Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

16.11.2019 04:39
where Hamilton retired Antworten

Defending champions Chile were made to work hard for their Copa America quarter-final place as tournament debutantes Panama threatened to cause an upset in Philadelphia. Panama took a shock fifth-minute lead through Miguel Camargo but Eduardo Vargas struck twice to give Chile a deserved half-time advantage.Alexis Sanchez added another and though Abdiel Arroyo pulled one back, Sanchez made it 4-2 as Chile joined Argentina in qualifying from Group D. Camargo opened the scoring early on when he let fly from 25 yards on an angle and the ball bounced in front of goalkeeper Claudio Bravo, who failed to deal with it and saw it nestle in his net. Abdeil Arroyo is congratulated by Miguel Camargo after his goal against Chile Mauricio Islas effort was deflected behind as Chile sought a response, which came on the quarter-hour when Jaime Penedo saved Alexis Sanchezs low shot but Vargas followed up to sidefoot home.Penedo saved a weak volley from a stretching Charles Aranguiz and then brilliantly tipped Arturo Vidals header around the post. The Bayern Munich midfielder stayed forward to nod Sanchezs cross just over and then made a vital impact at the other end with a sliding interception to prevent Luis Tejada going through on goal. Eduardo Vargas celebrates with team-mates Gonzalo Jara and Jean Beausejour Chile dominated the rest of the first half and finally got their reward two minutes before the break when Vargas headed in Jean Beausejours left-wing cross.Panamas half-time substitutes Gabriel Torres and Arroyo wasted no time announcing themselves, Torres winning the ball deep in the Chile half but Arroyo firing wide. Alexis Sanchez scored twice during the 4-2 victory in Philadelphia Jose Pedro Fuenzalida curled just wide at the other end and Chile got a third when Vargas, seeking a hat-trick, was crowded out and unselfishly chipped the ball to Sanchez to rifle home on the volley.Torres shot wide and was then unable to convert Arroyos cut-back under pressure from Isla, but Arroyo set up a tense finish when his far-post header from fellow substitute Ricardo Buitragos free-kick found the net with Barcelona keeper Bravo again badly at fault.Penedo dived to save from lively Chile substitute Edson Puch but Sanchez had the final say with a deft header from Fuenzalidas cross.You can watch the Copa America live on Premier Sports. Dennis Rodman Jersey . The start of the seasons fifth and final major was delayed two hours due to heavy rain in the area. The tournament eventually began, but with water on the greens and the rain persisting, players were called back to the clubhouse less than an hour after the first group teed off. Lakers Jerseys 2020 . -- Michael Frazier II scored 21 points, Dorian Finney-Smith added 11 and No. https://www.lakersjerseycheap.com/801j-t...sey-lakers.html. Saltalamacchia has agreed to a $21 million, three-year deal with the Miami Marlins, two people familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday. George Mikan Lakers Jersey . "There are a lot of things that are going very well in this organization. Im not coming in here to rip things apart," Nicholson told reporters Friday. "I know what Hockey Canada was when I started, and I know where this (Oilers) organization is today. Vern Mikkelsen Lakers Jersey . -- The San Francisco 49ers have re-signed cornerback Perrish Cox to a one-year contract. MONACO -- Nico Rosberg took pole position for the Monaco Grand Prix ahead of Lewis Hamilton on Saturday after making a late error that left his Mercedes teammate visibly irate at missing out on a shot at qualifying in first place. With Rosberg holding the best time, the Mercedes pair went out for one final qualifying lap with less than a minute remaining in the session, but the German lost control coming out of the Mirabeau turn, sliding down an escape road. After Rosberg backed out onto the circuit, a yellow flag came up -- meaning the session was over and Hamilton could not improve on his time. It was an incident that fuelled the growing rivalry between the two runaway leaders in the overall standings, with Hamilton insinuating afterward that he would get revenge. "I have apologized to Lewis for having hindered the opportunity for him to improve his lap time," Rosberg said. "I locked up the rears (tires) and then the fronts at the bumpy downhill part of the track before turn five." Stewards cleared Rosberg of any wrongdoing after studying video and telemetry evidence of his manoeuvre. Its the second pole of the season for Rosberg. Hamilton-- who leads Rosberg by just three points in the overall standings -- has the other four. Given that nine out of the past 10 Monaco GPs have all been won from pole position, Rosberg has a great chance to reclaim the overall lead from Hamilton. Rosberg won from pole position here last year for his maiden win. Rosbergs leading time was one minute 15.989 seconds, with Hamilton clocking 1:16.048 and Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo was in third at 1:16.384. Four-time defending champion Sebastian Vettel of Germany finished fourth, while Fernando Alonso of Ferrari was fifth. Tension has been building over the last few days, with Hamilton even publicly questioning whether his teammate has enough desire. Although reluctant to discuss the incident in the post-qualifying news conference, Hamilton was later asked if the situation within Mercedes now compares to the internal rift between the late Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost, who had an extremely tense relationship racing against each other for McLaren in the late 1980s. Quizzed by British broadcaster BBC if his relationship with Rosberg was heading the same way, Hamilton responded "essentially" before adding: "I dont know if Senna and Prost sat down and talked it out.dddddddddddd I quite like the way Senna dealt with it, so Im going to take a page out of his book." In 1989 Prost took out Senna late in the Japanese Grand Prix to win the title. At the same circuit a year after, Senna did the same to Prost, then with Ferrari, on the first turn to clinch the championship. Mercedes team principal Toto Wolff played down the incident. "I dont think anybody does that deliberately. He missed his braking and he took the exit. Thats it," Wolff said. "There is no difficulty in managing this situation of the drivers. We have spoken to them in the debrief and it was all OK." Earlier Saturday, however, Mercedes chairman Dieter Zetsche sounded almost prophetic when he said "fierce fighting for the No. 1 position" between Hamilton and Rosberg can only be good for the sport. Hamilton, the 2008 F1 champion, recently questioned his teammates hunger to win at the highest level and referred to what he considered Rosbergs easier upbringing as the son of an F1 driver. "I come from a not-great place in Stevenage and lived on a couch in my dads apartment, and Nico grew up in Monaco with jets and hotels and boats and all these kind of things," Hamilton said Thursday. "If I were to come here believing that Nico is hungrier than me then I might as well go home." Hamilton has won the past four races while Rosberg won the season opener in Australia, where Hamilton retired with engine failure. While Rosberg was smiling at the post-qualifying conference, a stern-faced Hamilton gave short answers when asked what he thought about the incident, saying "not really much" and "I was on target, yeah." Rosberg tried to soothe the situation. "Of course Im sorry for Lewis, I didnt know where he was," Rosberg said. Asked to respond to Rosbergs apology, Hamilton shrugged his shoulders and mumbled: "I dont have an answer to it." Told that it was ironic that Rosbergs mistake had led to the yellow flag and stopped the British driver, Hamilton flatly responded "yeah, its ironic." On the track, the German driver looked jubilant as he stepped out of his Mercedes, with Hamilton standing glum-faced close by. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz