Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

07.10.2019 03:23
Nikolay Goldobin had a goal each Antworten

Rafael Nadal says he may call an early halt to his season and hit the practice courts instead as he bids to halt a slide in his form and results in time for next season. The 30-year-old, a 14-time Grand Slam champion, bore a worried look after he was soundly beaten 6-3, 7-6 (7/3) by Viktor Troicki in his first match at the Shanghai Masters.It extended a difficult run for the Spanish left-hander who hasnt reached a final since he won his second title of the year in Barcelona in April. I dont know whats going to happen in the next couple of weeks. Its something that I need to think about, said the world number five on Wednesday. Murray continues Shanghai form Andy Murray defeats Steve Johnson at Shanghai Masters I cannot say now what Im going to do during the next month. Im not sure about my calendar. Im not sure about the things that I need to do to try to be 100 percent ready for next year.The last events of the season include the Swiss Indoors, the Paris Masters and the ATP World Tour Finals in London. But Nadal said more tournaments may not be what he needs.Sometimes keeping (on) competing is not the solution. Sometimes the solution is to practice and stop and have a process of training. And maybe thats an opportunity to do it, he said. Nadal leaves the court after losing to Lucas Pouille of France during the US Open Im not sure about that. Maybe Im going to play in Basel in two weeks. So its not the day and not the moment to analyse all these kind of things.Nadals first ever defeat to Troicki, ranked 31st, came less than a week after his dispiriting straight-sets loss to Grigor Dimitrov in the China Open quarter-finals.Signs are growing of a steady decline for the one-time clay court king, who won his first Slam title aged 17 but hasnt added to his tally of majors since the 2014 French Open.Nadal said he badly needed to work on his once-formidable forehand, and the speed of movement which made him a brick wall for so many opponents. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. Every time that I hit the forehand, I need to create pain for the opponent, something that is not happening today, he said.Maybe because I had an injury on the wrist and I am scared. Maybe because I still have some limitation in there. But at the end of the day, nobody cares about that and I dont care about that. He said he needed to recover the electricity in the legs and move faster to hit more forehands.But I need to be more confident with the forehand to make that happen. Everything is a cycle. I need to do the things together.You can watch Liverpool v Man Utd, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: ATP schedule Tennis on Sky Latest scores Get a NOW TV pass Video Kevin Durant Shoes Outlet .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. Kevin Durant Shoes From China . The $145.7-million Tim Hortons Field was slated to open this month, a year before it was to host all 32 mens and womens soccer competitions. The delay has forced the Hamilton Tiger-Cats football team to use a smaller facility for the first two home games of the season. https://www.kevindurantshoescheap.com/. The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. Clearance Kevin Durant Shoes . -- Downcast before the final game of what had been a difficult road trip, the Ottawa Senators found a way to dig out a little momentum in the desert before heading home. Kevin Durant Shoes Free Shipping . Mueller is the grandson of the late Ron Lancaster, the Hall-of-Fame quarterback and longtime head coach in the CFL. Last season, Mueller was quarterbacks coach of the University of Regina Rams, his alma mater.OTTAWA - Brett Gustavsen scored in a shootout as the Ottawa 67s beat the Peterborough Petes 3-2 in Ontario Hockey League play Wednesday. Brendan Bell also connected in the shootout while Tyler Hill and Ryan Van Stralen scored in regulation for the 67s (11-18-3). Connor Boland and Michael Clarke replied for the Petes (13-18-4). Philippe Trudeau stopped 37 shots for Ottawa, while Peterboroughs Michael Giugovaz made 31 saves. --- STING 3 ATTACK 2 (OT) OWEN SOUND, Ont. -- Jeff King scored in overtime as Sarnia overcame the Attack. Nickolas Latta and Nikolay Goldobin had a goal each for the Sting (12-19-3) during a four-goal third period. Gilbert Gabor scored botth goals for Owen Sound (17-12-6).dddddddddddd Taylor Dupuis led the way for Sarnia with 38 saves. Brandon Hope turned aside 30 shots for the Attack. --- BULLS 4 WHALERS 1 BELLEVILLE, Ont. -- Cameron Brace had two goals for the Bulls, who cruised past Plymouth. Aaron Berisha and Remi Elie also scored for league-worst Belleville (9-21-4). Mathieu Henderson opened the scoring with the first and ultimately last goal for the Whalers (11-20-4) just 1:33 into the game on the power play. Bellevilles Charlie Graham made 33 saves, while Plymouths Alex Nedeljkovic was yanked after allowing two goals on nine shots. Zack Bowman stopped 33 shots in relief. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz