Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

29.11.2019 04:00
season looking like Antworten

STONEHAM, Que. -- Maxence Parrot of Bromont, Que., hopes his first career World Cup win on Sunday is enough to put him on the Olympic team. The 19-year-old rider delivered a first place finish in the mens slopestyle event to conclude the Snowboard Jamboree. Parrot, the top qualifier on Friday, earned 94.50 points in the final. Niklas Mattsson of Sweden was second at 87.50 and Torgeir Bergrem of Norway third at 83.00. Charles Reid of Tremblant, Que., was fifth at 80.50. "There were three Canadians in the final and I absolutely had to be in the top two to better my chances to go to the Olympics," said Parrot. "I definitely had an advantage being the top qualifier. I was able to watch the others and I decided to put in my big run that I had been practising all week." Conditions were a factor on Sunday with a steady snowfall and foggy conditions on the hills north of Quebec City. "I really like riding when it snows a lot, Im able to focus better," said Parrot, now with three World Cup medals. gold silver and bronze. "Still the level of competition will be higher at the Games and Ill have to prepare for that hopefully." Reid was also delighted with his result. "Ive worked so hard to get to this point," he said. "I hope my dream becomes a reality on Tuesday." The World Cup halfpipe and slopestyle events here were the last opportunity for Canadians to reach their standards for the Sochi Olympics. Riders in those events are to be announced Tuesday. Matts Kulisek of St-Sauveur, Que., was 11th, Jonathan Versteeg of Vernon, B.C., was 18th, Darcy Sharpe of Comox, B.C., was 20th and Tyler Nicholson of North Bay, Ont., finished 26th. In womens slopestyle, Brooke Voigt of Fort McMurray, Alta., took sixth in the womens final. It was her best result this season. "I really needed to come up with a big result," she said. "Making finals is pretty good. Hopefully its enough to go to Sochi, but everything is still undecided right now." Christy Prior of New Zealand won the gold medal with 89.75 points followed by Cheryl Maas of the Netherlands at 85.25 and Austrias Anna Gasser in third at 84.25. Voigt earned 37.00 points on her second run in the final. Julian Edelman Jersey . -- Rory McIlroy birdied his last two holes Thursday for a 7-under 63 to take the lead after one round of the Honda Classic. Marcus Cannon Jersey . Now, the hottest team on the ATP are pointing their sights on qualifying for the eight-team season finals in London next November. Pospisil has now established the year-end World Tour Finals as the benchmark for a breakthrough season, with Pospisil and Sock provisionally standing ninth. https://www.patriotsjerseysale.com/1311p...y-patriots.html. - Joao Plata scored twice in the final 24 minutes, including the winner in stoppage time, to help Real Salt Lake remain unbeaten with a 3-2 victory over the winless Chicago Fire on Saturday night. Byron Cowart Jersey . The injury could land Machado on the 15-day disabled list, but its not as serious as it looked on Monday night, when the third baseman crumpled in a heap at the plate after taking an awkward swing in a game against the New York Yankees. Troy Brown Jersey .com) - Manu Ginobili capped off a 26-point night with a go-ahead layup with 24 seconds left in overtime, with the basket giving the San Antonio Spurs a much-needed 95-93 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans.TORONTO -- Jonathan Bernier tried to stretch at every opportunity. Tuesday night marked the Toronto Maple Leafs starting goaltenders first game back after missing five straight with a groin injury. Bernier managed to get through it despite facing 48 shots in a 5-3 loss to the St. Louis Blues. "A lot of work. But I felt OK," Bernier said. "It was a little sore obviously, but I was just trying to get it loose a little bit in between whistles and timeouts." Bernier aggravated the groin injury March 13 in the first period in Los Angeles. James Reimer relieved him and beat the Kings, then lost five straight starts. With the Leafs season looking like it was going off the rails after three straight losses, Bernier pushed himself too hard at Fridays practice with the hope of returning for the weekend. A setback at that point delayed his return. By Monday, Bernier felt better but needed Tuesdays morning skate to know for sure. Wheen he experienced no soreness, the decision was made to start against the Blues.dddddddddddd Asked if he wouldve done the same in the 10th game of the season and did not rush back, Bernier responded: "Ah, I mean you always want to be back as soon as possible." Bernier said he would be able to play back-to-back games moving forward. The Leafs visit the Philadelphia Flyers on Friday night before returning home to face the Detroit Red Wings on Saturday night. The process of managing this groin injury, the first of his career, will be an ongoing process. "We got a good staff and obviously a lot of stretching and take care of my body -- lots of rest," Bernier said. Even in a losing effort, the Leafs were glad to get Bernier back because without him they mightve not even been in the game. "He was outstanding in there," winger James van Riemsdyk said. "He made big save after big save for us." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz