Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

12.11.2019 04:37
what not to do off the Antworten

Sir Ian Botham believes England may experiment and hand Jake Ball his Test debut in the third Investec Test against Sri Lanka at Lords. With the three-match series already in the bag, Botham feels now may be a chance to give the Nottinghamshire seamer a go in Thursdays clash - but not at the expense of the in-form Jimmy Anderson or Stuart Broad.Anderson, Englands all-time record wicket-taker, has already picked up 18 scalps in the series and Broad 10 as the tourists have struggled to come to terms with the duos skills and slumped to emphatic defeats at Headingley and Chester-le-Street. The series is won so they may experiment and have a look at Ball to see whats on offer, not purely with Pakistan in mind but to see if hes one for the future. Sir Ian Botham on Jake Ball And with England on course to secure their first whitewash series win since India in 2011, Botham thinks Ball could get his chance alongside two of the worlds top ranked Test bowlers.The Sky Sports commentator said: Theres only one change they could make and that is bring in Jake Ball, but England dont like changing winning teams.I cant see them leaving out Jimmy or Broady in their current form, that wont happen. The series is won so they may experiment and have a look at Ball to see whats on offer, not purely with Pakistan in mind but to see if hes one for the future.With Anderson and Broad, ranked No 1 and No 3 respectively, almost certain to play that leaves Steven Finn and Chris Woakes as potential casualties if the selectors decide to give Ball a start. England should take the opportunity to find out what Jake Ball can do, says Beefy Meanwhile, Botham is backing Broad to follow up his top first innings haul at Emirates Riverside at Lords, one of his Sky Bet Beefys Bets for the final Test.The England bowler is 9/4 to return for punters and maintain Bothams remarkable run of five winning selections from six this series. Beefys Bets Sir Ians tipping Alastair Cook and Stuart Broad to star at Lords. See all his tips The Sky Bet tipster is also backing skipper Alastair Cook to cash in having become the first Englishman to score 10,000 Test runs at Durham.Botham added: Hes due some runs. Hes been plagued by talk of scoring 10,000 runs and hes finally got the monkey off his back and can relax a bit more.BEEFYS BETSEngland to win - 1/4Cook top England bat 1st inns - 3/1Broad top England bowler 1st inns - 9/4Beefys winning bets so far this series: Bairstow top bat 1st Test 8/1; Anderson top bowler 1st Test 9/4; Broad top bowler 2nd Test 5/2; England 1st Test treble - England win, Bairstow top bat, Anderson top bowler - 40/1; England to win 1st and 2nd Tests.Watch the third Test between England and Sri Lanka live on Sky Sports 2 HD from 10am on Thursday 9 June. Also See: Broad: We want to be feared Jonny Bairstow column Ball dreams of England debut Ramps: Plenty to play for Stitched Athletics Jerseys . - Dominika Cibulkova erased three match points in the second set Wednesday and beat Agnieszka Radwanska 3-6, 7-6 (5), 6-3 in the quarterfinals of the Sony Open. Oakland Athletics Shirts . The Raptors have been outscored 88-66 in the opening quarter over a three-game span to begin the month of February. Their most recent loss, 109-101 in Sacramento on Wednesday, was eerily similar to Saturdays defeat at the hands of the Trail Blazers. https://www.cheapathleticsonline.com/. With the Nets winning streak in jeopardy, Williams scored 23 points, 11 in the final six minutes, to lead Brooklyn to a 104-99 victory over the Charlotte Bobcats on Wednesday night. Wholesale Athletics Jerseys . - The Clippers have signed guard Dahntay Jones to a second 10-day contract. Oakland Athletics Store .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Falcons by 3 1/2RECORD VS.BOSTON -- Manny Ramirez apologized Wednesday for his behaviour with the Boston Red Sox in his first public appearance since being hired as a minor league player-coach with the Chicago Cubs. His apology came before a pregame ceremony in which the team honoured its 2004 team that won Bostons first World Series championship since 1918. "I realize that I behaved bad in Boston," Ramirez said. "The fans were great. I also played great when I was here, but I realized I behaved bad. I apologize for that. Im a new man." He said he has been attending church for almost a year. During seven-plus seasons with Boston, Ramirez hit .312 with 274 homers and 868 RBIs before being traded to the Los Angeles Dodgers in 2008. While with Boston, he often jogged to first base and after fly balls, had a physical altercation with travelling secretary Jack McCormick and exhibited quirky behaviour that led to the phrase, "Manny being Manny." Ramirez was the last of more than 30 members of the 2004 team introduced before Bostons game against the Atlanta Braves. He was the MVP of that World Series sweep over St. Louis. He threw the ceremonial first pitch, but Johnny Damon cut it off, rolled to the ground and relayed the ball to catcher Jason Varitek behind the plate. It mimicked a play in 2004 when Damon fielded a ball off the centre-field wall and threw toward third base. But Ramirez inexplicably dove and cut it off rather than let it go through, allowing Baltimores David Newhan to get an inside-the-park homer. Ramirez received a warm reception as he entered the field through a door on the left field scoreboard in the Green Monster. He occasionally would use the door tto go into the cramped area behind the scoreboard during pitching changes.dddddddddddd On Wednesday night, the crowd chanted "Manny, Manny," when he was introduced and walked toward the infield. Current designated hitter David Ortiz is the only Red Sox player remaining from the 2004 team. "Now that I see David and the rest of the guys, I wish I could have done better," Ramirez said. "I wish it turned out better than it did." Now he hopes to make a good impression on players in the Cubs farm system. "Im looking forward to that," Ramirez said. "I can go over there and meet those kids and teach them what to do in the field and what not to do off the field. Its going to be a blast. Were going to have fun out there." Other players from the 2004 team who received loud ovations where pitchers Pedro Martinez and Curt Schilling and outfielder Kevin Millar. Schilling, who has skipped other Fenway Park events this season while being treated for cancer, was accompanied by his son Gehrig as they walked in together from left field. Keith Foulke, who was on the mound for the final out of the 2004 World Series, carried the championship trophy as he made his way to the infield. "You work your entire career and you always dream of being on top for at least once," Foulke said before Wednesdays game. "Were honoured to be a part of something that, unfortunately, had been set up by a lot of failure. Were proud to be a part of it, Ill tell you that." Ramirez appeared with a haircut in which the sides of his head were shaved, leaving hair only on top. "Its Manny," Foulke said, with a laugh. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz