Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

18.11.2019 04:36
the fourth and claw Antworten

NEW YORK -- The Wizards made the right call when they put the ball in Bradley Beals hands for a last shot Monday night. The Knicks decision to not take a timeout after Beal scored didnt work out so well. Beals driving layup with 6 seconds remaining lifted the Wizards to a 102-101 win when New York didnt use one of its three remaining timeouts and Carmelo Anthonys attempted a 3-pointer bounced off the rim as time expired. "I probably should have taken a timeout there at the end, but you know Beno (Udrih) grabbed it and the ball is in Melos hands before I could even react and I should have reacted a lot sooner once the ball went through the bucket," Knicks coach Mike Woodson said. "So, thats on me." Beal led the Wizards with 21 points, including their final seven as Washington erased a six-point fourth-quarter deficit. "I knew in the huddle that if I came off the pick and roll, they were probably going to double me," Beal said. "My first instinct was to reject the screen and go baseline if I had it. There was absolutely nobody even paying attention, so I just drove it in there." After Beal scored, the Knicks inbounded the ball to Anthony and he dribbled up court before unleashing his game-winning attempt. "Thats a tough way to lose a game," Anthony said. "If he (Woodson) said its his fault theres no need for me to make excuses or talk about it. As players, we have to be smarter. We knew we had timeouts. I was just trying to get a shot." Martell Webster added 30 points, John Wall had 20 and Trevor Ariza had 10 points for the Wizards. Anthony finished with 32 for the Knicks. The victory snapped the Wizards 10-game losing streak at Madison Square Garden. The last Washington win in New York came on Dec. 6, 2006 "Its a great overall win for us," Beal said. "We havent won here since 2006. Thats a big accomplishment for us how we stuck through adversity. As a team, everybody stepped up." The Knicks led 100-97 after Andrea Bargnani hit two free throws with 1:07 left. But, Beal hit a 3-pointer to tie the game with 45 seconds left. Udrih put the Knicks back in front by making one of two free throws with 24 seconds left. After a Wizards timeout, Beal ran down the clock before driving past Udrih and hitting the game-winning shot. The curious decision by the Knicks followed. "Well its easy to stop playing, make a basket, anticipate a timeout, start walking to the bench, and now all of a sudden you got one of the best players in the league come at you full bore," Wizards coach Randy Wittman said. "Even after the ball went in, we stayed up. I think we had two guys flying at Carmelo at the end." The Wizards led 53-42 at halftime and increased their lead to 59-44 on Arizas short jumper with 9:12 left in the third quarter. The Knicks then went on a 12-0 run, highlighted by consecutive 3-pointers by J.R. Smith and capped by Anthonys layup. New York went ahead 66-64 on Anthonys jumper with 3:06 left in the quarter and increased it to a game-high at 77-71 on another jumper from Anthony with 33 seconds left before settling for a 77-75 lead after three quarters. After shooting just 15-47 (31.9 per cent) in the first half, the Knicks went 13-19 (68.4 per cent) in the third quarter. Smith finished with 18 points. Tim Hardaway Jr. scored 14, Bargnani had 13 and Udrih with 12. NOTES: Pablo Prigioni was taken out of the game with 9:49 left in the third quarter with a hairline fracture of his right toe. He is expected to be out at least two weeks. He was replaced by Udrih. . Smith returned to the starting lineup after sitting the entire fourth quarter in Saturday nights Knicks win over Atlanta. . Wittman and Woodson were teammates at Indiana University in 1979-80. 00:03ET 17-12-13 Cheap Vapormax Plus China . During the furious first few hours of free agency Tuesday, the team agreed to terms with strong safety Donte Whitner, a Cleveland native who cant wait to play in his hometown. Off-White x Nike VAPORMAX Black White . This time, Tebow was in a groove the entire second half -- not just in the waning minutes -- and his teammates on defence were getting gobbled up. http://www.clearancevapormax.com/cheap-v...-clearance.html. Watch all the action unfold live on TSN and TSN Mobile TV at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. You can also watch the game live with the debut of Wednesday Night Hockey on TSN.ca and chat throughout the game with TSN. Fake Off White Vapormax .Connor Graham, Alex Lintuniemi and Sam Studnicka also scored for Ottawa (11-8-2). Liam Herbst made 21 saves for the win.Brendan Lemieux had both of Barries (10-10-2) goals. Cheap Off White Vapormax China . Ramirez is still hitting behind Puig, only now they are in the third and fourth spots, and the change is starting to generate positive results for manager Don Mattingly.Salt Lake City, UT (SportsNetwork.com) - The Utah Jazz were on the verge of their longest losing streak in 32 years, but took out the defending champs to get back in the win column. Derrick Favors had 21 points and eight rebounds, Enes Kanter added 12 points and 15 boards and the Jazz snapped their nine-game losing streak with a 100-96 triumph over the San Antonio Spurs. Gordon Hayward posted 20 points, seven rebounds and four assists for the Jazz, who hadnt dropped 10 in a row since an 18-game slide from Feb. 24-March 29, 1982. Tim Duncan tallied 23 points and 14 boards, while Kawhi Leonard supplied 16 points, five rebounds, five assists and five steals for San Antonio, which has lost two of its last four on the heels of an eight-game winning streak. Tony Parker missed his second consecutive contest with a mild hamstring strain. Duncans running hook shot capped an 8-3 Spurs spurt to start the fourth and claw them within 81-80 with 9:13 left, but the Jazz responded with a 12-2 surge to put the game aaway.dddddddddddd. Haywards steal and dunk, followed by a jumper preceded Favors reverse layup, which finished off the burst and extended Utahs cushion to 93-82 with 3:34 to go. San Antonio never made it a one-possession game the rest of the way. Earlier, the Spurs held a 22-21 edge following a quarter of play, but Utah outscored them 23-21 in the second and took a 44-43 edge into the locker room. Utah created some distance with a 10-4 swing during the later stages of the third and Favors three-point play concluded the flurry and staked it to a 67-59 advantage. The Jazz were up 78-72 going into the fourth. Game Notes Six of Utahs losses during the losing skid came at home and the Jazz hadnt dropped seven in a row in Salt Lake City since Feb. 2-March 3, 2011 ... San Antonios Manu Ginobili, who had 10 points and eight assists, was 0-of-8 from the field in the first half and finished 3-of-17 overall ... The Spurs held a 62-50 points in the paint advantage. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz