Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

28.09.2019 04:46
at the Spanish GP Antworten

VANCOUVER -- If the Calgary Flames were looking to provoke Vancouver head coach John Tortorella into losing his cool again, this time he wasnt taking the bait. Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. It was the first meeting between the teams since a fierce line brawl broke out two seconds into a game on Jan. 18 that saw 150 penalty minutes assessed. Tortorella had a meltdown that night and went after Flames head coach Bob Hartley by storming Calgarys locker-room during intermission. Tortorella, furious at Hartley for icing his fourth line to start the game, served a 15-day suspension and the struggling Canucks have been in free fall ever since. Hartley started tough guy Brian McGrattan again on Saturday night, but this time the gloves stayed mostly on. "We didnt even talk about it in our locker room," Tortorella said of Hartleys starting line. "We needed to play. We have to scratch, claw and grind and find pints anyway possible." Darren Archibald also scored for the struggling Canucks, who snapped a four game slide and came into Saturday as losers of 11 of their last 12 games, including Thursdays dispiriting 6-1 drubbing in Texas that defenceman Kevin Bieksa called "rock bottom" for the team. McGrattan had the only goal for Calgary, which had won its last two and three of its last five games. The teams played nice until six minutes into the game when Vancouvers Bieksa got the better of Calgarys Mark Giordano with a mean right hand after the two dropped gloves. Giordano headed to the dressing room after, but returned later in the period. "I could tell that Gio was good," said Hartley. "It was just a gash that needed to be fixed." The Canucks had their chances early, including a 2-on-1 against Flames goalie Joni Ortio, but David Booth fired the puck wide to keep his goal drought in tact. Booth hasnt scored since Dec. 17. The absence of Canucks stalwart goalie Roberto Luongo -- traded on Tuesday to Florida -- was sharply felt at 2:13 of the second when a harmless looking slap shot by McGrattan near centre ice somehow eluded new No. 1 Eddie Lack. The crowd groaned and Tortorella shook his head in disbelief. "I just wanted to throw one on net. I was at the end of my shift and fortunately it went in," said McGrattan. "It was a muck and grind game. A lot of sloppy plays at both ends; the puck was bouncing everywhere. Those are good tests to see what youre made of." Lack says he didnt let the bad goal take him mentally out of the game. "I am just telling myself to get going again, and try to focus on the next save," he said. "And the guys got a goal really quick and that took the pressure off." Vancouver evened the game three minutes later with a goal almost as ugly. With three Canucks crowding Ortio in the crease, Archibald whacked in the puck for his first career NHL goal. It breathed some life into the Rogers Arena, which didnt have much to cheer with only eight Vancouver shots compared to the Flames 14 through two periods. "Its never a bad play to stuff it and crash the net and get a greasy one," said Archibald. "Thats part of my game -- win battles down low -- and I kind of won a battle and stuffed it from behind the net and pitchforked it in." Action picked up in the third as Canuck Ryan Kesler was stopped by Ortio on a point-blank shot in the slot, while at the other end, Lance Bouma missed on a wide-open net with Lack way out of position. Bouma has seen increased playing time lately as Hartley grows more confident in young winger. "Im gaining confidence every game," said Bouma. "The coach is putting a lot of trust in me and playing me in key situations. Im just trying to learn as much as I can, and I feel like its been going pretty well." Weber scored the go-ahead goal five minutes into the third when he banged home a rebound off a shot from new teammate Shawn Matthias, who came to Vancouver from the Panthers in the Luongo trade. "Maybe it wasnt the prettiest goals, but thats how we have to get out of our slump," said Weber. "We played a gritty game, and got some ugly goals and thats the way we have to play." Calgary had a chance to tie the game with two power-play chances thanks to Vancouvers Chris Higgins in the final five minutes, but the Flames couldnt capitalize. Higgins had three straight penalties in the third period. Despite Vancouvers recent hard times, the team is still only four points out of a playoff spot after Dallass 4-3 win against Minnesota on Saturday. Calgary (25-32-7) remains second last in the Pacific Division. Lack finished with 22 saves, while Ortio stopped 12 at the other end for Calgary. The Canucks (29-27-10) eclipsed their season-low of 20 shots. Notes: Saturday night marked the 10-year anniversary of former-Canuck Todd Bertuzzis on-ice attack on Steve Moore. The former Avalanche forward, who never played again in the NHL, filed a $38-million dollar lawsuit against Bertuzzi and the Canucks. A trial date has been set for Sept. 8. ... Canucks forward Zack Kassian served the first game of his three-game suspension after boarding Stars defenceman Brenden Dillon on Thursday. ... Attendance was 18,910. Air Max 97 Cheap Mens . LOUIS -- Known for his game-managing and defensive skills, Yadier Molina made another statement with his bat. Cheap Air Max 97 Blue China . - Doug Kalitta led Top Fuel qualifying Friday in the NHRA Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway with a 3. http://www.cheapairmax97fromchina.com/ch...x-97-red-china/. He made that dream a reality Wednesday night. Olt, who grew up in Branford, Connecticut, attended UConn and made a nearly 2 1-2 hour trek to Boston a handful of times to watch the Red Sox, belted a two-run homer, one of four hit by Cubs in a 16-9 rout that completed a three-game interleague series sweep. Cheap Air Max 97 Yellow China . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Air Max 97 Sale Mens . -- Conner Bleackley got it done in regulation time and in the shootout.The FIA has revealed details of a sound generator which is in the pipeline to crank up the noise produced by F1s hybrid engines. F1s stakeholders recently signed off a package of engine regulations for 2017 and beyond, with moves to improve the sound of the cars part of the agreement.Fans and some leading figures within the sport, including Bernie Ecclestone, have argued that some of F1s traditional appeal has been diluted since the advent of quieter turbo engines in 2014. Speaking at the Spanish GP, Fabrice Lom, the FIAs head of powertrain, said: There is a perception that the sound is not enough, and we have had very good results with what we call a sound generator.It is not fake, but it is not purely natural, lets say, but that would really increase the intensity and quality of the engine sound. Mercedes have taken a lead in looking at ways too increase the sound of the current engines and recently advertised for a noise engineer to join their Brixworth engine base with the remit of improving the turbo hybrid V6 noise appeal without sacrificing power unit or vehicle performance.ddddddddddddLom, a former engineer at Renault, says plans for the sound generator are still in the early stages.Its a bit early to say [how it will work], its really under development, he said.When is the Spanish GP on Sky?But we are using the energy on the exhaust, even if it is not very high, because we recover a lot [of wasted energy], to increase it.The FIA, F1s governing body, is aiming to have some device in place by 2018 at the latest.Watch the Spanish GP live on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Also See: Whats new on the cars in Spain? VOTE: Which driver line-up is best? ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz