Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

25.09.2019 05:14
last time out and will try to Antworten

RENTON, Wash. -- Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Sidney Rice announced his retirement from the NFL on Wednesday after an injury-filled career that included issues with concussions. The Seahawks announced Rices decision two days before the start of training camp. The news was first reported by Pro Football Talk. Rice played seven seasons and is retiring at age 27. "I have enjoyed my experiences with all of my coaches, teammates and passionate Seahawks fans. I take great pride in knowing I was one of the players signed to help build the foundation of the team that ultimately won the Super Bowl," Rice said in a statement from the team. "Ill be joining the 12s in support of the Seattle Seahawks as they take on the challenge to repeat." Rice missed half of last season with the Seahawks after tearing his ACL against St. Louis. Rice re-signed with Seattle in the off-season on a $1 million, one-year deal. But he was going to be pushed to make the Seahawks final roster with the additions of draft picks Paul Richardson and Kevin Norwood and a healthy Percy Harvin. "The entire organization would like to thank Sidney for his leadership over the past three seasons," Seattle general manager John Schneider said. "His time as a Seahawks player displayed the core values that Pete and I aimed to bring to the program." Rice signed with Seattle as a free agent before the 2011 season. He played in 33 regular-season games with the Seahawks, his best season coming in 2012 when he had 50 receptions and seven touchdowns and played all 16 games. Rices best season came in 2009 when he was selected to the Pro Bowl after catching 83 passes for 1,312 yards and eight touchdowns. He added another 10 catches and four touchdowns in the playoffs that season. But injuries were always part of the story with Rice. His breakout season with Minnesota in 2009 was followed by hip surgery that limited him to six games in 2010, his final season with the Vikings. His first season with Seattle was shortened by a pair of concussions that eventually landed Rice on injured reserve. Rice started six of Seattles first eight games last season before injuring his knee against the Rams. Rice was a second-round pick of the Vikings in 2007. Hell finish his career with 243 catches and 30 touchdowns. Wide receiver is one position where the Seahawks could afford to absorb a loss. Golden Tate left for Detroit in free agency in the off-season, but Seattle was not counting on Rice to be a starter with Harvin, Doug Baldwin, Jermaine Kearse and Ricardo Lockette all returning off the Super Bowl roster. Rice recently invested in Wingstop franchises in the Puget Sound region and said he intends on establishing himself as a businessman. Vapormax Moc 2 Canada . Zimmermann became the National Leagues first 16-game winner, pitching seven solid innings to lead the Washington Nationals past the Philadelphia Phillies 3-2 Wednesday night. Vapormax 95 Canada . Maricopa County spokeswoman Cari Gerchick says thats the finding from an autopsy conducted Thursday by the county Medical Examiners Office. http://www.airvapormaxcanada.com/nike-ju...ir-max-270.html. A player confirmed to TSN on the condition of anonymity that he received his ballot yesterday. Another confirms hes been told to expect his shortly. "The unions executive committee insists a strike vote does not mean were pushing away from the table," the player said. "But we want the league to know were serious about our position. Vapormax Moc Canada . Betancourt was 2-5 with a 4.08 ERA and 16 saves for the Rockies last season before tearing a ligament in his pitching elbow. He considered undergoing platelet-rich plasma therapy to fix his arm, but announced in August his decision to have Tommy John surgery. Vapormax 95 Sale .com) - Many people at Eastern Washington are waiting to see if star quarterback Vernon Adams Jr.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Toronto Raptors are paying Rudy Gay a visit on Wednesday night when they head into the Sleep Train Arena to take on the Sacramento Kings. You can catch all of the action on TSN Radio 1050 Toronto beginning at 10pm. The Raptors have won two of three on their western trip and four of five overall. Toronto won at Denver, lost in Portland, then toppled the Utah Jazz on Monday. Newly minted All-Star DeMar DeRozan scored 23 points to lead the Raptors to a 94-79 win over the Jazz in Salt Lake City. Jonas Valanciunas netted 18 points with nine rebounds and Amir Johnson recorded an 11-point, 11-rebound double-double for Toronto, which has won four of five on the road. Kyle Lowry injured his knee in the third quarter and never returned, scoring only two points. Then it was DeRozans turn as the All-Star scored nine in the final quarter and the Raptors netted 13 of the games final 16. "I just pick and choose. I try and be aggressive. Try and rebound, try to pass to my teammates. I dont just try and go out there to score every time down," DeRozan said. Lowry is listed as questionable for Wednesday. The Kings have won the last three meetings with the Raptors and five of the last six. Saacramento has taken three straight as the host in this series.dddddddddddd The Kings ended a seven-game losing streak last time out and will try to build a winning streak Wednesday night. The Kings hadnt won since Jan. 21 at New Orleans until Monday night when they walloped the Chicago Bulls, 99-70. It was Sacramentos second-largest margin of victory this season after a 44-point demolishing of the Cleveland Cavaliers on Jan. 12. DeMarcus Cousins returned from a six-game absence because of a sprained ankle and had 25 points and 16 rebounds. Isaiah Thomas netted 19 points and Rudy Gay added 14 points and six rebounds and Jimmer Fredette chipped in 11 points for the Kings, who snapped a three-game home losing streak. "The key was rebounding and making them make tough shots," Gay said. The Kings squashed the Bulls on the glass to the tune of 53-30 and dominated the shooting statistics. Sacramento shot 52.2 percent from the floor and held Chicago to 28 percent field-goal shooting and just 20 percent from beyond the 3-point line. The Kings will begin a four-game eastern trip after Wednesdays game with stops against the Boston Celtics, Washington Wizards, Cleveland Cavaliers and New York Knicks. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz