Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

15.11.2019 04:33
I waited for the right Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe is questionable for Sundays game against the Cleveland Browns after straining his groin in practice this week. Coach Andy Reid said Friday that Bowe hurt the groin near the end of Thursdays practice. The former Pro Bowl wide receiver did not participate in Fridays workout. "Its day to day. Well just see how he does," Reid said. "He was feeling a little bit better today than yesterday, which is good. Well just see how he is tomorrow and well go from there." Bowe, who signed, a five-year, $56 million contract in the off-season, has struggled to get involved in the Chiefs unbeaten start. Hes second on the team with 25 catches, but he has just 295 yards receiving and two touchdown catches in his first seven games. Reid and Chiefs offensive co-ordinator Doug Pederson have been quizzed for weeks about why thats the case, and both of them insist that Bowe has been doing other things to get involved. On several occasions, hes delivered devastating blocks for running back Jamaal Charles. If hes unable to go on Sunday, the Chiefs will have to rely even more on a bunch of untested players. Donnie Avery has 21 catches for 343 yards, and Dexter McCluster has 16 receptions for 186 yards, but no other wide receivers on the roster have more than four catches. Junior Hemingway is next with four grabs for a paltry 27 yards. "We try to spread it around as much as we can and give everyone an opportunity," Reid said. "Well see how it all works out. Were not doing anything until we see who is playing here." Everybody else on the Chiefs roster practiced Friday, including starting safety Kendrick Lewis, who sat out the previous day with a lingering ankle injury, and tight end Anthony Fasano, who played last week for the first time since Week 2 because of his own ankle injury. Reid was especially pleased with Lewis, who played through his injury last week. "Twenty-three is all in, all the time," he said. "Even when he cant practice with the ankle, hes right there just backpedaling, making calls and just on the sideline, so hes doing all the stuff. Hes 100 per cent all in. I love the kid. Tough, tough, tough kid." Tyler Wade Yankees Jersey . This time, it was Eric Chavezs turn. Stuck in a rut since coming off the disabled list, Chavez hit the first pitch he saw in the ninth inning for a run-scoring single, sending the Diamondbacks to another walk-off victory, 4-3 over the San Francisco Giants on Saturday night. Roy White Jersey . The 12th-ranked Haas served well throughout the match at the Ibirapuera arena, allowing only one break point to the 152nd-ranked Italian. Both players held serve until the first-set tiebreak, when Haas stepped up his game to easily clinch the set. https://www.cheapyankees.com/1081g-austi...ey-yankees.html. The Braves optioned outfielder Jose Constanza to Triple-A Gwinnett. As expected, the Braves also called up right-hander Julio Teheran from Gwinnett to start Sundays game and optioned backup catcher J. Elston Howard Yankees Jersey .com) - The Eastern Conferences best team takes on one of its worst Tuesday night when the Atlanta Hawks pay a visit to the Wells Fargo Center to take on the Philadelphia 76ers. Mike Mussina Jersey . -- Terrelle Pryor took the opening snap of the game, put the ball in Darren McFaddens belly and saw LaMarr Woodley crash down.LA PLAGNE, France -- Canadian skicross star Marielle Thompson capped her dream season in style Sunday by winning her second career Crystal Globe. Thompson, who won Olympic gold last month at the Sochi Games, edged Fanny Smith of Switzerland to win the final World Cup of the season and the overall title. "Once I was in the gate I was in my zone and comfortable," Thompson said on a conference call. "I just focused on what I needed to do. I think thats the way to do it." The Canadian entered the competition with a slim five-point lead on Smith in the World Cup overall standings. Thompson fell behind her main rival in the final before executing a dramatic pass to move in front to stay. "I knew that everything came down to that last run down the course so it was pretty intense, especially being behind out of the gate and having to make that pass," Thompson said. "It was probably one of the most exciting moments for me in a long while on the skicross course. "It was really great for me to make that pass. Its not very fun skiing behind people. I like skiing in front." Smith settled for silver and Georgia Simmerling of West Vancouver, B.C., won bronze. Calgarys Brady Leman won bronze in the mens race. Jean Frederic Chapuis of France won gold and Austrias Christoph Wahrstoetter took the silver. "I think I made more finals than any other guy this year," Leman said. "They didnt really go my way and I didnt have my best skiing when I made it to the medal rounds and when it really counts. I know Im there and I know Ive been super-competitive every week thhis year which is good because thats something that Ive struggled with in the past.dddddddddddd "But you always want more so I know what Ive got to focus on this summer at least anyway." Leman reached the final at the Olympics but just missed the podium with a fourth-place finish. Thompson led a 1-2 Canadian finish in the womens final at Sochi with teammate Kelsey Serwa. "The main goal this year was the Olympics and once I realized that goal I had to refocus and think about the Globe," said Thompson. "In the final (Sunday) I needed to be patient. I waited for the right moment (to pass) and it happened to be near the end. "I nailed the big super-G turn and I was able to move past her." Thompson, from Whistler, B.C., became the first Canadian to win a skicross Crystal Globe in 2012. The 21-year-old won this seasons overall title with 755 points. "Im just really happy that I could realize all my goals and not really disappoint myself," she said. Smith was second with 730 points and Ophelie David of France was third with 572 points. Swedens Victor Oehling Norberg won the mens Crystal Globe with 494 points. Andreas Matt of Austria was second with 482 points and Germanys Daniel Bohnacker was third with 399 points. Dave Duncan of London, Ont., was leading the World Cup rankings when he was injured during the qualification round at the last World Cup stop in Are, Sweden. He missed his last three races and settled for sixth overall. Switzerland won the Nations Cup for the second straight year with 2,261 points. Canada was second with 2,154 points. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz