Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

29.11.2019 04:00
preetty sure I Antworten

St. Paul, MN (SportsNetwork.com) - Loui Eriksson scored the game-winning goal 1:30 into overtime to lead the Boston Bruins to a 3-2 victory over the Minnesota Wild on Wednesday. Zdeno Chara flung the puck around the boards off a faceoff win, Carl Soderberg tracked it down and Eriksson deposited Soderbergs cross-crease pass into a wide-open net for the deciding marker. Soderberg finished with a goal and an assist, Patrice Bergeron also lit the lamp and Niklas Svedberg made 35 saves for the Bruins, who ended a three-game skid. Bruins forward David Krejci made his return to the lineup after missing 11 straight games and 17 of the last 19 with a groin injury. He registered one shot in 18:22 of ice time. Kyle Brodziak and Jason Pominville both supplied offense for the Wild, who have lost consecutive games for the first time in over a month. Niklas Backstrom stopped 22 pucks in defeat. Two players playing in their 700th career game combined on the game-tying goal for the Wild. Svedberg fought off Ryan Suters shot from the left point, but Suter followed the rebound and his shot went off Pominvilles skate in front for a 2-2 contest with 8:21 remaining. The Bruins went on the power play with 2:28 to play after Brett Sutter leveled Craig Cunningham away from the play for an interference minor, but the Wild killed it off and the game went to overtime. Boston needed just 5:06 to start the scoring as Soderbergs strong effort in front beat Backstrom. Just 27 seconds later, Brodziak emerged from the left boards, slipped the puck through Gregory Campbells skates and ripped a wrister over the shoulder of Svedberg from the circle for a tied game. Bergeron was tightly marked by a defender along the right boards, but released a knuckler that fooled Svedberg for a 2-1 lead with 2:05 remaining in the opening stanza. In the second, Minnesota embarked on a 5-on-3 power play for over a minute after Kevan Miller tripped Zach Parise 48 seconds after a Bergeron hooking call, but the Bruins defense stood tall as they killed off both infractions to maintain the lead. Both teams had quality chances in the middle stages of the third. Wild defenseman Jared Spurgeons blast rang off the crossbar with 11:07 left and the Bruins jammed the puck past Backstrom less than a minute later, but it was ruled no goal because Backstrom had it covered and was pushed over the goal line. Game Notes The Bruins won the second game of back-to-back contests for the first time this season. They were 0-5-0 in those instances prior to the win ... It was Bostons third straight game decided beyond regulation ... Wild forward Justin Fontaine recorded a game-high six shots on goal. Fake Nike Air Max Replica . The Earthquakes (6-9-7) were coming off a 5-0 loss at home last Saturday to FC Dallas. Even with the draw, the Sounders (13-7-3) climbed back into a tie for both the Western Conference and overall top spot in MLS. Seattle, West co-leader Real Salt Lake and East leader Sporting Kansas City all have 42 points. Wholesale Nike Air Max From China . They were expecting him there all along. The Pacers announced Friday night that George has been cleared "to return to normal basketball activity," a decision made three days after he was concussed in Game 2 of the Indiana-Miami series. https://www.wholesalenikeairmaxshoes.com/. His team rose to the occasion Sunday with a 3-1 victory over Sweden in the bronze-medal game. "The sting from yesterday is not something we hid from or pretend didnt happen," Dineen said. Cheap Air Max 270 . Thats 14 consecutive losses to the two-time defending champs, and most of them were over before they even began. Result notwithstanding, Sundays game had a very different feel to it. Discount Nike Air Max Wholesale . Dumont, a fifth round draft pick of the Canadiens in 2009, has four assists and 20 penalty minutes in 12 games with the Bulldogs this season. The 23-year-old split last season between Hamilton and Montreal, recording 16 goals and 15 assists in 55 regular season games with the Bulldogs.PINEHURST, N.C. -- Jason Millard was disqualified from the U.S. Open on Saturday after reporting a self-imposed penalty for grounding his club in a bunker in sectional qualifying. "We commend Jason for bringing this matter to our attention," said Daniel B. Burton, USGA vice-president and chairman of the championship committee. "At this time, we have no recourse but to disqualify him under the Rules of Golf and specifically Rule 34-1b." Millard, a former Middle Tennessee State player who qualified in Memphis, Tennessee, with two rounds of 68, was playing his third shot on the 18th hole on Colonial Country Clubs North Course -- his 27th hole of the day -- when the penalty occurred. "Im preetty sure I grounded my club in the bunker," Millard said.dddddddddddd "I didnt see anything for sure, but I felt something and I saw a small indentation. It happened so fast, I really dont know 100 per cent, but deep down, I believe I did. I couldnt find peace about it. For five days, I practiced and I couldnt get it off my mind. Its heart-breaking, but what I was feeling in my heart didnt feel right. Its the right decision and I am sticking with it." Millard was replaced in the field by Sam Love of Trussville, Alabama, the second alternate from the Memphis qualifier. Love recently completed his senior season at Alabama-Birmingham. The U.S. Open begins Thursday at Pinehurst No. 2. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz