Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 106 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

02.12.2019 03:58
stitch was to blame Antworten

The NHLs Mar. 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell. Check out todays trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. And follow TSN.ca through Deadline Day for all the updates. Millers Crossing Mike Harrington of The Buffalo News writes that netminder Ryan Miller is unsure about his future with the Sabres. Heading into Wednesdays game against the Pittsburgh Penguins, Miller said, "anything is possible" when pondering if it was his last game in Buffalo. Asked point-blank by The Buffalo News if hes told the Sabres he wants out - or told them hes all-in to talk about a contract extension - Miller remained elusive. "Thats not really something I want to discuss with you guys," he said. "Its a private conversation about a business transaction. Really, thats what it comes down to. Im waiting to see kind of what the plans are around here. That would kind of give a little more indication. "They cant execute anything they might be planning until some time passes, where they make some trades or they have some kind of indication whats going to happen. Even then, theres no guarantee theyre going to get everything they want. Its just kind of well wait and see." Harrington also wrote that Sabres GM Tim Murray pretty much confirmed that hes in limbo on dealing Miller as well. Murray said the Sabres are studying options all over their roster but the scuttlebutt around the league is theyre getting plenty of inquiries on pending unrestricted free agents Miller, Steve Ott and Matt Moulson, as well as interest in defenceman Henrik Tallinder. "There are players on the team were certainly going to go forward with, young guys that they fit what we want to do," Murray said. "In saying that, if a team calls and they absolutely knock your socks off, then I guess Ive told a fib by saying were going to go forward with a certain player and Ive traded him. It doesnt look right, but thats my motto. Im willing to listen on every single player, so Im certainly listening on Ryan. Is that our plan? I guess well see what other teams have to say." Moving Mike? While TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie reported Tuesday on Twitter that the Calgary Flames and Mike Cammalleri are "continuing dialogue on new contract," Wes Gilbertson of The Calgary Sun says it would be a surprise if the clubs highest-paid player wasnt moved before the deadline. Staying Focused Derek Van Diest of The Edmonton Sun writes that Oilers centre Sam Gagner is focused on helping Edmonton win games rather than trade speculation. "Its something where you try and block it out," Gagner said. "I think its an easier thing to do the further you are from the trade deadline, but as it creeps up, its sometimes hard. I think its important just to focus on your game. I have some things that I need to continue to get better at, and thats something that Im trying to focus on right now, trying to help this team win games, and hopefully, I can do that heading towards the stretch here." Deep Freeze Joe Haggerty of Comcast Sportsnet tweeted out that Boston Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli has had trade talks but doesnt see them making any deals before the Olympic roster freeze. What is the best place to buy Cheap Jerseys .That means, of course, that John Wall beat the Spurs for the first time ever — within weeks of his first wins in head-to-head games against nemeses Chris Paul and Derrick Rose. What is the best place to buy knockoff jerseys . Over the course of his career Glenn is 79-71-1 in 151 starts for a .526 career winning percentage. Since becoming a Stampeder, he has elevated his play and raised his stock around the league. https://www.wheretobuycheapjerseys.com/. Raonic, the No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., had 18 aces in the match. He needed one hour 39 minutes to complete the victory. Where Can Buy Cheap Jerseys . Best has been bothered by concussion problems and hasnt played since Oct. 16, when the Lions lost to San Francisco. After starting 5-0, Detroit has lost four of six, beginning with that game against the 49ers. Where can one buy good quality but cheap jerseys . General Manager Sam Presti said the three-time All-Star had knee swelling that would not subside, and the procedure was intended to solve the problem. He said doctors determined that a loose stitch was to blame for the swelling, that Westbrooks lateral meniscus has healed properly and the procedure was successful.SAN DIEGO -- The San Diego Padres have promoted Trevor Hoffman to upper level pitching co-ordinator and special assistant to general manager Josh Byrnes. Hoffman, the former star closer, will evaluate and help co-ordinate all pitchers at Double-A, Triple-A and the big league team. Byrnes says Hoffman "will be a key part of finishing the development of our youngerr pitchers.ddddddddddddquot; Byrnes cited Hoffmans expertise, passion and communication skills as being critical for helping young players. Hoffman had been a special assistant to the president and CEO the last three years following his retirement in January 2011. Hoffmans 601 career saves, in 677 chances, are the second-most in major league history. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz