Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

23.10.2019 05:49
rookie with former world Antworten

LONDON -- Alexander Gustafsson handed Jimi Manuwa his first MMA defeat in the main event of the UFC Fight Night card at Saturday night at O2 Arena. Gustafsson controlled the first round after getting top position on a throw, and came out much more forcefully in the second, buckling Manuwa with a Muay Thai knee, and finishing him off with strikes on the ground. "I was so glad to get a decision because my last couple of fights have gone the distance," the Swede said. "Jimi Manuwa is a tough, powerful fighter, so my strategy was to try and wear him down a bit and drain that power. I got grazed a couple of times and you could definitely feel how hard he can throw. I want Jon Jones next; I cant wait to have another chance at him." Michael Johnson unanimously outpointed Melvin Guillard. Johnson landed a left hook and a kneelift in the second round, in the best of the limited action. "I wasnt going to leave myself exposed, so I fought a smart fight," Johnson said. "Ive got the best stand-up in this division, and Im willing to show that against anybody." While Brad Pickett hit four slams on Neil Seery, but struggled to land significant strikes or submission attempts from top position, and certainly lost out in the kickboxing battle. Still, the judges decided that "One Punch" was the more dominant fighter overall, and unanimously awarded him the victory. Swedens Gunnar Nelson kicked off the main card with a commanding performance against Russias Omari Akhmedov, making him tap out with a guillotine choke. Isaiah Hartenstein Rockets Jersey . Bobrovsky posted a 2-0-1 record with a 1.58 goals-against average and .950 save percentage to help the Blue Jackets (35-26-6) gain five of a possible six points last week. He capped the week by making 32 saves and stopping 2-of-4 shootout attempts in a 2-1 win over the Minnesota Wild on Saturday. Hakeem Olajuwon Rockets Jersey . Granlund scored 2:04 into the first period. Max Reinhart, on his first NHL shift of the season, neatly stripped the puck from Zack Smith at the Senators blue-line. As he moved in, his attempted shot deflected into the slot where Granlund buried a shot past Craig Anderson. https://www.rocketsrookiesshop.com/Danue...ition-Jersey/.C. - Goodyear has warned teams that increased speeds at Charlotte Motor Speedway will put a heavy emphasis on the right front tires in Saturday nights race a€” a potentially key development for drivers trying to advance in the Chase for the Sprint Cup Championship. Tyson Chandler Rockets Jersey . In question is whether 26-year-old Matt Frattin will be on it. A a€?mediocrea€? training camp, as Carlyle put it earlier this week, has Frattin lingering nervously on the bubble at the end of the exhibition season, pushed out of a likely job by Brandon Kozun, the small, but feisty winger determined to make the NHL for the first time. Charles Barkley Jersey . The Flames are in the midst of a six-game slide (0-5-1), their longest losing streak since an 0-6-3 skid from Jan. 11-28, 2010. They havent won since Nov. 3 in Chicago and most recently went winless on a three-game homestand.AUSTIN, Texas -- McLaren says it will promote Danish driver Kevin Magnussen for the 2014 Formula One season, pairing the rookie with former world champion Jenson Button. The 21-year-old Magnussen replaces Mexican driver Sergio Perez, who announced Wednesday that he will leave McLaren after one season. Perez will drive for McLaren this weekend at the U.S. Grand Prix and the seasoons final race in Brazil.dddddddddddd Magnusson has come up through McLarens junior driver program and won the Formula Renault 3.5 championship. He will be just the third rookie driver in the history of the team and the first since Lewis Hamilton in 2007. McLaren has had a disappointing 2013, with no podium finishes heading into the final two races of the year. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz