Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

06.11.2019 06:48
Jamie just kind of Antworten

CLEVELAND -- Mike Pettine got a second look from the Browns, who could be zeroing in on their next coach. Buffalos defensive co-ordinator had his second interview with Cleveland owner Jimmy Haslam and CEO Joe Banner on Tuesday night, a person familiar with the Browns plans told The Associated Press. The meeting took place in Mobile, Ala., site of the Senior Bowl, said the person who spoke on condition of anonymity because the team is not commenting during its search. Pettine is the first candidate to meet twice with the Browns. He spent four hours with Haslam, Banner and other members of Clevelands front office but was not offered the job. Pettine had impressed the Browns during his first interview last week, and club officials flew to meet with him again -- a strong sign of their interest. However, the person familiar with the teams plans said the Browns left Mobile and had another interview lined up for Wednesday. The Browns are in the fourth week of their search for their seventh full-time coach since 1999. Pettine just completed his first year with the Bills, and he improved the teams defence in every statistical category. Though the Bills still struggled against the run, they finished second in the NFL with a franchise-record 57 sacks. The 47-year-old Pettine spent four seasons as a defensive co-ordinator under Rex Ryan with the New York Jets before joining the Bills. Pettine also has worked as an assistant in Baltimore. Bills Hall of Fame running back Thurman Thomas hopes Pettine stays put. "Hey .Browns leave our DC alone," Thomas posted on his Twitter account. Earlier, Adam Gase, Denvers highly regarded offensive co-ordinator, called Haslam and informed him he was withdrawing his name and would not interview after the Super Bowl. The 35-year-old Gase, who will lead the Broncos high-powered offence against Seattle, was the first candidate contacted by the Browns after they fired Rob Chudzinski following a 4-12 season. Gase declined an initial interview request because he wanted to concentrate on the playoffs, and the Browns would have had to wait until after Feb. 2 to speak with him. Haslam said last week the team is "prepared to wait as long as necessary" to hire a coach, and the Browns quickly moved ahead without Gase, who enjoys his role with the Broncos and may not be ready for a head coaching gig. The Browns are the only team without a head coach and have interviewed at least eight known candidates -- the list is still growing -- to become their fourth coach in the past six years. Besides Pettine, the team has set up a second interview with Seattle defensive co-ordinator Dan Quinn. The 43-year-old Quinn, who presided over the NFLs top-rated defence this season, met with the Browns on Jan. 1. Per NFL rules, the Browns can conduct a second interview with Quinn by Sunday, but are not permitted to offer him a job until after the Seahawks season is over. Gase drew the Browns attention and soared up their wish list of candidates after helping quarterback Peyton Manning shatter several league records this season. Also, Haslam received a glowing recommendation on Gase from Manning, who has a long-standing relationship with the Haslam family because of their Tennessee ties. Gase, too, fit the outline -- young, offensive-minded -- of the type of coach Banner wanted to bring to the Browns, who have lost at least 11 games in each of the past six seasons. Gase is the second high-profile coach to remove his name from consideration. New England offensive co-ordinator Josh McDaniels also told the Browns he was not interested in pursuing their opening. The Browns also have interviewed former Tennessee coach Mike Munchak and Dallas special teams co-ordinator Rich Bisaccia, and both be brought back for second meetings. The team also plans to meet with Atlanta offensive co-ordinator Dirk Koetter. San Francisco coach Jim Harbaugh said he has been contacted by the Browns about members of his staff. Cleveland may want to interview defensive line coach Jim Tomsula or offensive co-ordinator Greg Roman. Harbaugh would not confirm which coaches Cleveland asked about and was reluctant to offer much information. "To go into any further detail, I dont think helps our situation, their situation," he said. "Their search is their search." Vapormax 2019 Clearance . Joel Embiid was nearly unstoppable in the paint in the second half, and Naadir Tharpe seemingly couldnt miss. Fake Vapormax 2019 . Wheeler said Kane was just making a joke that was misunderstood and misinterpreted by "Winnipeg folks" and the media once again. Wheeler repeated that he believes Kane is a player who has the ability to help the Jets get to the next level as they try once again to reach the playoffs in 2014. He made the comments initially in an interview, when asked how the Jets could compete in the Central Division with teams that have made some high-profile off-season signings. http://www.clearancevapormax.com/cheap-v...-clearance.html. The 25-year-old McIlroy, who is from Northern Ireland, was eligible to play for either Ireland or Team GB when golf makes its return to the Olympics in Brazil for the first time since 1904. Wholesale Vapormax Womens . 1-9 on TSN. With more than 65 hours of exclusive live coverage, TSN delivers all the action beginning with Draw 1 on Saturday, Feb. 1 at 2 p. Cheap Vapormax 2019 . -- Gary Harris gave No. SONOMA, Calif. -- Carl Edwards has never been known for his road racing skills -- to the point team owner Jack Roush had to send him testing in a two-seater so Boris Said could teach him the basics. A decade later, Edwards finally has a win to show for his hard work. And, he beat road racing ace Jeff Gordon to get to Victory Lane on Sunday at Sonoma Raceway, where Gordon leads all drivers with five wins. "My road racing progression, its been a pretty long climb," Edwards said. "The real special part to me was to stand in Victory Lane at Sonoma and have Jeff Gordon come and give me a handshake as the second-place finisher. I grew up watching Jeff Gordon, and specifically watching how he drove this race track and all the successes he had here, so I mean, thats really super. Its something Ill never forget." Edwards win made Roush Fenway Racing the unlikely organization to end Hendrick Motorsports five-race winning streak. And, the win came a week after Roush was shut out at Michigan, where the organization failed to put a car in the top 10 for the first time since 2000. Edwards took the lead on a restart with 25 laps remaining and seemed to have the win wrapped up until Gordon nearly chased him down on the final lap. Gordon had one good look at Edwards and couldnt pull off the pass. "That last lap was ugly," Edwards said of trying to hold off Gordon. It wasnt a terrible day for the Hendrick organization, which had won every Sprint Cup Series race since Gordons victory at Kansas on May 10. Instead, HMS settled for all four of its drivers finishing in the top seven. Gordon, the Sprint Cup Series points leader, wound up second. He said he made one mistake in overdriving a turn with about five laps to go that allowed Edwards to build a healthy lead. "I just couldnt put enough pressure on him," Gordon said. "I think had I put some more pressure on him, I saw him really struggling with the (tire) grip level, but he did everything he needed to do. That last lap, I gave it my best effort and closed up on him and he didnt overdrive it. I was hoping he might slide up and Id get a run on him." Dale Earnhardt Jr. was third after rallying from an inciident that wrecked Matt Kenseth, and was apologetic on the radio and after the race.dddddddddddd "I tried to screw it up a couple times in the race, but I calmed down and was able to get a good finish," Earnhardt said after his career-best finish on a road course. "I got into Matt, I jumped a curb and jumped into the air and just ran into him. Totally my fault. I hope hes not sore with me." Kasey Kahne bounced back from an early flat tire to finish sixth and Jimmie Johnson was seventh. In all, Chevrolet drivers took spots two through seven as pole-sitter Jamie McMurray, using a Hendrick engine, finished fourth and Paul Menard was fifth. Fords rounded out the top 10, led by Edwards, Marcos Ambrose eighth and Roush driver Greg Biffle was 10th. The highest-finishing Toyota was Clint Bowyer in 11th. Bowyer was the leader on a restart with 31 laps to go, was passed by Ambrose, and then got a flat left rear tire. The tire problem led to Jamie McMurray turning Bowyer, and as Bowyers car was stopped in the middle of the track, bottleneck traffic caused Kevin Harvick to run into Bowyer. "We got ourselves in position and had a flat. It was going down and I was all over the place," he said. "Jamie just kind of finished me up and got me out of the way. Bad luck, man." Edwards win is his first career victory on a road course, and hed never been higher than third at Sonoma. More important, it was his second win of this season and locks him into the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship field. It was Edwards 23rd win of his career, the 135th Sprint Cup Series victory for car owner Jack Roush, and it made Edwards the 10th consecutive different winner at Sonoma. Crew chief Jimmy Fennig said the race played into their hands after pitting with 40 to go and then a caution came out and Fennig made the call to not bring Edwards in a second time under yellow. The strategy moved Edwards toward the front of the field and he moved his way to the front. "When you got somebody like Carl behind the wheel, and you put him out front, hes going to get it done," Fennig said. "To have two wins right now and to be locked in really feels good." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz