Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 129 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

16.01.2020 09:42
despite taking a Antworten

Jason Roys hard hitting at the top of the order has been instrumental in England reaching the World T20 Final. The powerful right-hander got his team off to a flyer in their World T20 record run chase of 230 against South Africa in the Super 10s with a rollicking 43 from 16 balls.Roy then fired England into Sundays showpiece game against West Indies - which you can watch from 2pm on Sky Sports 2 - with a 44-ball 78 in the semi-final victory over New Zealand.Ahead of the final, the Surrey star ran Sky Sports Rob Key through the warm-up drills he likes to perform before batting, as well as how he looks to play the straight drive, a shot he has carried out to perfection throughout the World T20.Watch Roys batting demo in the video above. Jason Roy blasted 11 fours and two sixes against New Zealand Kevin Pietersen is certainly a fan of his former Surrey team-mate, saying in the Daily Telegraph: Jason epitomises this England side, he is a wonderful player.If he plays the same way as he did in the semi-final against New Zealand then he can be a match-winner again. He is a bit of a loose head occasionally but I like the fact he cares so much and how aggressive he is. Kevin Pietersen on Jason Roy I have already spoken to him and said just that. I have tried to keep him under my wing for a while because I love the way he plays and how he is a 360 degree player.I like his temperament. He is a bit of a loose head occasionally but I like the fact he cares so much and how aggressive he is.Will England win the World T20? Find out by watching their match with West Indies from 1.30pm, Sunday, Sky Sports 2. Before then see if West Indies Women can overcome Australia Women in the Womens World Twenty20 Final, live on Sky Sports 2 on Sunday from 9.30am. Also See: Englands road to the final VOTE: Player of World T20? World T20 Final: Key battles Will England win? Trevor Ariza Jersey . Trailing 2-1 from the first leg, Fiorentina levelled on aggregate in the 14th minute when Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez headed back a long ball from David Pizarro and Pasqual smashed home an angled volley. Richaun Holmes Jersey .com) - New England Patriots starting center Bryan Stork will not play in Sundays AFC Championship against Indianapolis due to a knee injury the rookie sustained last week. https://www.cheapkingsbasketball.com/512...rsey-kings.html. However, Therrien added that Galchenyuks status for next Wednesdays game against the Detroit Red Wings is questionable. Galchenyuk has been out since Jan. 6 with a broken right hand. Mike Woodson Jersey . Messis father, Jorge Horacio Messi, is apparently still under investigation for an alleged 4 million euros ($5.3 million) in unpaid taxes from Messis image rights from 2007-09. Messis public relations firm confirmed Spanish media reports that the state prosecutor has asked for Messi to be dropped from the investigation that began in June 2013. Arnie Risen Jersey .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Falcons by 3 1/2RECORD VS.The Ottawa Senators will be out for payback on Tuesday, as they visit the Philadelphia Flyers for an Eastern Conference clash at Wells Fargo Center. The Senators were rolling on a season-best three-game winning streak when Philadelphia visited them in Canadas capital city last Tuesday. The Flyers left Ottawa with a 5-0 rout, as Steve Mason stopped all 24 shots that were sent his way. Mason recorded his 20th career whitewash and first in a Flyers sweater. He distinguished himself as the second Philadelphia goaltender to record a shutout in Ottawa. John Vanbiesbrouck was the only other one to accomplish the feat with 36 saves in a 5-0 decision on Jan. 18, 1999. Jakub Voracek tallied twice to help the Flyers win for the third time in the last four meetings with Ottawa. Senators goaltender Craig Anderson yielded all five goals in the loss, falling to 7-4-1 with a 2.89 goals against average in his career against the Flyers. Phillys win in Ottawa last week marked the clubs second straight victory, but the Flyers had a three-game winning streak halted with Fridays 3-2 shootout loss in Winnipeg. The Flyers were denied their first four-game winning streak since last season despite taking a 2-1 edge over the Jets into the third period. Mason turned aside 3-of-5 attempts in the shootout, bbut was the hard-luck loser with 36 stops through regulation and OT.dddddddddddd "I think they believe they can win games," said Philadelphia head coach Craig Berube. "They play like it, but I still think we need to push more. We had the lead tonight in the third and we should have went and pushed more in the third period. Whether we sat back or whether were tired, I dont know. I just think we can be more aggressive." Scott Hartnell and Wayne Simmonds tallied for Philadelphia, which managed to come away with five points on a three-game road trip. The Senators rebounded from last weeks loss to the Flyers with a 4-2 win over Boston on Friday, but Ottawa then fell by a 4-1 score against Columbus in the finale of a four-game homestand on Sunday. Sergei Bobrovsky stopped 29 shots to help the Blue Jackets subdue the Senators. Erik Karlsson scored late in Sundays game for the Senators, while Anderson gave up all four goals on 22 shots in the loss. "We had some chances but just couldnt find the back of the net," said Anderson. "We got one and started to get some pressure, but it was too late at that point." Ottawa is 4-3-2 as the road team this season, but the club has taken two of its last three games in Philadelphia. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz