Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

02.11.2019 07:09
champion As took the field 90 Antworten

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Chris Crawford hit a 3-pointer with 1:36 left to put Memphis ahead to stay, and the 21st-ranked Tigers beat seventh-ranked Louisville 72-66 Saturday, sweeping the season series from the Cardinals. Memphis (22-7, 11-5 American Athletic Conference) trailed 65-57 with 4:45 left when Michael Dixon Jr. scored six straight, jumpstarting the Tigers who scored 15 of the final 16 points. Louisville (24-5, 13-3) snapped a seven-game winning streak by going cold after taking its biggest lead of the game. The Cardinals scored only on a Chris Jones hit a free throw with 40.3 seconds to go. Montrezl Harrell scored a career-high 25 points and grabbed 12 rebounds. Russ Smith scored 15 of his 19 points in the first half and fouled out in the final minute. Luke Hancock had 11. Dixon finished with 18 for Memphis, which hadnt swept Louisville since 1996-97. Geron Johnson scored 15 points. Austin Nichols added 14, and Crawford finished with 12 points, going 4 for 5 from beyond the arc. With No. 11 Cincinnati losing at UConn earlier Saturday, the Cardinals had the chance to move atop the league standings with only two games left with a win. But they couldnt match Memphis down the stretch. Dixon made four straight free throws starting with 4:23 left and added a layup. Louisville coach Rick Pitino put Smith back in the game with four fouls, but Johnson stole the ball from the senior guard late in the shot clock and scored a layup with 2:35 left tying the game. Memphis scored 12 straight points before Jones free throw. This game was scrappy from the start before a sold-out crowd at the FedExForum as part of a doubleheader with the Cleveland Cavaliers and Grizzlies on Saturday night. The 18,375 fans were fired up for the Tigers lone shot in Memphis against Louisville as conference foes, reviving a rivalry that started back to the old Metro Conference. The Cardinals are moving to the Atlantic Coast Conference next season. The Tigers jumped out scoring the first six points and harassed Louisville into nine turnovers by halftime. Smith kept the Cardinals in the game by scoring 14 of their first 20 points. Memphis led 37-31 at halftime. But Louisville opened the second half outscoring the Tigers 13-4, and the Cardinals used a six-point spurt to take their first lead of the game. Harrell scored on a layup, then Jones -- a Memphis native -- hit a jumper with 16:14 remaining for Louisvilles first lead at 42-41. Smith added a layup forcing Memphis coach Josh Pastner to take a timeout. The teams swapped the lead four more times. Louisville took the lead again on a 3-pointer by Harrell with 10:40 left. Harrell, who was 1 of 2 beyond the arc all season, just beat the shot clock for the bucket and a 51-49 lead. Memphis pulled within 59-57 on a 3-pointer by Crawford from the left corner in front of the Tigers bench with 6:35 left. But senior David Pellom was called for a flagrant 1 for an elbow to Stephan Van Treese under the basket. He hit both free throws starting a 6-0 spurt that Harrell capped with a dunk with 4:45 left, giving Louisville its biggest lead. Custom San Diego Padres Nike Jerseys . Their 9-19 record remains identical to the crosstown rivals in Brooklyn and trails both Toronto and Boston in the Atlantic Division. Raymond Felton, their declining point guard, is back on the sideline nursing his third injury of the season. Custom Los Angeles Dodgers Nike Jerseys . The 27-year-old forward has informed the Leafs that he will be unable to play in Monday nights home game against the Columbus Blue Jackets. https://www.custombaseballnikejerseys.co...es-nike-jerseys. Head coach Lindy Ruff confirmed on Sunday that his starting goalie has a head injury and the team will take it day by day. Custom Toronto Blue Jays Nike Jerseys .com) - The New York Rangers hope to punch their ticket to the second round when they visit the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday for a Game 6 battle at Wells Fargo Center. Custom San Francisco Giants Nike Jerseys . The traditional pre-Masters event was halted early due to inclement weather. Harrington, who tied for first in 2003 and won in 2004, became the first three-time champion of the event.OAKLAND, Calif. -- Terry Francona asked crew chief Mike Winters to review a collision at the plate, and the umpire obliged. The call was confirmed, denying Cleveland the go-ahead run, but the Indians manager appreciated how smoothly the new replay process went. The Indians later delivered on their chances in the ninth, with Nyjer Morgan hitting a go-ahead sacrifice fly against new Athletics closer Jim Johnson as Cleveland sent Oakland to its major league-record 10th straight opening loss with a 2-0 victory Monday night. Nick Swisher added an RBI single against Johnson (0-1), who was then pulled from his As debut to boos from the sellout crowd. "I would have booed me, too. I (stunk) today, Ill admit it," Johnson said. "Thats fine. I deserved it. I expect that. The next time theyre probably going to be cheering." In the sixth, Winters became the first umpire to initiate a review under the expanded replay system, making the call after a collision at home plate. "Basically with the new rule I just wanted to confirm what I saw that the catcher did not block the plate unnecessarily," Winters said. "He was in fair territory, he gave the runner plenty of plate to go to. I just wanted to be sure." The call was confirmed in 59 seconds and the game remained scoreless. Winters wanted to see if As catcher John Jaso had illegally blocked the plate under baseballs new rule regarding home plate collisions. With Michael Brantley on third and one out, Asdrubal Cabrera hit a comebacker that ricocheted off pitcher Sonny Grays foot. Gray quickly retrieved the ball and fired home to Jaso, who tagged a sliding Brantley. Francona came out to discuss the play. "I just wanted to check and see if Jaso had blocked the plate. Weve all discussed the new rulings and what youre allowed to do and what you arent," Francona said. "I just asked him if hed look because I thought maybe he had gotten there a little too early. ... I appreciated him checking." Oaklands Josh Donaldson hit a single off the top of the wall near the 400-foot sign in centre in the eighth, but Daric Barton held up at second waiting to tag in case the ball was caught, and the As failed to score the go-ahead run. "That was interesting," Francona said.dddddddddddd Cody Allen (1-0) then struck out Jed Lowrie and retired Brandon Moss on a grounder to first. Justin Masterson, in his third straight opening day outing, and Gray dueled before the bullpens took over to decide it. Masterson allowed three hits, struck out four and walked one in seven scoreless innings, lowering his ERA on opening day to 0.86. The game began just four minutes behind schedule under blue skies, a best-case scenario considering the downpour a couple of hours earlier. Grey walked the first two batters of the game but quickly settled to throw six scoreless innings with seven strikeouts and three walks in a 105-pitch opener. The right-hander, who dueled with Detroit ace Justin Verlander in Game 2 of last falls division series, earned the start after Jarrod Parker was lost to season-ending Tommy John surgery. Yan Gomes went 1 for 3 only hours after finalizing a new $23 million, six-year contract with the Indians. He was plunked in the left elbow in the ninth. John Axford finished for Cleveland, striking out Nick Punto to end it with runners on first and second. A couple dozen grounds crew workers carried large brooms to sweep water off the tarp all afternoon. The Indians briefly came out to right field to go through some warmups during a break in the rain some three hours before first pitch. The two-time reigning AL West champion As took the field 90 minutes before first pitch under the lights when the rain finally slowed -- some even in short sleeves. It started pouring again shortly after the game ended. NOTES: Cleveland CF Michael Bourn, on the DL to start the year with a left hamstring strain, ran down a ball and hit a pair of doubles in a minor league game. He was set to go to Triple-A Columbus on Tuesday, and Francona expected a meeting when the team returns home to face Minnesota on Thursday. ... Gray was Oaklands ninth different opening day starter in nine years. ... Masterson was the first Indians pitcher to start three straight openers since CC Sabathia from 2006-08. Ex-As RHP Bartolo Colon did it for Cleveland in 2000-02. ... Hall of Famer Rickey Henderson threw out the ceremonial first pitch. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz