Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

17.10.2019 05:35
he really helps out our Antworten

The Football Association has written to Andy Carroll and Slaven Bilic in relation to their comments following West Hams 2-2 draw at Leicester on Sunday. The Hammers striker and his manager have until close of business on Thursday to reply to the FA which will consider whether the pairs comments questioned the integrity of match referee Jon Moss.Carroll felt the stoppage-time penalty given against him for a tackle on Jeff Schlupp - converted by Leonardo Ulloa to rescue a point for the Premier League leaders - was wrong. Carrolls tackle on Jeff Schlupp It was always going to happen [a penalty], he told Sky Sports Geoff Shreeves after the game.Its hard for the ref, but all game its been happening… then you see the one that was given against me, hes gone down before Ive even got him. Hes [Schlupp] took a touch, the refs looking to even it [the game] out. FA shouldnt punish Carroll Slaven Bilic believes Andy Carroll should not face FA action for comments made after Leicester draw Carroll had equalised from the penalty spot with six minutes to play when Moss - who had earlier sent off Leicester goalscorer Jamie Vardy for simulation - ruled Wes Morgan had dragged down Winston Reid following a corner.Aaron Cresswell quickly gave Hammers the lead which they held until Carroll was penalised five minutes into stoppage time.Vardy has been charged with improper conduct following his dismissal, while the FA is also investigating allegations Moss was verbally abused by Leicester officials after the game. Also See: Bilics sympathy for ref Gold slams Foxes fans Leicester 2-2 West Ham Get a £10 free bet! Nemanja Bjelica Jersey . -- Masahiro Tanaka knows that first appearance in a spring training game for the New York Yankees will be scrutinized. Skal Labissiere Jersey . -- Chris Jones and Louisville have done a tremendous job protecting the basketball this season and thats led to easy victories. https://www.kingslockerroom.com/Bruno-Ca...Edition-Jersey/. Everton Preview West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has been around the game long enough to not get too high when things are going well and not get too low when they arent. Peja Stojakovic Kings Jersey . City, fielding a depleted team having already qualified, was twice pegged back by the plucky Czech champions but substitute Negredo tapped home in the 78th minute and Dzekos header made sure of victory in the 89th. The result kept City three points behind Bayern Munich ahead of their meeting in Germany in two weeks. Trevor Ariza Jersey . The question all fans want to know heading into this light heavyweight affair is will Rua display his true potential. Working with UFC welterweight fighter Demian Maias team in Sao Paulo Brazil and having training partners such as fellow UFC stand outs Fabio Maldonado and Daniel Sarafian, the 32-year old feels very well prepared for Friday nights encounter.OWINGS MILLS, Md. - The Baltimore Ravens and tight end Dennis Pitta reached agreement on a five-year contract Friday. According to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun, the deal is worth $32 million. Pitta, Baltimores fourth-round pick in 2010, was set to become an unrestricted free agent when free agency starts March 11. "I could not be more excited to remain a Baltimore Raven," Pitta said in a statement. "There is no better organization or fan base in sports. To be given the opportunity to continue my career here is incredible. This organization drafted me and has always stood by me — especially during my difficult recovery last season. And for that, I am extremely grateful." Pitta has become a favourite option of quarterback Joe Flacco in recent seasons. He missed most of 2013 while recovering from a dislocated and fractured hip, but he returned to catch 20 passes for 169 yards and a touchdown in the final four games. He had 61 catches for 669 yards and seven touchdowns during the 2012 regular season and then added 14 catches for 163 yards and three touchdowns in the playoffs in helping the Ravens win the Super Bowl. "Dennis creates a number of mismatch problems for defences," Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome said.dddddddddddd. "He makes it tough on them. And because of that, he really helps out our wide receivers. "Opponents have to always pay attention to where he lines up and where his routes take him. Dennis is also a big target with very good hands, and his presence in the red zone is very important to us." Without Pitta for most of 2013, Baltimore finished just 18th in passing offence. "It was obvious when Dennis was out last year that we really missed him," Ravens coach John Harbaugh said. "We all admire how he fought back from the hip injury and helped us down the stretch. Having Dennis as a part of the Ravens now and in the future is exciting news for us. "Dennis has a large catch radius and can snatch the ball in traffic. Not only is he a reliable player, but he is an outstanding person as well. Having a weapon like Dennis makes everyone on our offence better." The deal came a day after the Ravens terminated the contracts of three-time Pro Bowl fullback Vonta Leach and six-year linebacker Jameel McClain. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz