Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

05.11.2019 06:35
with a victory Antworten

LAKE PLACID, N.Y. -- Natalie Spooner broke a tie on a 5-on-3 power play with 3:30 left and Canada beat the United States 4-2 on Wednesday night in the Four Nations Cup womens hockey tournament. Megan Bozek and Josephine Pucci gave Canada the two-player advantage with delay of game penalties 1:18 apart. Brianne Jenner added an empty-net goal with 12 seconds to go, Haley Irwin and Melanie Daoust also scored and Genevieve Lacasse stopped 21 shots for Canada. Lyndsey Fry tied it at 2 for the U.S. midway through the third period. Kelli Stack also scored and Jessie Vetter made 25 saves. On Friday, Canada will face Sweden, and the U.S. will play Finland. The pre-Olympic event opened Tuesday, with Canada beating Finland 3-1, and the U.S. routing Sweden 10-0. Earlier Wednesday, Meeri Raisanen made 25 saves, and Tea Villila and Mintuu Tuominen scored in Finlands 2-0 victory over Sweden. Wholesale China Shoes Free Shipping . Bouchard went down to a 1-6, 6-1, 6-2 defeat at the hands of Svitolina in her opening match at the Sony Open on Friday. Bouchard got the rivalry going two years ago when she won the junior Wimbledon title over Svitolina. Cheap Shoes China Wholesale . Viewers in the Canadiens region can watch the game on TSN Canadiens at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The game can also be heard on TSN Radio Montreal 690. The Calgary Flames will see if they can take their recent hot streak on the road when they shoot for a sixth consecutive win Monday night in Montreal. http://www.wholesaleshoes.us.org/. The game got off to a less-than-ideal start for the Jets as Oliver Ekman-Larsson found a wide open net from the slot and opened the scoring for the Coyotes a lead in the first period, but Olli Jokinen answered back just over half a minute later. Replica Shoes Wholesale . 17.A string of English Premier League teams, most in the lower end of the standings, has been linked to the 32-year-old forward but most have seemingly balked at the cost given his wages and transfer fee. Wholesale Shoes From China . Hall had a goal and three assists in a 5-4 loss to San Jose on Tuesday, had an assist in each of Edmontons next two games the capped the week with a goal and two assists in the Oilers 4-2 win over Anaheim on Sunday.RIO GRANDE, Puerto Rico -- Chesson Hadley took the third-round lead Saturday in the Puerto Rico Open, shooting a 5-under 67 in windy conditions at Trump International. Making his 13th PGA Tour start, the 26-year-old Hadley had four birdies in an early five-hole stretch and also birdied the par-4 14th in wind gusting to 25 mph. "It was frustrating, to be honest with you, even though I was playing well, just because I hit it so well today and I missed quite a few putts, a lot of putts the last 11 holes," Hadley said. "But you know what, were right where we need to be. Im leading and thats great. "Is hard to be satisfied with how well I hit it, but we need to keep in perspective that were leading and were in a great spot for tomorrow." Hadley had a 16-under 200 total. "Im going to go at just about every flag," Hadley said. "You got to stay aggressive out here. Ive learned that. For me, if I kind of take the foot off the pedal a little bit, Ill kind of lose focus and I wont be as sharp as I would like to be, so I plan on being really aggressive." Danny Lee was a stroke back after a 66. "It was another good day of golf," Lee said. "I was hitting it really well at the beginning and putting is good. I think everything is going really nicely at the moment." Hadley won twice last year on the Web.com Tour, taking the Rex Hospital Open in his hometown of Raleigh, N.C., and the season-endiing Web.ddddddddddddcom Tour Championship. In Raleigh, he began the final round five strokes behind Lee and rallied to beat the New Zealand player by two strokes with a 64. "I was thinking about that a little bit," Hadley said. "Danny and I are great friends and were going to have a blast. I think were playing twosomes tomorrow, so well have a blast out there, and hopefully we can kind of duel it out. Obviously, I would love to come away with a victory." Jason Gore and Jonathan Byrd were tied for third at 14 under. Gore shot 66, and Byrd had a 67. Gore pointed to a recent talk with former basketball star Charles Barkley for his strong play. "I just met Charles that day, and he goes, So whats been wrong the last few years?" Gorse said. "I said, You know, I kind of just lost my love for the game. He goes, Well, why? I said, Man, I have a family. He said, Man, I aint buying that. ... He goes, Why would you not want to provide your family a better life, and doing something you love. And it was one of those things, it wasnt Nostradamus or anything like that. He didnt break any barriers there, but it did kind of hit a hard string and made me stop to think why would I not want to be better for them and provide better, and lucky to get to do what I do." James Driscoll, the second-round leader after matching the tournament record with a 63, had a 75 to drop into a tie for 20th at 9 under. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz