Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

01.11.2019 04:17
skin as the bout wore Antworten

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. - Marian Gaboriks new teammates with the Los Angeles Kings initially wondered whether such a talented goal-scorer could fit into a defence-dominated team when he arrived in a trade last month. Nobody is wondering anymore after Gaborik helped the Kings reach the post-season on a roll. "It took me a little bit, but I think I adjusted pretty good," Gaborik said Tuesday while the Kings prepared for their first-round opener against San Jose. Gaborik scored 16 points in 19 games as the Kings top-line left wing down the stretch, adapting his game to coach Darryl Sutters preferences while still providing his own unique offensive talents to the NHLs best defensive team. He fits in well in his third dressing room in two seasons, with teammates praising the veterans commitment and talent with equal enthusiasm. "I think hes been our best player since hes got here," defenceman Drew Doughty said. "No matter who gets traded here, you wonder how theyre going to fit into the system," Doughty added. "(But) he played in Minnesota. He knew how to play that system back in the day. Hes obviously amazing offensively, but he is good defensively. He tries his best, and thats all you can ask." Although Los Angeles has reached back-to-back conference finals, offence is seemingly always a concern. The Kings are the lowest-scoring team in the NHL post-season with just 198 regular-season goals, but Gaboriks arrival has assuaged many fears about their ability to score enough goals to win in the spring. Gaboriks impressive speed immediately changed opponents defensive game plans after his arrival from Columbus. He finally became the goal-scoring left wing that the Kings have long lacked to play alongside Anze Kopitar, Los Angeles sublime playmaker and two-way centre. Justin Williams plays the right side on a suddenly potent top line, and Gaboriks arrival allowed the Kings to balance out their depth lines as well. Gaborik has five goals with his famously vicious wrist shot, but he has been even more valuable with 11 assists. He put together a three-point game in the Kings road finale in Edmonton last Thursday. Gaborik sees nothing special in his handling of what could have been a rough assignment in Los Angeles. Playing for Sutter didnt scare Gaborik after his experience under coaches with similar defensive demands such as Jacques Lemaire in Minnesota and John Tortorella with the Rangers. "Just go out there, work hard and follow the system," Gaborik said. "Make sure youre on the right side of the puck, and be in the right position when youre skating. Be on top of things." Gaboriks arrival and Los Angeles ensuing excellence have echoed the Kings success two years ago after they acquired Jeff Carter from Columbus during a disappointing regular season. Carter added his goal-scoring skills to a low-scoring lineup, and the Kings goals-per-game average rose — just as it did this season after Gaborik pulled on a black jersey. Doughty initially thought Gaborik was "more of just a scorer," but quickly realized there was much more to his new teammate. "Hes kind of a guy like Carts, where Carts just seems to put pucks in the net," Doughty said. "You dont understand how it goes in. It just goes in. Hell obviously get the pretty ones, too, but I thought he was just a pure goal-scorer. Just sat in the slot and found pucks and put them in. But hes a great passer, too, and hes good at finding open ice. Hes good at getting support for his linemates and getting them out of a battle and then making a play to create an opportunity." While still near the prime of his career, the 32-year-old Gaborik is an impending free agent with a history of injury woes, so he realizes the urgency of every remaining chance at a Stanley Cup title. He has reached two conference finals in his NHL career, but never played for the Cup. "You get that feeling that youre getting close, but its really hard," Gaborik said. "Im really going to embrace this opportunity and take it, and Im very excited for that. It doesnt come every year, and we feel we have a good team to do it." Nike Shoes From China . -- Andrew Wiggins is from Canada, Wayne Selden from Massachusetts and Joel Embiid from the African nation of Cameroon. Fake Nike Shoes . "Its not done, but its a huge step," Hannover general manager Dirk Dufner said. Poor defending allowed the visitors to score in the second minute, when Leon Andreasens header from Christian Panders cross sent the ball inside the far post. https://www.nikeshoeschina.us/.com) - John Wall supplied 24 points and 11 assists in leading the Washington Wizards to a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks on Christmas Day. Nike Shoes From China Outlet . During the furious first few hours of free agency Tuesday, the team agreed to terms with strong safety Donte Whitner, a Cleveland native who cant wait to play in his hometown. Cheap Nike Shoes From China .The Williams siblings, with 25 Grand Slam titles between them, will have a couple of Madisons joining them, too.Madison Keys had a 6-4, 7-5 upset win over two-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova on Saturday night, and Madison Brengle beat Coco Vandeweghe 6-3, 6-2 in an all-U.LAS VEGAS -- Uriah Hall limped away from UFC 175 with a win and a toe pointing in another direction. The 29-year-old middleweight from New York City broke his toe in the first round against Brazils Thiago Santos on Saturday night. And things got more gruesome after that. The crowd at the Mandalay Bay Events Center first noticed the injury when the cameras zoomed in on the disfigured toe after the first round. There was an audible groan around the arena when it was shown on the big screens. Hall came out for the second round, with the top of the toe next to his big toe sticking up almost vertically. "I remember throwing a front kick and he blocked it but I didnt realize I had broken my toe," Hall said later. "I was putting it in my head that it wasnt broken but I kept looking down and seeing it. I tried to pop it back in after the round ended before the (Nevada State Athletic) Commission inspectors came over and saw it but they were too quick for me. "In the moment you just feel numb and luckily that pushes you on in the fight. But in between rounds it creeps into your mind that you should stop so Im very thankful for my coaches who kept my head in the game and supported me the whole way through. . . . In that third round I just thought to myself this is my time to prove to everyone that I have what it takes..ddddddddddddI left it all out there." The ringside physician spoke to Hall after the second round but let him finish. By the end of the fight, the dislodged bone had poked a hole through the skin. Hall (10-4) won by unanimous decision, admitting that he could feel the bone shifting in and out of his skin as the bout wore on. He limped out of the cage with his arm around a cornermans shoulder. His toe was pointed in a different direction. "It was a pretty nasty break," UFC president Dana White said by way of understatement. Hall was taken to hospital after the fight, tweeting pictures of medical staff at work put his toe back where it should be. He also tweeted an X-ray of the broken toe with the message: "If youre not going after your dreams, you just exist." He added the hashtag .toemuchtoohandle. Hall won rave reviews from White for his early performances on Season 17 of "The Ultimate Fighter." But he was beaten in the finale of the reality TV show and lost his first two fights in the UFC, leading White to question his mental toughness. "It was good to see him let his hand go tonight and fight through a broken toe," said White. "Hes back, I like it." The win was the second straight for Hall, following a first-round TKO of Chris (The Crippler) Leben. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz