Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 81 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

09.11.2019 06:10
Ive seen signs of some good Antworten

(SportsNetwork.com) - LeBron James and the struggling Cleveland Cavaliers will resume a five-game road trip Thursday against the Los Angeles Lakers at Staples Center. The Cavaliers have lost six in a row and 10 of the last 12 games, and are coming off Tuesdays 107-100 setback to the Phoenix Suns. James returned from an eight-game absence (1-7) to score 33 points and J.R. Smith added 29. Yesterday at practice my lungs were burning and I guess I was able to get my second wind today, said James. I couldnt make those moves two weeks ago. To come back and feel the way I like to feel was pretty cool. Tristan Thompson scored 10 points off the bench for Cleveland, which shot 43.9 percent and received a combined 18 points from Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving. Cleveland is 8-11 on the road and has lost four straight as the guest. It will play the Clippers Friday night. The Lakers have dropped two in a row and four of their last five games, and suffered a 78-75 loss to the Miami Heat on Tuesday. Kobe Bryant, Jordan Hill and Ed Davis scored 12 points apiece for Los Angeles, which shot just 31.5 percent and fell to 6-14 at home. The Lakers scored only 12 points in the first quarter and 34 in the first half. We got off to a terrible start, offensively and defensively, Lakers coach Byron Scott said. We dug ourselves a hole. Bryant (rest) is questionable for this matchup versus James and the Cavs. After hosting the Cavs, the Lakers will play four in a row on the road against Utah, Phoenix, New Orleans and San Antonio. Hill (knee) is probable against Cleveland. The Lakers and Cavs will play the first of two meetings this season and are scheduled to tangle Feb. 8 at Quicken Loans Arena. The two teams split a pair of matchups last season and have alternated wins and losses over the past eight encounters. Clearance NCAA Jerseys . Cabrera is hitting .218 with three homers and 16 RBI in 80 games this season. The Padres recalled second baseman Brooks Conrad from Triple-A El Paso to replace Cabrera on the roster. Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic . So what happens? Stevenson lands a huge left to Dawsons temple only 76 seconds into the opening round and walks away with the championship belt. "I said Id knock him out," said Stevenson (21-1). https://www.chinajerseysncaa.us/. Philbin said Thursday he wants players to treat one another with civility and he wont tolerate anything less. In taking questions for the first time since Ted Wells released his report into the bullying scandal that rocked the league, Philbin made it clear things would be cleaned up. NCAA Jerseys China . Onyshko, from Minnedosa, Man., will compete in artistic gymnastics while Hanet, from Kelowna, B.C., will compete in lawn bowling as a para-athlete. "It is exciting that our Canadian athletes are starting to arrive at the Games Village," said Chantal Petitclerc, Canadas Chef de Mission. Replica NCAA Jerseys . And though his comeback night didnt quite go to script, Bryant couldnt help reflecting on the work necessary to get back on that court -- and all the months of steady labour ahead to reclaim his game. Bryant had nine points and eight rebounds in his season debut, but Amir Johnson scored a career-high 32 points in the trade-depleted Toronto Raptors 106-94 victory over Los Angeles on Sunday night.MONTREAL -- It was almost as if Jim Furyk, Graham DeLaet and Matt Kuchar were a team when they went on a birdie spree in the second round of the US$5.7 million RBC Canadian Open on Friday. The threesome were all smiles after they combined for 22 birdies (and only three bogeys), while Furyk and DeLaet tied the course record with 63s in near-perfect scoring conditions at Royal Montreals usually daunting Blue course. Furyk, who birdied four straight holes early in his round, emerged with a share of the tournament lead at 10-under 130 with veteran Tim Petrovic, who shot 66. Weyburn, Sask., native DeLaet in was in a tie for third at 8-under 132 with Kyle Stanley, who had 67. "Theyre fun to play golf with," Furyk said of DeLaet and Kuchar. "We chatted a lot out there. "And then to have everyone play well, youre seeing birdie putts going in, its a lot of fun. And I think you can feed off that a little bit. Those guys are making birdies, you feel like putts are going in, its a good vibe." In a way they are a team. They are among the 10 PGA Tour players sponsored by RBC that includes Graeme McDowell, who had five birdies of his own for a 65 to sit at 7-under 133 along with Justin Hicks (67), Scott Brown (66) and Andrew Svoboda (66). Kuchars 65 put him in a group at 6-under 134 that included first-round co-leader Michael Putnam, who shot 70. The entire RBC-sponsored crew plays the Canadian Open, which many top stars skipped to rest up after last weeks British Open at Royal Liverpool. The 44-year-old Furyk had extra motivation. He won the event back-to-back in 2006 and 2007. One more win would put him in a tie for the second-most Canadian Open titles with Tommy Armour, Sam Snead and Lee Trevino. Leo Diegel won four in the 1920s. "Winning any event is special," said Furyk, who has 16 career victories. "Ive had a lot of success (in Canada) and really a lot of support here. "But were only at the halfway point." Furyk came into the tournament off a sizzling 65 at Royal Liverpool on Sunday that got him fourth place in the British Open. He hopped on a charter after that round to get to the Canadian Open in time to readjust to the Eastern time zone and get reacquainted with the course, which he played while on the U.S. team that defeated the Internationals at the 2007 Presidents Cup. With the fairways and greens softened by heavy rain on Wednesday, Royal Montreal was ready to be taken. "The golf course is soft and receptive, and they have it set up where we can attack and fire at pins, so scores are going to be good," he said. "It would be a totally different scenario if these greens were firm."t; DeLaet isnt short of motivation either.dddddddddddd Canadas top-ranked player at No. 31 in FedEx Cup standings is seeking his first PGA Tour win and would like nothing more than to become the first home grown player to win the Canadian Open since Pat Fletcher in 1954. He started the second round at 1-under, then posted five birdies on the first eight holes and nine on the day to go with a pair of bogeys. "I felt I was in control of my game all day, with a couple of little hiccups," the 32-year-old said. "I mean, all three of us played great. "I never saw so many putts rolling in. It was a lot of fun. We were feeding off each other. When you see putts rolling in from everywhere like it was in our group, you just feel like puttings easy or something and you just start holing them." Tying the course record was a particular thrill for the Canadian. It was set in the second round the last time the Canadian Open was played at Royal Montreal in 2001 by David Morland and Scott Verplank, the tournament winner. "To share a course record here is pretty special and to have two guys in one group do it is pretty amazing," said DeLaet. Petrovic has been a surprise. The 47-year-old was on a family vacation when he got the call on Tuesday that he was in the Canadian Open as the seventh alternate when another player withdrew. He arrived the next day and barely had time to look at the course. Then he opened with a six-under 64 and followed with a 66 to take a share of the lead. I have been hitting the ball really well for about the last three weeks," said Petrovic, who missed the cut at his last five tournaments. "Ive seen signs of some good rounds coming. "Am I surprised? Maybe a little." The cut was set at even-par 140 and 73 players made it, including six of the 19 Canadians in the field: DeLaet, David Hearn of Brampton, Ont at 3-under 137 after a 70, Adam Hadwin of Moose Jaw, Sask. at 1-under 139 from a 69, and Mike Weir of Brights Grove, Ont. (70), Brad Fritsch of Ottawa (68) and amateur Taylor Pendrith of Richmond Hills, Ont. (75), all at even-par 70. It was a rough day for Pendrith, who stole the show in Thursdays opening round with a 65. The 23-year-old gave back all his strokes by shooting five over par. "It was a disappointing round," said Pendrith, who had a double bogey, four bogeys and only one birdie. "To play well yesterday and come out and not play my best, I didnt hit many greens -- only six -- and didnt give myself too many chances for birdies. "My short game was pretty good -- I had a few nice saves -- so I cant be too disappointed about that. The ball striking was off today." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz