Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 110 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

13.01.2020 07:57
changed their system over Antworten

VANCOUVER - Sorry, Canada. Vancouver Canucks coach John Tortorella has apologized for favouring Sweden over Canada in the mens Olympic gold-medal hockey game. "If I have insulted anybody, that certainly wasnt my intention and I think all of you know that," he said after practice Tuesday. "But it was a careless use of words and where I should be more cognizant. I want to clear that up." Tortorella said he wanted Sweden to win in order to help struggling Canucks defenceman Alex Edler and winger Daniel Sedin turn their seasons around. Edler and Sedin played for Sweden in the Games while goaltender Roberto Luongo and Dan Hamhuis were members of the gold-medal-winning Canada squad. "My sole intent — and still is — was worrying about the Vancouver Canucks and the players (who were in the Olympics), how good theyre feeling," said Tortorella. The Canucks are mired in a seven-game losing streak that has left them in a battle for a playoff berth heading into the stretch drive of the season. Canada beat the U.S. in the semifinal to qualify for the final against Sweden. Tortorella, a 55-year-old Boston native known for his outspoken ways that often rankle people, was an assistant with the American squad that lost the 2010 gold-medal game to Canada in Vancouver. He joined the Canucks after being fired by the New York Rangers in the off-season, and former Vancouver coach Alain Vigneault replaced him in the Big Apple. "As I said when I was hired here, its an absolute privilege to coach in Canada, and I still feel that," said Tortorella. "I love everything about it. I love the pressure. I love the scrutiny, all the second-guessing (and) all that stuff that comes with it. I couldnt be happier and, to me, more complete as far as what I want to do as a coach and to coach in this country." Tortorella said he sent a text message of apology to one Team Canada coach and it was passed on to all of the others after Canada blanked the Swedes 3-0 on Sunday. He also praised Hockey Canada for the work that it does. Mike Garrett Jersey .com) - On the bright side, either the Minnesota Wild or Buffalo Sabres will end their losing streak on Thursday night. Jerrel Wilson Jersey .Y. - Everyone expected Clayton Kershaw to pitch a shutout, and he did — a unanimous choice for the NL Cy Young Award. http://www.customchiefsjersey.com/custom...large-386n.html. -- The Sacramento Kings and guard Jimmer Fredette have completed a buyout of his contract, clearing the way for the former BYU sensation to become a free agent. Mitchell Schwartz Jersey . -- Crystal Webster avoided elimination at the 2013 Capital One Road to the Roar Olympic pre-trial curling tournament with an 8-5 win over Amber Holland on Thursday. Austin Reiter Jersey . Cincinnati has lost back-to-back games in overtime, wasting a chance to take a commanding lead in their division.Darren Fletcher will have to pass a fitness test on Tuesday if he is to be available for Scotlands World Cup Qualifier in Slovakia. Manager Gordon Strachan says he will be making changes to the team regardless, following Saturdays 1-1 draw with Lithuania in which the Scots scored a late equaliser.Scotland captain Fletcher suffered a thigh injury during that match and had to sit out the second half but is desperate to be involved in Trnava. And he told the media on Monday: It is still a bit sore but it has progressed quite well.I dont think I am going to train tonight, because I dont want it to bleed again. I am hoping that I will wake up tomorrow and it has improved again. Scotland manager Gordon Strachan admits Slovakia are a tough side to analyse Then I will go for a fitness test and, fingers crossed, I am available for selection.I am desperate to play, I have got nothing really to save myself for. Club games are important but representing your country is equally as important. James McArthur (19) scored a late goal to earn Scotland a 1-1 draw with Lithuania I dont really look to protect myself. If I am available and the manager selects me, I will be out there doing my best.Strachan said: Darren is having a fitness test and we will prepare a team with him in and one without, but we are fine, were looking forward to the game.There are going to be changes anyway because we thought it would be a rough and tumble game, the first game [against Lithuania], which it was. It was more like a Championship game, especially in the first half.It changed a bit in the second half, it died down a bit, but we did pick up a few knocks. Former Scotland international Paul Lambert and Steve Sidwell discuss Scotlands weekend World Cup qualifying performance on Sky Sports Now.dddddddddddd I had ideas for two months about what I was going to do [against Slovakia] but suddenly they have dramatically changed their system over the last couple of gamesWe have had to have a really good re-think since Saturday night.Our players know their system has changed a bit and we will have to be on our toes. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. Scotland have four points from their first two Group F Qualifiers and are-joint second with Slovenia, while Slovakia are pointless after two matches.England lead the way with six points and Strachan, who takes team to Wembley on November 11, thinks the group leaders will be hard to catch. Highlights of Scotland’s 1-1 draw with Lithuania from Group F of the World Cup Qualifiers. Most of us expect that England will win it but you never know, he said.We will definitely try to get second at least. If you get first, then great, but second is our target as we sit here.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Forrest: No need for panic Fletcher frets over fitness Robertson keen to make amends Strachan: Draw could be vital ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz