Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

14.11.2019 04:28
d American Jack Sock Antworten

INZELL, Germany -- Canadian Olympic star Denny Morrison won his 38th individual World Cup medal Sunday, placing second in the mens 1,500 metres. The 28-year-old Fort St. John, B.C., skater recorded a time of one minute 45.28 seconds. Brian Hansen of the United States won in 1:44.58. Koen Verweij of the Netherlands was third in 1:45.68. Morrison, who won the bronze in the 1,500 and silver in the 1,000 at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, now has seven gold, 18 silver and 13 bronze in World Cup competition. Nine of those silver have come in the 1500, in which his lone victory was in Erfurt, Germany in 2009. Morrison said he entered the race "with a season low for confidence and motivation" but was able to change his state of mind in time for the race. "I got my head in the right place and decided that I was going to stick to my insane race strategy of going out fast and making myself ill with lactic acid with 600 metres to go," he said. "Its a scary thing to commit to, but it hurts a lot less in the end when it pays off with a very satisfying time." Gilmore Junio, who won a silver in the mens 500 on Saturday, placed sixth in the second 500 on Sunday. Medallists receive cowbells instead of medals in Inzell. Junio missed out on the podium Sunday by nine-hundredths of a second with a time of 35.05. Jan Smeekens of the Netherlands was first, with Germanys Nico Ihle second and Dutch skater Michel Mulder third. Nike Air Max Plus Tn Ultra Cheap .Kessy tried to show what he can do playing left wing for the Oilers in 5-0 loss to the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday in pre-season action. Custom Air Max 97 Plus . The Oilers have been shut out in three straight home games and are in last place in the Western Conference with a 4-14-2 record. "Things have obviously not gone as well as I would have thought probable. http://www.wholesalenikeshoesclearance.c...orge-shoes.html. DETROIT LIONS AT ATLANTA FALCONS, 9:30 AM (ET) Detroit - RB Reggie Bush, TE Eric Ebron, TE Joseph Fauria, WR Calvin Johnson, QB Kellen Moore, TE Brandon Pettigrew, OT LaAdrian Waddle Atlanta - CB Javier Arenas, DT Jonathan Babineaux, OT Cameron Bradfield, WR Freddie Martino, QB Sean Renfree, OT Jonathan Scott, LB Tyler Starr SEATTLE SEAHAWKS AT CAROLINA PANTHERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Seattle - DT Jordan Hill, CB Byron Maxwell, OT Andrew McDonald, TE Zach Miller, C Max Unger, LB Bobby Wagner, WR Bryan Walters Carolina - CB Bene Benwikere, LB Chase Blackburn, WR Philly Brown, G Amini Silatolu, G Trai Turner, RB Fozzy Whittaker, RB DeAngelo Williams HOUSTON TEXANS AT TENNESSEE TITANS, 1:00 PM (ET) Houston - OT Jeff Adams, DB Josh Aubrey, LB Brian Cushing, DB Darryl Morris, WR DeVier Posey, QB Tom Savage, LB Jeff Tarpinian Tennessee - RB Antonio Andrews, WR Kris Durham, TE Richard Gordon, DL DaQuan Jones, CB Coty Sensabaugh, OT Will Svitek, TE Taylor Thompson BALTIMORE RAVENS AT CINCINNATI BENGALS, 1:00 PM (ET) Baltimore - CB Chykie Brown, LB Arthur Brown, DL Chris Canty, TE Owen Daniels, G/C Gino Gradkowski, RB Bernard Pierce, OT Jah Reid Cincinnati - RB Rex Burkhead, DE Will Clarke, WR A. Air Max 97 Plus Black . "Today was a very great day for me. It was always my dream to be good in GS," Wierather said. "I took quite a long time to get there. It feels awesome to have my first win (in GS)." Wierather leads overall with 595 points from Lara Gut (568), who finished second, and Maria Hoefl-Riesch of Germany (535). Outlet Air Max 1 . In mens doubles, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock reached the quarter-finals with a 7-6 (3), 7-6 (3), 6-4 win over Croatian Mate Pavic and Andre Sa of Brazil.Melbourne, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Fridays womens doubles final at the Australian Open will pit 14th seeds Chan Yung-Jan and Zheng Jie of China against an unseeded team of American Bethanie Mattek-Sands and Czech Lucie Safarova. Wednesdays semifinals at Melbourne Park saw Chan and Zheng whip 13th seeds Michaela Krajicek of The Netherlands and Czech Barbora Zahlavova Strycova 6-3, 6-2 and the 29-year-old Minnesota native Mattek-Sands and Safarova best a 16th-seeded German duo of Julia Goerges and Anna-Lena Groenefeld 6-0, retired.dddddddddddd Zheng was an Aussie and U.S. Open doubles champ in 2006, while Chan was an Aussie and U.S. Open doubles runner-up in 2007. The winning team here will split $575,000. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz