Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

20.11.2019 04:50
110 games in 2014. Antworten

NICE, France -- Second-seeded Ernests Gulbis will meet Federico Delbonis in the Open de Nice final after brushing aside defending champion Albert Montanes on Friday. Gulbis of Latvia dropped just one point on his first serve on his way to a 6-0, 6-3 victory over the Spaniard. "He allowed me to play," Gulbis said. "I felt confident from the first rally on. I had good timing. The first set was one of the best sets I have played." The seventh-seeded Delbonis ousted fourth-seeded Frenchman Gilles Simon 6-2, 6-4. Gulbis has won all five of his previous finals on the ATP tour, and triumphed in Marseille in February. Delbonis, who beat top-seeded John Isner in the quarterfinals, is 1-1 in his previous tour finals. The 23-year-old Argentine lifted his first title in Sao Paolo in March, after losing in Hamburg last year. "It was a pretty good match," Delbonis said. "Gilles always fights and he showed it in the second set when he broke me. But I took control again. "The final will be very similar to the match against Isner. Ernests has a strong service. If I am focused, I will always have a chance." Glen Perkins Twins Jersey . After the loss, White refused to make good on the bet, instead offering Hoyt tickets to a Bears game. Torii Hunter Twins Jersey . Berdych and Stepanek played all five matches when the Czechs beat Spain 3-2 in the final last November in Prague to win the countrys first title as an independent nation. https://www.cheaptwins.com/662t-ryan-lam...rsey-twins.html. Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Miguel Sano Twins Jersey . Bobrovsky posted a 2-0-1 record with a 1.58 goals-against average and .950 save percentage to help the Blue Jackets (35-26-6) gain five of a possible six points last week. He capped the week by making 32 saves and stopping 2-of-4 shootout attempts in a 2-1 win over the Minnesota Wild on Saturday. Devin Smeltzer Jersey . Obasi chested the ball past one defender, prodded it past another and then rounded the keeper before scoring from a tight angle in the 16th minute. Seconds after the restart, Obasi set up Klaas Jan Huntelaar for the Dutchmans 11th goal from 13 games this season.Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - The Chicago White Sox have officially announced that the club has agreed to terms with utilityman Emilio Bonifacio on a one-year, $4 million contract that includes a team option for the 2016 season. FOXSports.com reported Monday that the versatile Bonifacio was set to sign with Chicago. The eight-year major league veteran will earn $3 million this coming season, with the White Sox holding a $4 million option with a $1 million buyout for 2016. Bonifacio began last season with the crosstown rival Cubs before being traded to Atlanta on July 31. The 29-year-old switch-hitter batted .259 with three home runs, 24 RBI and 26 stolen bases over a combined 110 games in 2014. Emilio brings an excellent mix of versatility, speed and experience to our club which will provide (manager) Robin (Veentura) with additional flexibility with the roster this year, said White Sox general manager Rick Hahn.dddddddddddd We expect Emilios ability to switch hit, help at multiple positions and steal a base to be very beneficial to us. Bonifacio started games at six different positions this past season, seeing time at all three outfield spots as well as second base, shortstop and third base. He owns a .262 career average with 164 steals over 722 MLB games. Outfielder Jordan Danks was designated for assignment to create a space for Bonifacio on Chicagos 40-man roster. Danks, the younger brother of White Sox pitcher John Danks, hit just .227 with eight homers, 26 RBI and 15 stolen bases in 180 games with Chicago over the past three seasons. The 28-year-old batted .222 with two homers and 10 RBI in 51 contests in 2014. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz