Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

27.11.2019 04:00
in Sundays Super Bowl Antworten

VANCOUVER - Carl Robinson impressed in his first season as head coach of the Vancouver Whitecaps, but hes ready for more in 2015 and beyond.Robinson and his coaching staff signed multi-year contract extensions with the Vancouver Whitecaps on Sunday, with the Wales international saying that although he was pleased with his first season as a manager, he wants to lead the team to even greater heights.Ill be even more determined to work even harder next year because I think we can get even better than we were last year, said Robinson.Thats saying something, as Robinson led Vancouver to arguably its best-ever season in 2014.Under his guidance the Whitecaps reached the MLS Cup playoffs and hit the 50 point-mark — the club’s highest-ever point total in Major League Soccer and the most ever by a Canadian MLS club. The team also won the Cascadia Cup and qualified for the CONCACAF Champions League for the first time in club history.In just one year, Carl and his staff have done an exceptional job in establishing a foundation, bringing in quality players and people, and taking this team to the next level, said Whitecaps president Bob Lenarduzzi in a statement.They are all highly respected not only within our club, but also around the league and the soccer world. We are confident that their eye for talent, dedication and hard work will continue to yield positive results.Assistant coaches Martyn Pert and Gordon Forrest, and goalkeeper coach Marius Rovde also agreed to contract extensions with Vancouver. Robinson sees these deals as an opportunity to further push and challenge his players.Just because I end up signing a multi-year deal doesnt mean that my foot comes off the gas, said Robinson. Ill actually be putting more pressure on the players now because we put a foundation in place which I think was pretty successful. But I dont want to be pretty successful, I want to be very successful.The hard work starts now.The 38-year-old Robinson was named Whitecaps head coach December 2013 after two years as an assistant. Robinson began his coaching career as a player/assistant coach in his second and final season with New York Red Bulls. Robinson also played three seasons with Toronto FC, where he served as the co-captain from 2007 to 2009, and was twice named the clubs most valuable player.Robinson knows that although hes seen a lot of success in Vancouver, he and his staff must continue to evolve to keep the Whitecaps competitive.Im not naive enough to think that theres not areas I need to improve on, that me and my coaches need to get better on, because players expect that, said Robinson. That certainly will happen this year. Therell be more demands put on them.Well continue to have a learning environment, a constructive environment, for these players to progress as well. ... Its important we grow together.The terms of the deals were not disclosed, as per club policy.When asked if the contract takes Robinson through his three-year plan or his five-year plan — an attempt by a reporter to find out the length of the deals — the Whitecaps manager laughed and said Itll take me past the next year, Ill give you that. Fake Vans Cheap . The Braves optioned outfielder Jose Constanza to Triple-A Gwinnett. As expected, the Braves also called up right-hander Julio Teheran from Gwinnett to start Sundays game and optioned backup catcher J. Fake Vans For Sale .com) - Minnesota Vikings fans would surely concede Teddy Bridgewater is not Peyton Manning. https://www.vansfake.com/.J. Ellis hit an RBI single in the ninth inning, Hanley Ramirez hit a tape-measure, three-run homer in the first against Cliff Lee and the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Philadelphia Phillies 4-3 on Saturday night. Fake Vans Website . He scored two highlight-reel goals in a three-minute span -- the second on a sideways bicycle kick in the 78th minute -- to give the Whitecaps a 2-2 draw with the Portland Timbers before a crowd of 20,303 at B. Fake Vans From China . Villa has already confirmed his short-term deal and the Daily Mirror reported early Tuesday that Lampard will join him as both build up match fitness ahead of moves to the new Major League Soccer franchise New York City.PITTSBURGH, Pa. - A dented chocolate football created by a Pennsylvania candy maker to poke fun at the New England Patriots Deflategate scandal has ended up raising $20,000 for charity.The ball created by Sarris Candies of Canonsburg was auctioned off Friday on KDKA radio to benefit the Dollar Energy Fund, which provides utility assistance for poor residents.A local car dealer bid $5,000 for the chocolate ball, and that price was matched by candy maker Bill Sarris, whose business is about 15 miles south of Pittsburgh. The utilities that help support the Dollar Energy Fund then matched that $10,000.What started out as an internal little joke ended up picking up momentum and excitement, Sarris said Friday. Its going to a good cause, so thats the best thing.The chocolate football was moulded with a dent to make it appear deflated. Sarris posted it on Facebook as a joke and initially didnt intend to sell it.Instead, Sarris named the ball the Bradie ball — a reference to Patriots quarterback Tom Brady but with a different spelling to avoid legal issues.dddddddddddd A caption on the Facebook photo was a tongue-in-cheek reference to allegations that New England cheated by using underinflated footballs in winning the AFC Championship game, which put the team in Sundays Super Bowl.The pictures caption read, Net weight 13 lbs ... Oops! We meant 11.2 lbs.Actually, the chocolate ball weighed about 2.5 pounds, and Sarris sweetened the deal by including two more regular shaped chocolate footballs and two chocolate helmets to make the Deflategate auction package worth about $500.Richard Bazzy, who owns Shults Ford, spent 10 times that much to win the package — and was more than happy to call more attention to a scandal involving one of the Pittsburgh Steelers rivals.It doesnt get any better when you can poke fun at an AFC rival while knowing that you are also helping families in need, Bazzy said. We expect to display the football in one of our dealerships with pride. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz