Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

26.09.2019 04:51
also dropped a shot on eight t Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- While Salvador Perez came up with the winning hit right after Nori Aoki made the game-saving catch. Salvador Perez hit a go-ahead RBI double with two outs in the eighth inning and the Kansas City Royals beat the Chicago White Sox 4-3 Saturday. Alex Gordon doubled off left-hander Scott Downs (0-1) before Perez hit Maikel Cletos second pitch down the left-field line. Wade Davis (1-1) let the White Sox tie it at three when gave up two runs in the eighth on two singles, a walk, a hit batter and sacrifice fly. Greg Holland worked around a leadoff walk for his second save in two days. Royals right fielder Aoki prevented the White Sox from taking a lead when he made a lunging catch of Alexei Ramirez line drive to end the eighth with two runners on base. "Nori made a tremendous catch that saved the game from being cracked open there," Royals manager Ned Yost said. Aoki, a six-time Gold Glove winner in centre field in Japan, got a good jump on Ramirezs scorcher. "It was a situation where we couldnt give up any more runs," Aoki said through an interpreter. "That was the play I was most happy with. The only thing was the sun was in my eyes." Ramirez already had two singles and believed he had one over extra bases over Aokis head. "I dont think it got up in the wind enough to have a chance," Paul Konerko said "Thats what the game comes down to sometimes, something so small." Conor Gillaspie hit an RBI single in the eighth before Konerkos sacrifice fly tied it and gave him 146 RBIs against Kansas City, the most by any opponent. Royals left-hander Bruce Chen allowed one unearned run on six singles, walked none and struck out seven in 6 1-3 innings, but had to settle for a no-decision. White Sox left-hander John Danks did not allow a hit until the fourth inning, when six straight Kansas City batters reached base. "I wish I had an explanation for it," Danks said. "It was the heart of the lineup. I was trying to come inside and just lost control a little. Hosmer I got behind 2-0 and you dont want to make too good a pitch to him." Omar Infante, Eric Hosmer, Butler and Alex Gordon opened the inning with singles. Butlers single scored Infante for the first run, while Mike Moustakas walked with the bases loaded for the other run. Butler drove in another run in the fifth with a sacrifice fly. "John just had the one inning where it got out of hand and he lost his control and it came back to bite us," White Sox manager Robin Ventura said. Moustakas fielding error led to an unearned White Sox run in the fifth. Adam Eatons groundout scored Ramirez. NOTES: The Royals designated for assignment IF Pedro Ciriaco, who has a .277 career batting average in the majors with four clubs, and purchased the contract of RHP Aaron Brooks from Triple-A Omaha. With the addition of Brooks, the Royals have a 12-man pitching staff. Brooks, who was a starter in the minors, will go to the bullpen. . The White Sox have lost their first two away games after going an AL worst 26-55 in road games last year. . White Sox RF Avisail Garcia, in an 0-for-13 funk, was given the day off. . Aces LHP Chris Sale of the White Sox and RHP James Shields of the Royals are set to pitch Sunday. Fake NFL Jerseys Cheap . Winning more at home probably should be on the list. The Flames look to avoid a fifth defeat in six home games by winning a sixth straight meeting with the Edmonton Oilers on Saturday night. Fake NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . Blown save in the ninth inning? No problem. https://www.fakenfljerseys.com/. -- Jacksonville Jaguars rookie receiver Marqise Lee has agreed to terms on a four-year contract worth more than $5 million. Fake NFL Jerseys Wholesale . Nothing pretty. But this is 1/4 World Cup. Usually plays out this way. Fake NFL Jerseys Discount . - Kobe Bryant and LeBron James traded hugs, big shots and verbal jabs all night with warmth and humour.Panama City, Panama (SportsNetwork.com) - Mathew Goggin closed with a 3-under 67 on Sunday to win the season-opening Panama Claro Championship by four strokes. Goggin ended at 11-under-par 269 at Club de Golf de Panama. This was his second victory at this tournament and fifth on the Web.com Tour. It just reminds you that you can still play a bit. I played so poorly last year and you start wondering, at 40, what do I need to change or what do I need to do more of, Goggin wondered. Second-round leader Harold Varner III carded his second straight 1-over 71 and he ended alone in second at minus-7. Dicky Pride fired a 5-under 65 to jump into a share of third place at 6-under 274. He was joined there by Shane Bertsch (70). Henrik Norlander stumbled to a 2-over 72 to slip into fifth place at minus-5. Glen Day also shot 65 in the final round to move into sixth place. He ended alongside Aaron Watkins (66), Rhein Gibson (66), Rick Cochran (71) and Curtis Thompson (69) at 4-under-par 276. Third-round leader Hao Tong Li faltered to a 6-over 76 and he dropped into 11th place at 3-under-par 277. Li led by one to open the round, but Goggin and Varner both birdied the first hole to forge a 3-way tie for the lead at minus-9. Varner moved in front as he birdied the third, while Li dipped two back as he made bogey. Goggin climbed to 10-under with a birdie on the seventh, but Varner answered withh a birdie at No.dddddddddddd 8 regain the lead at 11-under. Li, who had bogeyed the fifth, also dropped a shot on eight to fall four back and he was unable to rebound from there. Varner stumbled to a bogey at the 10th to fall into a share of the lead with Goggin at minus-10. Varner dropped two behind as he faltered to bogeys on the 12th and 14th. When I got on 10 tee I knew what was at stake, stated Varner. Youve just got to accept it. It is what it is. Another bogey on No. 16 left Varner three behind, and Goggin put things out of reach with a birdie at the 17th. They both parred the last as Goggin sealed the 4-shot win. You get a course you like and these conditions really suit me, but youve still got to take advantage of those because there are going to be a lot of weeks where guys that carry it 320 off the tee get a massive advantage, Goggin said. So when you get an opportunity like this you have to take advantage of it. Li went on to bogey three of the last four holes to close out a round in which he failed to card a single birdie. NOTES: Goggin earned $112,500 for the win ... Goggin joined Vance Veazey as the only players to win this title two times ... Varner matched his career- best finish on the Web.com Tour ... The tour heads to Bogota next week for the Pacific Rubiales Colombia Championship, where Alex Cejka won by three strokes last year. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz