Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

21.10.2019 07:03
With Louis van Gaals Antworten

Vancouver, BC (SportsNetwork.com) - Linden Vey scored the eventual game-winner late in the second period, sending the Vancouver Canucks to a 3-2 victory over the New York Islanders on Tuesday night. Ryan Stanton and Nick Bonino also lit the lamp for the Canucks, who have won two in a row. Eddie Lack made 21 saves. Matt Martin and Mikhail Grabovski scored for the Islanders, who have dropped two straight since a three-game winning streak. Jaroslav Halak gave up all three goals on 20 shots. Martin gave the Islanders a 1-0 lead at 9:38 of the first when he tipped in Travis Hamonics centering pass. Stanton tied things when he put home a rebound at 12:09 of the opening frame. Bonino gave the Canucks a 2-1 lead at the 8:01 mark of the middle stanza. Kevin Bieksas shot from the point set up a rebound in front for Bonino. Vey lit the lamp on a breakaway at 17:36. Vey was not expected to play, but was inserted into the lineup because Radim Vrbata was sick. New York got within one late in the third following a Vancouver turnover. Grabovski took a pass from Kyle Okposo and ripped a shot past Lack. Game Notes New York was without forward Josh Bailey (upper body), but forward Michael Grabner returned after missing nine games with a lower-body injury ... The Islanders placed defenseman Lubomir Visnovsky on injured reserve with an upper-body injury ... Canucks forward Brad Richardson sustained a lower-body injury while blocking a shot in the second period. He did not return for the third. Fake Baseball Jerseys . Cavaliers shooting guard Craig Ehlo makes a solid play on the ball, but still Jordan hits the amazing shot. Fake NBA Jerseys . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest. https://www.fakejerseys.us.com/. - The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with free-agent centre Brian de la Puente. Fake NHL Jerseys . As deep as their roster is, they need their superstar. Rose scored 23 points in his return from a five-game absence due to back pain, and Chicago hung on to beat the struggling Atlanta Hawks 90-79 on Monday. Fake Jerseys . Louis Cardinals, the team will be celebrating the 25th anniversary of the opening of the SkyDome. Jays legends Jimmy Key and Ernie Whitt, members of playoff and World Series-winning teams of the past, will be on hand for the festivities to look back at what was the beginning of the Jays halcyon years.After Louis van Gaals sacking, we look back at his first press conference as Manchester United manager on 17 July 2014 to see how his initial aims, ambitions and ideas unfolded in reality… Van Gaal sacked by United Louis van Gaal has been sacked as manager of Man Utd Van Gaal: Theres a lot of expectation but its also a great challenge because of that. I worked for Barcelona - in my opinion, number one in Spain. Ive coached Ajax - number one in the Netherlands. And Ive coached Bayern Munich - number one in Germany. Now Im in Manchester United - number one in England. I hope I fulfil the expectation but it shall be difficult.What happened next: After presiding over Manchester Uniteds second and third-worst Premier League campaigns, Louis van Gaal conceded he had failed to meet the expectations of the clubs supporters. However, the Dutchman also suggested that perhaps the supporters - used to regular Premier League titles under Sir Alex Ferguson - were demanding too much from the current side. Of course (I understand the boos), because I have also said that the expectation is very high, especially the fans, Van Gaal told Sky Sports after some supporters jeered him during his end-of-season speech.They are expecting a lot. But I think these expectations are much too high, and we are a team in transition, and that I have said when I started here. Maybe I have to bring over the message much clearer than I have done. Louis van Gaal speaks to the press for the first time as Manchester United manager Van Gaal: For me, the challenge is always to come first. Not fourth. But when you have to analyse after one season, its dependent on the click between the players and the manager.What happened next: What Louis van Gaal would have given for fourth this season. After returning Manchester United to the Champions League qualifying positions in his first campaign, Van Gaals side spent much of the 2015/16 season out of the top-four and ended up fifth. Did Man Utd progress under LVG? Did Manchester United progress under Louis van Gaal? As for finishing first, that never seemed a realistic possibility for United in the past two seasons. After finishing 2014/15 17 points off champions Chelsea, Van Gaals side did briefly sit at the summit of the Premier League in September but ultimately wound up 15 points adrift of winners Leicester. Louis van Gaal explains his managerial philosophies during his first press conference as Manchester United boss Van Gaal: Im democratic, empathetic to human beings. Of course I have a strong personality, but the other characteristics are more important. Thats the key of my personality.What happened next: While Van Gaal provided some jovial moments with the press, his conferences were regularly stern affairs - and some United players have complained of a difficult relationship with him.Angel Di Maria, sold to PSG in the summer of 2015, 12 months on from his British transfer record £59.7m move to Old Trafford, revealed last September he had clashed with the Dutchman.It is difficult to adapt to Van Gaal because he points to his philosophy. Everyone takes what he wants and does, said the Argentina international. I started very well with him and then had a couple of clashes. There came a time when I did not have a good relationship with Van Gaal and that influences much in a players mind. Angel di Maria speaks with Louis van Gaal Nani, loaned to Sporting Lisbon in Van Gaals first season before later being sold to Fenerbahce, has also spoken out about his struggles with the manager.He and his assistant were shouting at players like we were kids, like 18-year-olds, Nani told The Times in April. And I think: This is not the way to treat us because I am professional, I am training every day, Im doing nothing wrong, Im putting quality in the training.You must pass the ball like this, Come on! Blah, blah, blah. Its crazy. Van Gaal is presented with a Manchester United shirt by Sir Bobby Charlton Van Gaal: Nicky Butt is already assisting us, Paul Scholes we shall find a role for him and also for Phil Neville, I believe.dddddddddddd Thats what we want. We have to adapt to the qualities of these people.What happened next: Nicky Butt was appointed head of the Manchester United Academy in February 2016, following a reshuffle of the youth set-up.However, Phil Neville - now a coach at Valencia - and Paul Scholes never formed part of Van Gaals coaching staff at United, with the latter one of the Dutchmans fiercest critics in the media. Where it went wrong for LVG Key issues that cut short Dutchmans tenure Van Gaal: Within two days, I know already how important Manchester United is but also how important the sponsors are.What happened next: Manchester Uniteds style of play came in for criticism from Adidas chief executive Herbert Hainer in January.At the time, United had managed just 15 goals at Old Trafford, the worst home record of all 92 clubs in the top-four tiers in England. We are satisfied [with the shirt sponsorship], even if the current playing style is not exactly what we want to see, Hainer said. We compare Louis van Gaal and David Moyes first press conferences for Manchester United Van Gaal: I have a strong philosophy. Every year Ive trained, it confirms this philosophy. Sir Alex also had a strong philosophy and it was always affirming that because he won a lot of titles. I hope I can do that.What happened next: Van Gaals football philosophy was certainly apparent - his desire to control games saw United enjoy more possession than any other Premier League side in 2015/16. However, unlike Fergusons attacking play, Van Gaals approach failed to deliver the desired results - aside from this seasons FA Cup win.Van Gaals possession-based approach has regularly been criticised by supporters who implored their team to attack, attack, attack. Even Van Gaal conceded he was sometimes bored by his sides play. There are also matches where Im very bored or angry because we are not disorganising our opponents defence, but that is football, he said in January. Louis van Gaal oversaw Manchester Uniteds second and third-worst Premier League seasons Its not every match that every club is playing fantastically, football that attracts the people. You have to know that as a player, as a manager and the fans that we cant always play fantastic football and that was also the case in former days when it didnt happen. Im sorry about that but it is like that.United managed just 62 goals in Van Gaals first season - down from 86 in Fergusons final 2012/13 campaign - and, in 2015/16, recorded their lowest-ever Premier League goals tally of 49. With Louis van Gaals time as Manchester United manager looking to be nearing an end take a look back at his best quotes and most bizarre moments Van Gaal: The owners and the CEO have a lot of confidence in me. They have come to me and I explained my philosophy and they were excited. Because of that I am here. We have to wait and see if I can fulfil this expectation of those people and the supporters. The fans are very important, I know that.What happened next: Van Gaals philosophy lost the faith of the United fans and, despite delivering the FA Cup, the board have acted to remove him from his post, with Jose Mourinho lined up to replace the Dutchman. Also See: Van Gaal sacked by United Where it went wrong for LVG LVGs statement in full Games that cost LVG ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz