Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

03.12.2019 04:02
Rangers also signed Antworten

NORFOLK, Va. -- Plans were for a leisurely trip back to St. Johns, and then to spend the remainder of the week resting and watching from a distance while Providence and Wilkes-Barre/Scranton settle the issue of which team would be the opponent in the American Hockey League Eastern Conference final. But Andre Petersson scored a power-play goal from near the blue line at 13:10 of overtime Tuesday to give the Norfolk Admirals a 3-2 win over the IceCaps in Game 5 of their semifinal, and those plans-- beyond the trip home-- were scuttled for St. Johns. The IceCaps still lead the series 3-2, but Norfolk will be on the same plane and will play at St. Johns in Game 6 of the best-of-seven series on Friday. Game 7, if necessary, would be on Saturday. "We wanted to end it tonight," said St. Johns centre Eric ODell, who scored both of the IceCaps goals after scoring twice on Monday as well. His goal at 17:02 of the third period tied the game 2-2 to force the overtime. "It happens in playoff hockey," said ODell, who is with St. Johns because its affiliate Winnipeg did not make the NHL playoffs. He spent two months with the Jets, who sent him back when their season ended. "It will be nice to get the (fourth) win in front of the home crowd." Norfolk took a 2-1 lead in the opening seconds of the third period when 18-year-old Shea Theodore skated in on the St. Johns net, then put on enough speed to find a clear path and backhand a shot past goalie Michael Hutchinson. Theodore, a defenseman who played junior hockey for Seattle of the Western Hockey League after being Anaheims No. 1 choice in the 2013 draft, took a puck off the left-wing wall and skated in slowly. Theodore turned IceCaps defender Will ONeill around in the faceoff circle, accelerated and beat the defense to the right side of the crease before shooting. "I think I had one or two similar goals to that in junior," said Theodore. "I think instincts maybe sneaked in a little bit and I just got one past his blocker side. I think when I first got here, I would have panicked and shot the puck. I finally held it this time and a lane opened up." His goal broke a 1-1 tie fashioned in the opening period. After ODells first goal gave St. Johns an early 1-0 lead, Norfolk seemed to tie things with an apparent goal by Petersson at 16:01 of the opening period. But the goal was waved off because the Admirals were caught with an extra player on the ice and assessed a penalty. It was served by Zach Stortini, and Norfolk was taxed by a St. Johns power play, which was killed. The final blow to that man advantage came when Admiral winger Max Friberg tipped away a shot by Josh Morrissey, like Theodore, a high-scoring 18-year-old defenseman in the WHL, for Prince Albert. The loose puck slipped back toward centre ice, where Stortini left the penalty box in time to take it in and send it to Friberg, dashing down the ice. Fribergs shot from the right wing faceoff circle was stopped by Hutchinson but bounced high into the air and came down behind the goalie and skittered into the net to tie things 1-1 at 18:11. Thiessen made 36 saves while Hutchinson turned away 34-of-37 shots in defeat. So work remains for St. Johns. "Were real happy with two wins here," ODell said of victories in Games 3 and 4 in Norfolk after splitting two games in St. Johns. "Now well go back home and finish it there." Marlins Jerseys 2020 . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Isan Diaz Jersey . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. https://www.cheapmarlinsjerseys.us/431r-...ey-marlins.html. On Tuesday, the star questioned whether that was still the case. Speaking to reporters at a charity event, Johnson said: "I just kind of wonder sometimes: Is this still the place for me?" Johnsons comments came after he was asked why he recently skipped a voluntary minicamp. Kirt Ojala Jersey . Louis Cardinals for the National League Wild Card, are in the drivers seat as they open the final series of the regular season, but they face a large task in the form of the Philadelphia Phillies. Mark Hutton Jersey .In a statement released Friday, the Catalan club said the Brazil stars recovery would be monitored to determine when he can begin training again.The New York Rangers have signed unrestricted free-agent defenceman Dan Boyle to a contract reportedly worth $9 million over two years. The 37-year-old Boyle scored 12 goals and added 24 assists in 75 games with the San Jose Sharks in 2013-14. His rights were dealt to the New York Islanders following the Sharks first-round playoff exit in exchange for a conditional fifth-round draft pick in 2015. The 2013-14 season marked the final year of a six-year deal Boyle signed prior to the 2008-09 season worth an average annual value of $6.67 million. One of the most productive offensive defencemen in the NHL over the course of the 21st century, Boyle has registered at least 30 points in every full NHL season since 2001-02 save 2007-08 when he was held to just 37 games. Originally signed as an undrafted free agent by the Florida Panthers in 1998, Boyle has scored 144 goals and 417 assists for 561 points in 954 career games with the Panthers, Sharks and Tampa Bay Lightning. He was a member of the Lightnings 2003-04 Stanlley Cup-winning team.dddddddddddd He has twice been named to the NHLs Second All-Star Team (2006-07 and 2008-09). Boyle has also represented Canada on a number of occasions, winning gold at the 2010 Olympic Games in Vancouver. The Rangers also re-signed forward Dominic Moore to a two-year, $3 million contract and signed unrestricted free-agent forward Tanner Glass to a three-year contract worth $1.45 million per season. Moore, 33, scored six goals and added 12 assists for 18 points in 73 games with the Rangers in 2013-2014. Glass, 30, scored four goals and added nine assists for 13 points in 67 games with the Pittsburgh Penguins in 2013-2014. The Rangers also signed defenceman Mike Kostka to a one-year contract and added Chris Mueller on a one-year deal. Later in the day they signed defenceman Steve Kampfer to a two-way deal. He played in Iowa of the American Hockey League this past season. Defenceman Matt Hunwick was signed as well to a one-year deal worth $600, 000. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz