Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

05.10.2019 04:47
1.5 rebounds in seven minutes a gam Antworten

MILAN, Italy -- Indonesian entrepreneur Erick Thohir and two associates signed a deal to take over a majority stake of 18-time Italian champion Inter Milan on Tuesday, becoming the second foreign owners in Serie A. The takeover reportedly cost 350 million euros ($475 million). Thohir, and fellow Indonesians Rosan Roeslani and Handy Soetedjo agreed to buy a 70 per cent stake, Inter said on its website. The first Serie A club to cede majority ownership to foreigners was Roma, which was taken over by a group of Boston executives in 2011. The 43-year-old Thohir is part owner of the Philadelphia 76ers and D.C. United. He is chairman of the Mahaka Group, which has business interests in media and entertainment. "Today is a truly special day in my life," Thohir said. "I am honoured that Mr. Moratti has entrusted me with the responsibility to lead Inter into the next chapter, and I am excited to have him continue in the future as my partner. The job done by the Moratti family, from Angelos great Inter to Massimos treble record, has made Inter one of the most respected clubs in the world." Thohir has also served as vice-president of the Indonesian Olympic Committee and as Indonesias chief of mission for the 2012 London Olympics. "I am an entrepreneur but first of all I am a supporter and a sports lover," Thohir said. "I cannot wait to put our passion and international experience at the service of this fantastic club and its supporters." It remains unclear if the 68-year-old Moratti, who has owned the club since 1995, will remain president. "That I dont know," Moratti said outside the office of his family oil company, Saras. "Every president leaves his mark," Moratti added. "The important thing is that hes always respectful of the rest of the world, beyond his own job, and I think these people also have that in mind. ... Theyre people that really mean well and are good character-wise, too." Inter and city rival AC Milan have each won 18 Serie A titles, second on the all-time list behind Juventus record 29. Inter has also won three European Cups. Moratti took over the club after his father Angelo was owner during the teams early glory years in the 1960s, when Inter won the European Cup twice. After some difficult years under the younger Moratti, Inter returned to the top after the 2006 match-fixing scandal and won five consecutive Serie A titles from 2006-2010. In 2010, Inter also won the Champions League and the Italian Cup for an unprecedented treble in Italy, with Jose Mourinho as manager. However, Inter struggled again in the past two seasons -- finishing sixth in 2012 and ninth last season with the same number of losses (16) as wins. Inter is coming off its first loss of this season, a 3-0 defeat to first-place Roma, which left the team in fourth place under first-year manager Walter Mazzarri. The Nerazzurri visit Torino on Sunday. Nmd Uomo Ingrosso . Greece was on the wrong end of a 3-0 rout to Colombia in its first game of the tournament. They surrendered a goal in just the sixth minute of the contest, and despite some promising attacking play, failed to crawl back into the match. Japan, on the other hand, struck first in its match with Ivory Coast, with Keisuke Honda putting his side into the lead in the 16th minute. Yeezy 350 Bianche Italia . For the Blue Jays the time was Wednesday and the ace was R.A. Dickey. He stepped up. "I feel some responsibility as a stopper from time to time," said Dickey. http://www.scarpenmdscontate.it/scarpe-n...ace-outlet.html. -- The Denver Broncos are shuffling their offensive line this off-season and Orlando Franklin provided some insight into their plans Monday by tweeting that hes moving from right tackle to left guard. Nmd Uomo Outlet . Head coach Corey Chamblin announced on Monday that Avon Cobourne had been hired as the defending Grey Cup champions new running backs coach. Scarpe Yeezy 350 v2 . Now he can be had by any team willing to pay his salary. According to a report from ESPN, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are shopping the veteran CB and plan on releasing him Wednesday if they cant find a trade partner.TORONTO - Kelly Olynyk posted a photo of himself on Twitter this week, arm-in-arm with Boston Celtics teammates and fellow Canadians Joel Anthony and Dwight Powell.Underneath Olynyk wrote, The true north strong and free! @CanBball.While the 23-year-old continues to work on his NBA game in his sophomore season in Boston, his national allegiance is solid.Definitely, Olynyk said when asked if he feels a sense of responsibility in representing Canada. Its national pride, pride for your country.The seven-foot centre, his long hair held back by a headband, was speaking before shootaround at Ryerson Universitys Mattamy Athletic Centre, where curious students peered through the glass doors.Hours later, Olynyk would score eight points and grab five rebounds in the Celtics 116-109 pre-season loss to the Toronto Raptors at the Air Canada Centre. Olynyk arrived back in Celtics camp after playing for Canada on the teams 11-game summer European tour, using the experience to help springboard him into his second NBA season.I put in a lot of work this summer through the summer league, then with the national team, just trying to get in competitive situations, just trying to better myself any way I can to help the team, Olynyk said. I worked on a lot of stuff, worked on pretty much every aspect of my game, just trying to get better at everything I do, in terms of trying to get my body as NBA ready as I could. Then just trying to be more consistent.Olynyk, taken 13th overall in the 2013 NBA draft, averaged 8.7 points and 5.2 rebounds a game in his rookie season in Boston. This pre-season, hes started at centre in all three of Bostons pre-season games — he finished with 26 total points and 13 rebounds in the previous two. Hes a big part of our team, said Celtics coach Brad Stevens. The way that were wanting to play, his skill-set ... hes not necessarily a traditional centre from a skill-set standpoint and hes not going to weigh more than most centres, but he is a matchup problem for most bigs because he can play on the block. But hes really good facing the basket. Olynyk was born in Toronto and spent 12 years in the Ontario capital before moving to Kamloops, B.C., with his family. He grew up a fan of the Raptors, and his mom Arlene was a scorekeeper for Canadas lone NBA team. Father Ken coached the University of Torontos basketball team for 13 seasons, and also worked for the Raptors one year.Hes really good, Olynyk said on having his dad as a constant resource. Hes been there my whole life, teaching me stuff, telling me what to do, what to work on, how to evaluate my game, which is really helpful, especially with the knowledge and experience he has.While the Canadian mens team didnt qualify for the FIBA World Cup this past summer, Olynyk and Anthony said they both followed the national womens team at the recent world championship. The women went into the tournament ranked No. 8, and finished fifth.They did a great job, came fifth which is unbelievable for tthem, finished higher than their ranking which is good, Olynyk said.ddddddddddddI have a good friend who plays for the team, so I was definitely rooting for the women to be able to do well, said Anthony, a 32-year-old centre from Montreal. I was definitely proud about how the women played and carried themselves on the court.Its time for the men to step up and produce some strong results as well, Anthony said.Weve shown a lot of pride on the mens side, but now with the young talent thats coming in (such as Andrew Wiggins and Tyler Ennis), were looking forward to having a lot better results in competition.Ryersons new gym was a fitting venue for the Celtics Canadian contingent Friday — its the basketball venue for the 2015 Pan American Games in Toronto. Canada is expected to field its top teams in mens and womens basketball, as a warm-up to their respective FIBA Americas Olympic qualifying tournaments.Having the Games here in Toronto, thats huge, Anthony said. Its very rare that we get a chance to play on home soil, so I think thats a great opportunity and a great stage for this team to be able to showcase the new talent thats here.Still, Anthony isnt sure yet what his summer will hold.Obviously its going to be big, with them looking to qualify for (the Olympics), Anthony said. Ill just see how I feel, first off, physically. Its been a lot of years playing with the national team and with all the years in the NBA, it starts to catch up. So I want to be smart about everything, but I definitely would want to be able to help out that team in any way I can.Anthony, whos been limited this pre-season by a groin injury, averaged a point and 1.5 rebounds in seven minutes a game last season after he arrived in Boston in a trade with the Miami Heat. He didnt play Friday.Stevens was asked about stockpiling Canadian big men.You know what, theyve been good, the coach said. All three are great guys, easy guys to coach. Joel is a veteran thats gone from starting on a runner-up team to not seeing much action on a championship team to being traded and seeing spot action here. And hes been nothing but a great leader and veteran and guy we want around. The Heat honoured Anthony when the Celtics travelled to Miami a few days after the Canadian was traded last year.You noticed. . .how much the Miami team and organization respected and liked him, you could tell that by the way he was approached, said Stevens. They did a thing honouring him after the first quarter, that doesnt happen with everybody. Hes a guy that you like to have around the locker-room. Powell, meanwhile, was taken 45th overall in this years draft by the Charlotte Hornets. The Stanford University grad was first traded to Cleveland in July and then to Boston late last month.I like him, hes a very live body, hes active, hes long, hes aggressive, I think hes got a future in this league, Stevens said of the Toronto native. Right now, hes getting a lot thrown at him, fair or unfair. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz