Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

05.11.2019 06:36
make it 1-0.Boston Antworten

BOSTON -- Derek Jeter has gone opposite field so many times in his career that it came as no surprise when his soft liner found Fenway Parks grass along the right-field line. Jeter had a key two-run double, Mark Teixeira hit a solo homer and New Yorks bullpen worked 4 1-3 solid innings, leading the Yankees to a 6-4 victory over the Boston Red Sox on Saturday. Coming into Fenway with its Green Monster looming in left, the Yankees star shortstop even finds himself caught up in the temptation of pulling a pitch despite a large right-field area. "I think its probably the complete opposite because I try to hit the wall and it screws me up for a couple of days," Jeter said, smiling, when asked if Fenways right field fits his swing. "No, I dont think it helps me. I wish it did." Stephen Drew, acquired from the Red Sox on Thursday, added an RBI double as the Yankees won for just the second time in six games. Mike Napoli had a two-run homer for the Red Sox, who won the series opener but have dropped nine of 11. Yoenis Cespedes, acquired from Oakland before Thursdays non-waiver trade deadline for left-hander Jon Lester and outfielder Jonny Gomes, made his Red Sox debut and went 1 for 4 with a single. Shawn Kelley (2-3) pitched 1 1-3 innings of hitless relief for the win and David Robertson got the final three outs for his 28th save. Four Yankees relievers held the Red Sox to one run. Allen Webster (1-1) couldnt overcome his wildness and was pulled after giving up four runs and six walks in 2 2-3 innings. "It was clear he lost command of the strike zone," Boston manager John Farrell said. "While theres plenty of stuff in terms of fastball action, swing and miss to his changeup, the ability to make adjustments -- whether pitch to pitch or hitter to hitter -- was elusive." Trailing 3-0 in the third, the Yankees capitalized on five walks by Webster to score four runs on two hits. Jeter sliced his drive for a double, Carlos Beltran had an RBI single and Jacoby Ellsbury a run-scoring grounder. "When you get the bases loaded with no outs without a hit, you have to take advantage of it," New York manager Joe Girardi said. Teixeiras homer cleared the Green Monster seats to make it 5-3 in the fifth. Drew doubled in the seventh. Boston had taken a 3-0 lead on Napolis homer and Christian Vazquezs RBI single. TRAINERS ROOM Yankees: RHP Michael Pineda is scheduled to throw around 65 pitches Sunday in a rehab outing at Triple A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre. Beltran hasnt played in the field since July 5 due to a bone spur in his right elbow, and the acquisition of Prado at the deadline means he will likely stay at DH indefinitely. Red Sox: Catcher David Ross was placed on the 15-day disabled list with plantar fasciitis in his right foot. Farrell said outfielder Shane Victorino, on the 15-day DL with a strained lower back, is expected to see an orthopedic surgeon in Los Angeles early this week. Infielder Kelly Johnson is expected to play two rehab games later this week. ON DECK Yankees: Right-hander David Phelps (5-5, 3.89 ERA) is coming off his worst start in over a month when he faces Boston in the series finale Sunday night. Red Sox: Right-hander Clay Buchholz (5-7, 5.87 ERA) looks to rebound from consecutive losses after giving up 11 runs over 11 innings. TRADING PLACES Good friends Johnson and Drew didnt just get swapped for each other. They swapped a uniform number, locker and maybe living places, too. "Its bizarre. After it happened we were texting each other," said Johnson, who now occupies Drews old locker in Bostons clubhouse. "I ended up going over his place, seeing his wife and kids. My family is in town. We played together in Arizona. But we might just make a clean trade, you know, places, numbers, everything." But Drew cant get No. 7 with New York. Its retired and was worn by Mickey Mantle. MENTAL LAPSE Drew wandered off second and was walking toward the dugout when Francisco Cervelli swung and missed. Problem was: it was only the second strike. He was tagged out trying to dive back to second for the final out. Cheap Vapormax Plus China .Y. -- Phil Jackson lost out on his preferred coach, but hes working hard on keeping his star player. Fake Vapormax 97 . Here are some of the best from Week One and some to watch in Week Two: TOP PERFORMERS Anthony Allen, RB, Saskatchewan (176 YDS, 2 TD, 30 touches vs. Hamilton) - Powerfully-built back burst onto the scene in his CFL debut, after a couple of years in the NFL, playing 21 games with the Baltimore Ravens. http://www.clearancevapormax.com/cheap-v...-clearance.html. Scheffler told The Associated Press on Wednesday he made the choice because he had three concussions over the past four years. Wholesale Vapormax 95 . It was the start of one nice night for the goalie and the Minnesota Wild. Backstrom made 33 saves in his first win of the season and the Wild defeated the Chicago Blackhawks 5-3 on Saturday in a rematch of their first-round playoff series. Nike VaporMax Plus Bleached Aqua Black+Bleached Aqua-Vivid Sulfur . Still, Milan remained five points behind city rival Inter Milan in the race for fifth place and the final Europa League berth, after Inter beat 10-man Parma 2-0. Meanwhile, Paul Pogba led the way as Juventus stayed on course for a third consecutive title with a 1-0 win over relegation-threatened Bologna.BOSTON - Ottawa coach Dave Cameron chooses not to fret about his teams five fruitless power plays against Boston, including a pair of 5-on-3 advantages in which the Senators failed to score.You never pull your hair out after a win, he told reporters after Bobby Ryan scored 46 seconds into overtime to give Ottawa a 3-2 victory over the Bruins on Saturday.Kyle Turris also scored for the Senators, and Mike Hoffman deflected one in with 4:15 left in the third period to force overtime.Craig Anderson made 26 saves for Ottawa, which has won two in a row but hasnt scored on a power play in 19 tries over six games since Dec. 19.Brad Marchand and Torey Krug scored for Boston, and David Krejci assisted on both goals. Tuukka Rask stopped 23 shots for the Bruins.Marchand gave Boston a 2-1 lead midway through the third period, then Boston killed its second 5-on-3 of the game. But Grybas slap shot deflected off Hoffmans skate and past Rask to tie it.You kill a big one and then you come back and get a bad bounce, Krejci said. So youve got to make sure those bad bounces dont happen. You got to make sure the puck is 100 feet away from our net.Ryan, who had a hat trick in Mondays win over Buffalo, scored the game-winner when Erik Karlsson attracted the attention of the defence before sliding it into the slot.I just tried to beat my guy to the net and hope that something kind of came off of (Rask), said Ryan, who also scored the game-winner in a shootout on Dec. 13 in Ottawas last visit to Boston. Kaarl did one better and put it in my feet.dddddddddddd ... I just luckily enough looked down and it was there and was able to find a way to get it in.It was the second straight overtime game for the Bruins. On Wednesday, they scored two late second-period goals to tie Toronto before falling in a shootout.This time, Boston blew the lead and the game despite killing a pair of 5-on-3 advantages early and getting a power play of its own in the final three minutes.The game was scoreless for 32 minutes until Clarke MacArthur occupied a couple of Bruins behind the Boston net and left the puck free for Turris. He swooped in, slid toward the goal and wristed it into the tight spot over Rasks right shoulder to make it 1-0.Boston tied it four minutes later when Zdeno Chara screened Anderson and Krugs slap shot from the point found the net. Marchand gave Boston a 2-1 lead midway through the third when he skated around and into the slot before putting a wrist shot past Anderson.Boston then killed off a second two-man disadvantage, but Hoffman tied it when he deflected Grybas slap shot past Rask. The Senators killed off a power play when Milan Michalek tripped Adam McQuaid with 2:47 left.NOTES: Both teams are on the front end of a back-to-back. The Bruins play at Carolina on Sunday, and the Senators return home to play the Tampa Bay Lightning. ... The Senators recalled D Chris Wideman from Binghamton of the AHL. ... Bruins D Dougie Hamilton had six shots, matching a career high. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz