Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

09.10.2019 07:58
This has probably b Antworten

KANNAPOLIS, N.C. - Tony Stewart said Monday he never considered retiring from racing following the death of Kevin Ward Jr.The three-time NASCAR champion talked with reporters Monday at his first news conference since a grand jury decided last week not to charge him in Wards death. The 20-year-old driver was struck and killed by Stewarts car during a sprint car race in upstate New York on Aug. 9.This is what Ive done all my life. This is what Ive done for 36 years, and I wouldnt change anything about it, he said. I love what I do. I love driving race cars, but I think it might change right now as far as how much of it and what I do, but there was never a thought in my head about stopping. That would take the life out of me.Stewart took 29 questions over 36 minutes at Stewart-Haas Racing, but did not discuss what he remembers about the incident that killed Ward. He has been advised by legal counsel not to discuss it because he still could face a civil lawsuit from Wards family.He admitted hes not been properly engaged with the four-car race team he co-owns. He missed three races following Wards death as he secluded himself at his Indiana home, but has been back since the Aug. 31 race at Atlanta.The 43-year-old Stewart didnt earn a berth in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship, but teammates Kevin Harvick and Kurt Busch both made the 16-driver field. Busch was eliminated Sunday at Dover.Stewart, who barely watched the three races he missed, said he has not been the leader hed like to be for his team.Ive let my team down from that standpoint. Ive been a little bit of a cheerleader, but thats about all Ive been able to contribute here the last seven weeks, he said. Its been hard for me to function day-to-day. There hasnt been anything normal about my life the last seven weeks, so its been very hard to try to do anything to be productive to help those guys.Stewart has also been absent from the sprint car teams he owns via Tony Stewart Racing, and from the three race tracks he owns. He has watched his drivers compete online and watched several nights of racing at Eldora Speedway on his computer, but has not been a part of any of his businesses.He was appreciative of the support hes received from sponsors, particularly Mobil 1, Bass Pro Shops and Rush Truck Centers, but acknowledged its been difficult on the companies. Stewart also missed the final 15 races of the 2013 season with a broken leg suffered in a sprint car crash last August.Its obviously a tough circumstance for anybody to be a part of it, for a corporation to be part of it as well, but theyve been very supportive through this whole process, he said. I cant speak to what the future will be for them. Theyve been supportive to this point and thats something Ive been very grateful for.Stewart has been receiving professional help to cope with Wards death. Asked Monday if he could go back and change anything about the last seven weeks, Stewart said he would not have gone to Canandaigua Motorsports Park for what turned into a tragic sprint car race.Id have stayed at Watkins Glen that night, he said. You know, I do this stuff and I go run those cars to have a good time and thats all I wanted to do that night. I wanted to go have fun. It wasnt a big paying race for sprint car standards. I just wanted to go run my sprint car for a night. I do it to have fun, and it didnt end up being fun that night.Stewart told The Associated Press last week that he had lost his desire to race sprint cars and he repeated that Monday.When I got hurt, it was as soon as I got healed, and as soon as things got settled in with the Cup car I was set that I was wanting to get in one, he said, but right now, I wouldnt even be able to give you a small idea of if and when Ill ever get back in a car. Carson Wentz Jersey . The Canadian skicross racer appeared to have the bronze medal locked up in the mens final at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, only to wipe out while trying to make a pass in the biggest moment of his career. Jerome Brown Womens Jersey . Its the second time this season that Milan has been sanctioned by the league judge, after fans also subjected Napoli supporters to discriminatory chants. The ban will come into effect for Milans next match, against Udinese on Oct. https://www.eaglessportsgoods.com/Womens...nverted-Jersey/. -- Los Angeles Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw was placed on the 15-day disabled list Saturday for the first time in his seven-year career because of a swollen muscle in his left upper back. Carson Wentz Womens Jersey . Hamelin overcame a weak start to win bronze in the 500-metre race behind winner Wu Dajing of China and American J.R. Celski on Saturday at the world short track speed skating championship. Randall Cunningham Womens Jersey . "Its amazing to do this coming from such a small island, where tennis isnt necessarily recognized as one of the main sports," Puig said. "Im just happy Im able to be here playing tennis not only for myself, but for my country too. OTTAWA -- For the second straight game the Toronto Maple Leafs allowed 50 shots against in a hockey game. For the second straight game they emerged with a victory James Van Riemsdyk and Mason Raymond scored in the shootout Saturday night while James Reimer stopped both shots he faced as the Leafs defeated the Ottawa Senators 4-3. Reimer was the best player for the Leafs (15-11-3) making 47 saves during regulation and overtime. He was supported with goals from Van Riemsdyk, Phil Kessel and Jake Gardiner. The game came on the heels of a 3-2 overtime win over the Dallas Stars Thursday when they were outshot 50-24. Jonathan Bernier made 48 saves in that game and stopped the Leafs five-game losing streak in the process. "My job is to stop them whether theres 10 shots or 100 shots," Reimer said. "Its our (his and Berniers) job to get in front of them and give the team a chance and thats it. We dont really care how many shots were giving up. Our job is to stop the puck from going in the net." Clarke MacArthur, Erik Condra and Erik Karlsson scored for the Senators (11-14-4), and Craig Anderson made 28 saves. The Senators scored twice in the third period to come back from a 3-1 deficit. Greening was in the corner and found Condra alone in the slot and he beat Reimer high glove side at 2:23 to make the score 3-2. Karlsson tied the game on a power play at 10:30 of the third after sneaking in from the point and scoring from the top of the crease following a pass from Mika Zibanejad. "There were two power play goals that we should have had coverage on but we found a way to win the hockey game," Leafs coach Randy Carlyle said after his team gave the Senators eight power-play opportunities. "Weve had some down times of late so were going to take the points and move on. We need to continue to focus on the things we do well and when we skate and attack we can be a hockey club that can have success. When we sit back and receive the game we allow the opposition to dictate the pace of the game." Senators forward Zack Smith would just as soon forget everything related to the Leafs second goal, starting when he was knocked down just inside the Toronto blueline and turned the puck over. Van Riemsdyk was the initial recipient of the turnover as he gained control of the loose puck and started up ice on a 2-on-1 that was eventually turned into a goal by Kessel at 3:05 of the second period. The bad news didnt end there for Smith. Following the goal, thinking there should have been a penalty on the play, he was given a two-minute unsportsmannlike conduct penalty along with a 10-minute misconduct.dddddddddddd "What we think doesnt matter. Only when the guy with the orange armbands puts his hand up in the air and calls it a penalty, thats the only time its a penalty," Senators coach Paul MacLean said. "We can all argue and say (Nazem Kadri) had his stick in between (Smiths) legs and he up falling down and they ended up with a 2-on-1 going the other way, but the guy with the orange armbands didnt put his arm up so its not a penalty, its a good defensive play." The Leafs then scored another semi-controversial goal at 11:37 of the second period as Gardiner scored his first goal of the season with Van Riemsdyk lying in the Senators net partially on top of Anderson. Problem was Senators defenceman Marc Methot was the one who shoved Van Riemsdyk into the net. The teams had emerged from the first period tied 1-1 after both teams capitalized on early power plays. In the middle of traffic in front of Anderson, Van Riemsdyk was able to get his stick on a loose puck and put a backhand shot through the goaltenders legs at 1:37.A little more than eight minutes later MacArthur drew the Senators even with a one-timer off a pass from Zibanejad through the legs of Reimer. Despite the loss, Senators captain Jason Spezza feels the club has performed well in their past half dozen games, even if the results are not as positive as they would like having won just twice in those six games. "This has probably been our best six block game of the season with our effort, so youd like to think that first comes the process and then comes the result," Spezza said. "Weve been going through the process and I think weve been getting better. We cant hang our heads. We have to build and we have three games in four nights so its a lot of hockey coming." It starts Monday night when the Senators host the Philadelphia Flyers Notes: The game was the second of four meetings between the teams this season. Toronto won the first meeting 5-4 in a shootout on Oct. 5 at the Air Canada CentreaSenators forwards Bobby Ryan and Milan Michalek, who turned 29 Saturday, havent scored in eight games ... Forward Matt Kassian was in the lineup for the first time in the Senators last 11 gamesaThe Maple Leafs have the third youngest roster in the NHL with an average age of 26.8 yearsaPaul Ranger and Morgan Rielly were scratches for the Leafs while Eric Gryba and Cory Conacher were scratches for the SenatorsaThe Leafs have lost 80 man games to injury this season compared to just 15 for the Senators. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz