Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

25.11.2019 08:48
throwing-the-stick penalty Antworten

LONDON, England - Arsenal kept up the pace in the race for the Premier League title with a 1-0 away win over archrival Tottenham on Sunday. On the ground where they last won the title, the Gunners took full advantage of leader Chelseas loss to Aston Villa on Saturday to close the gap to the leader. "It was a must-win game. We maintained the focus to not make the mistake that would cost us," Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said. He watched his side take the lead inside two minutes when midfielder Tomas Rosicky rifled in an unstoppable shot from the edge of the area. Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain should have doubled the visitors lead in the 15th when he raced clear on goal, but his attempted lob sailed well wide of goal of goalkeeper Hugo Lloris goal. Another swift counterattack by Arsenal eventually saw Oliver Giroud square the ball across goal in the 26th, but Oxlade-Chamberlains shot deflected wide. Tottenhams striker Emmanuel Adebayor was unable to divert his shot inside the far post following a right-wing cross from Townsend shortly before the half-hour mark. Oxlade-Chamberlain blazed high over the bar from the edge of the penalty area, after Rosicky had rolled the ball into his path, having robbed Danny Rose in the 41st. The hosts started the second half with real purpose, and should have equalized in the 46th through Nacer Chadli. However, he failed to convert from close range after goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny fumbled the ball in the area. Spurs continued to press forward and Chadli missed another opportunity in the 52nd. The Belgian international attempted an extravagant flick deep inside the penalty area following Andros Townsends right-wing cross. "Tottenham played very well. We had an early lead and we were juggling between protecting the lead and finishing the game off," Wenger said. That win lifts the Gunners into third place on 62 points, four adrift of league leader Chelsea, which it faces next Saturday. "Its a great result for us," Rosicky said. "I think it is a great race for the fans and for us the players. As Ive said many times, I think it will be until the last game of the season." Tottenham remains in fifth place, seven points adrift of the final Champions League berth with eight games remaining. Cheap NBA Jerseys . Plata blasted a rising shot to the upper left corner for his team-leading seventh goal of the season. He got the kick after referee Allen Chapman ruled Chris Tierney fouled John Stertzer in the penalty area. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . Phoenix got injured centre Emeka Okafor and a top-12-protected first-round draft pick in 2014 -- giving the rebuilding Suns potentially four choices in the opening round. The Suns also sent guards Kendall Marshall, Shannon Brown and Malcolm Lee to Washington so the deal will work financially. https://www.cheapnfljerseysjustwholesale.com/.Fiji striker Roy Krishna scored in the 14th minute to give Wellington its fourth win, along with a draw, from its past five matches, putting the Phoenix fourth but only a point behind third-placed Adelaide. Cheap Jerseys . Lupul injured the hand in a fall at practice on Thursday. He will wear a cast for a minimum of 10 days before he can put a glove back on it and get some mobility back, said Carlyle, who added the winger wont go on the teams upcoming road trip. Cheap MLB Jerseys . The 55th-ranked Istomin saved 11 of 14 break points to win in just over two hours, setting up a second round meeting with Australian Marinko Matosevic. It was the Uzbeks third win in three matches against fifth-seeded Kohlschreiber, the 2007 and 2012 tournament winner.GLENDALE, Ariz. - Seeking to solve one of the NHLs hottest goalies, Arizona coach Dave Tippett wanted the Coyotes to crowd the cease in front of Sergei Bobrovsky.Martin Hanzal did the rest.Sam Gagner scored twice, Hanzal had a goal and three assists and Arizona rode a rare big night on the power play to a 6-3 victory over the Columbus Blue Jackets on Saturday night.The Coyotes won for the fourth time in five games, scoring three power-play goals after managing only 10 in their first 19 home games.The difference was Hanzal, whose work in front of the net set up power-play goals for Oliver Ekman-Larsson and Gagner before he knocked in his own rebound in a 12-minute span that put Arizona ahead 4-2 entering the third period.By the time the Coyotes were finished, Bobrovsky was pulled after allowing six goals on 31 shots. He was the NHLs third star of December after helping Columbus go 10-1-1 to reach .500.We looked at some stuff from games last year we played against them and we had some success with some traffic around there, Tippett said. When a goalies playing really well, you have to find ways to get people in front of him, great rebounds and second chances.I thought we did a good job of that, especially on our power play.It allowed Mike Smith to win his first game since Dec. 1. The struggling goalie stopped 23 shots.I felt good. I felt like I was prepared, Smith said. Mentally I felt I was ready to get back in there.Fedor Tyutin scored his first goal in 60 games, and James Wisniewski and Ryan Johansen also scored for the Blue Jackets, who struggled in their defensive zone at the beginning of a four-game trip.You hate to do that to our goalie, winger Matt Calvert said. We gave up a lot of chances.Columbus coach Todd Richards added that the flat performance surprised me.The Coyotes kicked off a six-game homestand by also getting goals from Tobias RRieder and Kyle Chipchura amid new optimism.ddddddddddddCoyotes players received a fist bump from new majority owner Andrew Barroway as they took the ice. Then Barrow and his son, Jake, performed the ceremonial puck drop.Barrow, a Philadelphia hedge fund manager, completed his purchase of 51 per cent of the money-losing team Wednesday. In a Friday press conference, Barroway indicated there would be a strong focus on beefing up the scouting department and took a long view of getting the team back into contention.After the Coyotes fell behind 2-1, Hanzals gritty work setting screens and clogging the cease turned the game around.Its a hard job, but youve got to hang in there, Tippett said. If youre picked to do that job, youve got to do it. Thats what we needed to have. He was a little bit under the weather, too, and he hung in there.A rare penalty helped, too.Bobrovsky lost his stick on a scramble in front, making one save with his shoulder before Johansen threw Bobrovsky stick back to him.Johansen was called for a throwing-the-stick penalty, setting up Gagnes goal to put Arizona ahead to stay, 3-2.That led to a stress-free final period for Smith in his first start since he was pulled in a 7-1 loss to Vancouver on Dec. 22. He improved to 6-15-2.It was a step in the right direction for Mike, Smith said.NOTES: The Coyotes took issue with Jack Skilles hit that dropped Ekman-Larsson along the boards. Ekman-Larsson returned in the third period. Joe Vitale, who returned after missing two games with injury, later engaged Skille in a long fight. I thought Joe did a very nice job. Ill just say that about his whole game, Tippett said. ... The Coyotes lost D David Schlemko to Dallas in a waiver claim Saturday. Blue Jackets D Dalton Prout took two minor penalties. Sean Collins replaced Adam Cracknell (healthy scratch) on Columbus fourth line. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz