Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

09.10.2019 07:58
career-best third. "It was Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- For the first 8 minutes of the Ducks return to Anaheim, coach Bruce Boudreau thought he saw the residual effects of an eight-game, 15-day road trip. For the rest of the night, the Ducks dug deep -- and demonstrated why theyre on top of the NHL. Hampus Lindholm scored his first career goal, Corey Perry got the tiebreaking goal right before the second-period buzzer, and the Ducks stayed perfect at home with a 5-2 victory over the Phoenix Coyotes on Wednesday. Ryan Getzlaf, Lindholm and Cam Fowler each had a goal and an assist in Anaheims triumphant return from a 5-2-1 road trip. With six wins in their last seven games, the Ducks (13-3-1) lead the league with 27 points despite playing alongside Phoenix and San Jose in the competitive Pacific Division. "It didnt look like we had a lot of energy or jump (early)," Boudreau said. "Then it seemed like it all kicked in again." Shane Doan put the Coyotes ahead in the opening minutes, but the Ducks eventually responded with the same aggressive play and balanced goal-scoring theyve used to climb up the standings -- and the NHLs worst power play even chipped in twice. "We knew tonight was going to be difficult, but we cant use being tired as an excuse for not doing what we have to do," said Perry, fourth in the NHL with 10 goals. "We learned a lot from the way we started last year, and we have to continue to do what we did." Even with largely awful special-teams play, the Ducks are off to their second straight outstanding start under Boudreau after opening 22-3-4 last winter. Anaheim moved to the top of the league table this season amid a brutal schedule that includes yet another East Coast road trip after the current three-game homestand. The Ducks are 6-0 at Honda Center, maintaining the only perfect home record in the NHL. "We were definitely treating this game with tons of importance," said Fowler, who matched his goal total from last season. "We knew the type of roll Phoenix was on, and it seems like nobody seems to be losing in our division right now. We understood how important these two points were." Perry tipped home Lindholms shot during a delayed penalty with 1.1 seconds left in the period, and Fowler provided a cushion with the second man-advantage goal of the night for the Ducks, whose power play had scored just four times all season. Jonas Hiller made 24 saves for the Ducks, and Andrew Cogliano added an empty-net goal with 1:02 to play while limping to the bench after Doan levelled him with a big hit along the far boards. Michael Stone scored a power-play goal for the Coyotes, who had won five straight. Mike Smith stopped 24 shots, but Phoenix failed to earn a point for just the second time in 14 games. "We were in a back-to-back, and they were coming off a long road trip, so it was a pretty even playing field," said Doan, who has five goals in his last seven games. "But we know we gave it to them." After Doans early goal in his 1,262nd regular-season game, Lindholm evened it in his 15th NHL game. The 19-year-old rookie defenceman, whose surprising emergence has catalyzed Anaheims fast start, converted a pass from Mathieu Perreault in the slot. After Stone put Phoenix back ahead, Getzlaf evened it moments later with a shot off Martin Hanzals stick during a two-man advantage for his seventh goal. Anaheims power play went 1 for 28 on the road trip. Perry then put the Ducks ahead in the waning seconds, lightly deflecting Lindholms shot from the blue line. "You cant win a game in this league if youre going to turn the puck over and be undisciplined," Phoenix coach Dave Tippett said. "We knew it was going to be a hard game, and it was a good test for our team to see how wed react. When youre chasing in the game -- especially when youre playing back-to-backs -- you look tired. But we just didnt play smart enough or execute well enough." Teemu Selanne returned to the Ducks ahead of schedule after missing the final three games of the trip for oral surgery. The Finnish Flash, who was expected to be out for two weeks, lost four teeth and needed 40 stitches after taking an inadvertent high stick from Philadelphias Luke Schenn. Phoenix played without defenceman Derek Morris, who incurred a lower-body injury in Tuesdays win over Vancouver. The Coyotes then lost right wing Radim Vrbata to a lower-body injury during the game. NOTES: Anaheim D Luca Sbisa played his second game of the season after missing the first five weeks with an injury. ... Phoenix D David Schlemko missed his fourth straight game with a lower-body injury. ... Sami Vatanen, who has the only other goal by a Ducks defenceman this season, was scratched. Ben McLemore Jersey . Pospisil, whose season-ending goal is to improve his ATP Tour ranking enough to qualify for one of the 32 seedings at Januarys Australian Open, dominated Karlovic in 59 minutes. The world No. 40 never faced a break point and limited the big mans threatening ace count to a mere eight, while striking five key aces of his own. Ryan Anderson Rockets Jersey . Saskatchewans Darian Durant is expected to miss the rest of the Roughriders season with a torn tendon in his right elbow. The 32-year-old, who will undergo surgery in the next couple days to repair the injury, was added to the teams six-game injury list Tuesday. https://www.rocketsrookiesshop.com/Antho...Edition-Jersey/. CBS Sports Jon Heyman is reporting that Santana will sign a one-year deal, likely in the next two days with one of a trio of suitors, with the Toronto Blue Jays believed to be heavily involved. Eric Gordon Rockets Jersey .com) - Delon Wright scored 17 points and No. Ben McLemore Rockets Jersey . -- Arizona came out of its last meeting with California a bit discombobulated, hurting from its first loss and the loss of forward Brandon Ashley for the rest of the season.DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - From his perch atop Regan Smiths pit box, team owner Dale Earnhardt Jr. had a clear view of the Daytona International Speedway finish line. He thought he was about to watch Smith win as his driver pulled away from the pack on the final lap Friday night in the Nationwide Series race. Then Kasey Kahne came charging through the outside lane, pulled alongside Smith and nipped him at the finish line. No worries for Earnhardt: Kahne also was in one of JR Motorsports Chevrolets. "I was just glad that it was one of our cars when I saw somebody flying by on the top," Earnhardt said. "When I got a glimpse of it, I was happy to see it was (Kahne.) It was Kahnes first Nationwide victory since a 2007 win at Bristol while driving for Ray Evernham. He hoped to translate it into another victory Saturday night in the Sprint Cup Series as Kahne looks for his first win of the season. Kahne is the only driver of the four Hendrick Motorsports drivers yet to win this season. "This will carry. I havent won in a while. To win in anything is good," Kahne said. "When I first came into this series in 02, I struggled to pick up stock cars. Id go and race my sprint car and could still win in sprint car races and Id come back feeling like I could win. ... Id run 15th or 20th, but I still felt way better coming back into that race after running my sprint car. Any momentum is good momentum." Kahne was 12th on a restart with three laps to go when Chase Elliott, another JR Motorsports driver, sputtered at the front of the field when the race went to green. It stacked up traffic behind Elliott and triggered a four-car crash that halted the restart. Kahne manoeuvred his way through the accident and found himself eighth when the race resumed for a two-lap overtime sprint to the finish. He weaved his way through traffic, but didnt appear to be in the mix for a shot at the win as Smith pulled away from the pack. But as the field hurtled through the final turn, Kyle Larson jumped out of line and made it three-wide behind Smith. Kahne moved into the top lane and, using a push from Ryan Sieg, charged alongside Smith and beat him to the line by .021 seconds. "Everything I did tonight was wrong — I looked in my mirror and would be like Go and then decide not to and itd be the right move," Kahne said. "I didnt really do a whole lot right, but at the end, II got a big push from (Sieg) and was able to get by Regan there.dddddddddddd Just had tons of momentum there coming off turn four and had a fast car." Smith couldnt offer a better last-lap strategy then the one he used. "If I go up any higher, we probably all wreck right there," Smith said. "I dont know how to do it any different. Ill have to study the tape and see where I messed up. I had a pretty good sized gap, but at that point you cant crack the throttle or drag the brake. I lost just enough momentum that it didnt quite work out." It was the sixth win this season for JR Motorsports, and second consecutive following Kevin Harvicks victory last week at Kentucky. "It feels good to win. These guys have won five times already this year, so its nice to get one. It was a fun race." Smith, one of JR Motorsports two full-time drivers, wound up second in his return to Daytona following his victory in Februarys season-opener. Despite the defeat, Smith reclaimed the series points lead from Elliott Sadler. "Its kind of bittersweet," Smith said. "Im disappointed for the team, Im disappointed for my guys, and selfishly Im disappointed. But, for JR Motorsports, Im happy. A 1-2 finish is great. Its kind of a weird mix of emotions right now. "Im happy for the company and frustrated for the 7 team." Earnhardt was thrilled with the 1-2 finish and the sixth win for his company. "Im proud of the company and what theyve been able to accomplish this year. Sieg was a career-best third. "It was a win for us," Sieg said. "Hopefully it will bring some more sponsors. It would be nice to have a full-time sponsor, hopefully we turned some eyes." The performance earned huge praise from Earnhardt, who said he spent time watching Sieg race during last months race at Dover. "He impressed the hell out of me. I had not really paid a ton of attention to him prior to that, and I know those guys run on a shoestring (budget), but he had a couple of runs during the race at Dover that were better than anyone outside the top-five," Earnhardt said. "Its great to see him run well because I think he does a lot with very little." Ryan Reed finished a career-best fourth and was followed by Larson, Joey Logano and Darrell Wallace Jr. The top 10 was rounded out by Jeremy Clements, Trevor Bayne and Mike Wallace. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz