Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 137 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

13.01.2020 07:52
us that werent really Antworten

MADRID - Lionel Messi scored a hat trick to give Barcelona a 4-3 win at 10-man Real Madrid in an electrifying and contentious "clasico" match that kept the three-way Spanish league title race wide open. The result means Atletico Madrid now tops the table, with Madrid level on points in second and Barcelona a point behind in third with nine games remaining as the title race shapes up to be the closest in years. In a game that saw three penalties, a red card and a host of missed chances, Andres Iniesta set the tone by rocketing home an early opener, only for Karim Benzemas brace to put the hosts ahead by the 24th. The teams went into the break level at 2-2 after Messi slotted in an equalizer, only for Cristiano Ronaldo to re-establish Madrids lead with a 55th-minute penalty. But Messi scored a pair of penalties after that — including the 65th-minute equalizer after Sergio Ramos was sent off — to end Madrids 31-game unbeaten run stretching back to the last "clasico" in October. Atleticos 2-0 victory at last-place Real Betis earlier on Sunday means it leads Madrid on head-to-head with the city rivals level on 70 points. Barcelona is on 69 points. The high pace of play and buzzing atmosphere inside the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium left little doubt this was a "clasico" with much at stake. Messi spotted Iniestas run down the left side seven minutes in and slid a perfect ball clear into the area for him to lift into the top of goal to kickstart the memorable match. Madrid winger Angel Di Maria troubled right back Dani Alves throughout, especially when he twice set up Benzema with crosses from the left side, with the France striker nodding home the first in the 20th before controlling the second to smash a right-footed volley beyond Victor Valdes. The goalkeeper got a glove to Benzemas opener but couldnt keep it out. The strengths and philosophies of each club were apparent as Barcelona looked to set the tempo through possession while Madrid always looked dangerous when breaking on the counter. Madrids defence nodded off when Neymar and Messis hopeful combination came to fruition and the Argentina star could equalize before halftime, with Benzema left ruing a number of missed chances that could have given Madrid control. Gareth Bales speed provided problems for Barcelona down the right, but Ronaldo was equally troublesome along the left and he was tripped by Dani Alves after the break to set up the penalty for his league-leading 26th goal that put Madrid back on top. However, eplays showed the contact had taken place just outside the penalty area. But Barcelona replied when Ramos was shown a straight red for tangling with Neymar and Messi stepped to equalize again. Benzema then came off as Madrid looked to defend the draw, with Barcelona patiently coming forward and Dani Alves sending a shot off the post in the 74th. Iniesta was then taken down by Xabi Alonso and Dani Carvajal in the area to set up the 84th-minute spot kick that Messi slotted home for his 21st goal of the season. Messi climbed to No. 2 on the Spanish leagues all-time scoring list with 235 goals, passing Hugo Sanchez. He also became the leading scorer in "clasico" matches with 21 goals, bettering the mark of 18 he shared with Madrid great Alfredo di Stefano. ___ Follow Paul Logothetis on Twitter: www.twitter.com/PaulLogoAP Astros Jerseys China .com) - Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James will sit out Thursdays game against the Oklahoma City Thunder with left knee soreness. Brad Lidge Jersey . Huntelaar also had a penalty saved by Wolfsburg goalkeeper Diego Benaglio. The two goals brought Huntelaars total for the season to 18, level with Bayern Munichs Mario Gomez for most in the league. http://www.customastrosjersey.com/custom...large-516y.html. The International Ice Hockey Federation says Pavlovs avoided a two-year sanction because he acted "without significant negligence in failing to verify the safety of the supplements he was taking. Chris Devenski Jersey . At times during a solid but not spectacular season, they looked all three. Still the defending AFC champions persevered, riding their top-ranked defence and key contributions from younger players to a 12-4 record and their eighth playoff appearance since 2000, remarkable consistency in a league where change is the only constant. Gerrit Cole Jersey .Y. -- Nothing seems to phase No.Leicester City captain Wes Morgan said he fought back tears as he lifted the Premier League trophy. The defender lifted the trophy alongside manager Claudio Ranieri after Leicester completed an fittingly emphatic 3-1 victory over Everton at the King Power Stadium on Saturday evening. Speaking to Saturday Night Football, Morgan said the experience would stay with him for life. Im emotionally drained. Its an unbelievable feeling to finally get my hands on the trophy, he said.Walking up to the podium I got emotional, I had to hold back tears. I held them back and finally got my hands on it, lifted it and its the best feeling in the world.Everyone has been going on about how am I going to lift it? Is it heavy? Dont drop it. I was under a bit of pressure to be fair! Theres no better feeling than knowing youre champions of England. Its something you remember for the rest of your life. Morgan and Ranieri lifted the trophy amid ecstatic scenes at the King Power Stadium The title is the first Leicester have won in the top division of English football in their 132-year history and Morgan, who won promotion to the Premier League with the Foxes in 2014, urged the team to hit the ground running next season. Hopefully we can crack on from here. Its a big, big season next season but well see what happens.dddddddddddd Right now I just want to enjoy the moment, the Jamaica international added. Wes Morgan and Claudio Ranieri lift the Premier League trophy Leicester were crowned champions on Monday after Chelsea came from two goals down to draw 2-2 against second placed Tottenham, ending Spurs title hopes. Morgan told Sky Sports the following week was the best of his life.He said: Its been unbelievable. The best, best, best time of my life. Its hard to describe, I cant put it into words. Its like a dream but now its reality. I just want to enjoy every minute of it.The Foxes escaped relegation last season under Nigel Pearson after stringing together an impressive run of results at the end of the campaign. They were 5,000/1 no-hopers with the bookmakers at the beginning of this season but Morgan said his team-mates believed they could surprise their doubters. Leicester received the trophy after a 3-1 win over Everton I think weve always believed, its been the people around us that werent really convinced that we could do it. But we knew our capabilities, we played all the other teams and knew on our day we were as good if not better than all the other teams, he said.Its just performing week in week out, concentrating, ignoring whats going on around us and just doing our job. Its just the togetherness of the boys, we are such a tight group of guys, we do everything together and theres no ego in our team. No ones above their station.The Champions League bandwagon rolls into Leicester next season and Morgan said he is relishing the chance to play against Europes elite. I dont know what it feels like but Im going to enjoy it, he said. Also See: Leicester video Leicester stats Leicester stats Get a £10 free bet! ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz