Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 111 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

02.12.2019 03:58
third quarter and was Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- With Prince Fielder, Adrian Beltre and Elvis Andrus struggling at the plate, Texas manager Ron Washington enjoyed watching a couple of home runs from two of the few players in his lineup who were hitting .300 or better. Shin-Soo Choo and Alex Rios homered in the sixth inning against winless Hector Santiago, and the Rangers beat the Los Angeles Angels 5-2 Friday night to end a four-game losing streak. The only other time this season that the Rangers had two home runs in one inning was April 15, when Fielder and Kevin Kouzmanoff went back-to-back to start the second against Seattles Blake Beavan in a 5-0 win at Arlington. "It was certainly something that we needed. We were able to string some offence together and put some runs on the board," Washington said. "I dont think you can play this game relying on home runs. But I think the more at-bats the guys (have) that are supposed to hit it out of the ballpark, the more theyll get." Choo added an RBI single in the seventh and Colby Lewis (2-1) pitched 5 2-3 innings, allowing two runs and seven hits while striking out six. The right-hander, making his fourth start after missing 1 1/2 seasons because of operations on his elbow and hip, was lifted after issuing his only walk. "I was able to throw the fastball where I needed to, my changeup was really good and I was able to command my pitches," Lewis said. "But I ran into that dumb walk in the sixth. The bullpen came in and stepped up and was huge tonight to solidify the win for me, so hats off to them. Theyve been taxed, and I was hoping to go deep into the game and give them a little bit of a break." It was the fourth straight game in which a Rangers starter failed to get through the sixth. Lewis was working on an extra day of rest after the rotation was set up to have him avoid next weeks interleague series in Colorado, where he would have to bat. Joakim Soria, the sixth Rangers pitcher, worked a perfect ninth for his seventh save. Choo left in the seventh because of soreness on the outside of his left ankle. Santiago (0-5) was charged with five runs and seven hits in six-plus innings. The left-hander, who has a 5.01 ERA in six starts, was replaced by Kevin Jepsen with a 3-2 deficit. Choo then singled home Leonys Martin, and Michael Choice crossed the plate with the Rangers fifth run as third baseman Ian Stewart fielded Andrus grounder and hit Choice with his throw home. "I think hes going to be fine," catcher Hank Conger said of Santiago. "Physically, it wont take much. Mentally, it does start to creep into pitchers minds. But hes been throwing good bullpens and hes been upbeat. "He knows he wants to get that first win off his back. But I think this experience is going to be a good test for him, and a good challenge for him to try to harness what he took out of this start and take it into the next one." Angels third baseman David Freese left with what was described as a bruise on the middle finger of his right hand after he was hit by an 0-2 pitch in the third. Postgame X-rays revealed a small, non-displaced fracture. The 2011 World Series MVP, acquired in a November trade with St. Louis, is batting .202 with two home runs and eight RBIs in 84 at-bats. Texas was trailing 2-0 when Choo drove Santiagos first pitch of the sixth just beyond the reach of centre fielder Mike Trout to end a six-game home run drought by the Rangers -- who hit 26 against the Angels last year while winning the season series 15-4 over their NL West rivals. "They have a good lineup, with a good mix of power guys and a couple of guys that can set the table for them," Conger said. "Tonight it was just two pitches that really turned the game around." Two outs later, Fielder reached on an infield single and Rios sent a 2-1 pitch into the rock pile in left-centre for his second of the season. Angels No. 9 hitter J.B. Shuck, fighting a 2-for-30 slump, drove in the games first run with a two-out bunt single that hugged the third base line all the way to the bag. Howie Kendrick made it 2-0 in the fourth with an RBI single after Shuck singled with two outs and stole second. NOTES: Kouzmanoff, who hasnt played since April 22 because of a herniated disk in his lower back, is scheduled to undergo surgery Tuesday. ... Texas C Robinson Chirinos was scratched about 90 minutes before the game because of a stomach virus. ... Greg Maddux, a special assistant to Rangers general manager Jon Daniels, is with the club for this series after making the trip from his Las Vegas home. Fake Yeezy 700 For Sale . Im very excited about the playoffs, particularly in the Western Conference with amazing match-ups, as well as the wonderful local story in the Toronto Raptors. It should be a blast. Here are my predictions, but based upon my lousy prognostications during the NCAA Tournament, you might be better off going the other way on some of mine - particularly with the Raptors, who I hope and pray are able to win an incredibly difficult match-up. Discount Nmd Shoes .ca. Kerry, In the closing minutes of the second period of Game 4 between Pittsburgh and Columbus there were the remnants of two broken sticks behind the Pittsburgh net. http://www.cheapairmaxchinawholesale.com...-97-outlet.html. Advancing to the Champions League quarterfinals should be a formality after Lionel Messi scored a penalty and Dani Alves added a late second to secure a commanding 2-0 advantage over City in the round of 16 on Tuesday. Air Max 720 Wholesale . They probably ruined Tim Duncans hopes of a career change, though. Duncan wants to be a point guard, coach Gregg Popovich revealed Saturday, a wish that wont be granted. Air Max 95 Mens Sale .The Los Angeles Lakers star passed Michael Jordan for third on the NBAs career scoring list Sunday night in a 100-94 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Miami Heat have not played good basketball of late, but will try to get back on track Saturday night when they meet their Florida neighbors, the Orlando Magic, at Amway Center. The Heat, the four-time reigning Eastern Conference champions, have dropped four of their last five and run the risk of falling under .500 with a loss on Saturday. The most recent setback came Thursday night when the Heat got slaughtered at home by the Los Angeles Clippers, 110-93. Chris Bosh led the Heat with 28 points in their fourth loss in their third straight home loss. Shabazz Napier dropped in 17 points, while Mario Chalmers and Luol Deng each chipped in with 13 points in the setback. Dwyane Wade missed his fourth straight game due to various injuries and will not play on Saturday. Norris Cole dislocated his left middle finger against the Clippers and played under 10 minutes. He did not return and is doubtful against the Magic. Los Angeles shot a blistering 68 percent (17-of-25) from the floor over the first 12 minutes -- including 62.5 percent (5-for-8) from deep -- and committed just one turnover, taking a 39-15 lead into the second. Not a whole lot to say, said Heat coach Erik Spoelstra. That was a blitz in that first quarter. They played outstanding basketball in that first quarter. Thanks to that first-quarter onslaught, the Heat fell to 224th in the NBA in opponents field-goal percentage.dddddddddddd The Magic won for the second time in the last three tries with a 105-100 road victory over the Charlotte Hornets on Friday night, although Orlando truly lived up to its name in the second half. Orlando trailed by 23 points midway through the third quarter and was down 83-65 with under 11 minutes left, then outscored the Hornets 40-17 the rest of the way to send Charlotte to a fourth consecutive defeat. Elfrid Payton had eight points down the stretch and fellow reserves Willie Green and Ben Gordon netted nine each in the final quarter. The Magic also received 21 overall points from Evan Fournier and a 17-point, 16-rebound double-double out of Tobias Harris. A lot of credit (goes) to Ben Gordon, to Elfrid, Tobias, just the whole group that was in there, said Green. We just made a collective effort that we were going to just fight to the end. Orlando, which shot a sizzling 71.4 percent in the fourth quarter, kept on charging, with Payton putting the Magic up 97-95 on a pull-up jumper with 1:30 left. Jefferson responded by making two free throws on the other end, but Green hustled and tipped in a missed foul shot from Payton to send Orlando back ahead with 57.2 seconds to go. The Heat have won nine in a row against the Magic and that includes four straight in Orlando. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz