Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

09.11.2019 06:10
I was just trying to chase Antworten

BRANDON, Man. -- Jayce Hawryluks second goal of the game with 29 seconds left lifted the Brandon Wheat Kings past the Regina Pats 5-4 in Western Hockey League play Wednesday. Jesse Gabrielle, Peter Quenneville and Richard Nejezchleb each scored for Brandon (15-13-2), which won after blowing a 4-2 lead. Chandler Stephenson had two goals for Regina (15-13-1), with singles from Braden Christoffer and Griffin Mumby. Brandons Jordan Papirny won the goalie duel, making 30 saves to the 29 shots stopped by Reginas Dawson MacAuley. --- BRONCOS 4 HURRICANES 1 SWIFT CURRENT, Sask. -- The Eastern Conference-leading Broncos had no trouble cruising to a win over league-worst Lethbridge. Colby Cave, Jay Merkley, Brett Lernout and Graham Black scored for Swift Current (18-11-3). Carter Folk had the lone goal for the Hurricanes (3-23-4). Eetu Laurikainen finished with 35 saves for Lethbridge, while at the other end of the ice Corbin Boes stopped 39 shots. --- REBELS 6 RAIDERS 3 RED DEER, Alta. -- The Rebels overcame a 3-1 deficit with five unanswered goals to beat Prince Albert. Wyatt Johnson, with a short-handed goal, Haydn Fleury, Kayle Doetzel, Connor Bleackley, Dominik Volek and Brooks Maxwell each scored for Red Deer (14-14-2). Dakota Conroy, Mike Winther and Leon Draisaitl replied for the Raiders (17-10-2). Rebels goalie Patrik Bartosak stopped 31 shots, while Cole Cheveldave made 25 saves for the Raiders. --- GIANTS 3 ICE 2 VANCOUVER -- Jackson Houck scored on the power play with less than five minutes left to lift the Giants past Kootenay. Cain Franson and Travis McEvoy also scored for Vancouver (13-11-7) in the second period. Jon Martin and Austin Vetterl had singles for the Ice (15-14-2). Jared Rathjen made 33 saves for the Giants. Mackenzie Skapski stopped 16 shots for the Ice. --- CHIEFS 2 BLADES 1 SPOKANE, Wash. -- Mitch Holmberg scored two goals in less than two minutes and the Chiefs held on against Saskatoon. Holmbergs goals, the first shorthanded, at 17:51, and again at 19:29 of the first period, were all the offence Spokane (18-10-2) would need. Brett Stovin had the only goal for the Blades (10-19-3). Eric Williams finished with 27 saves for the Chiefs, while Troy Trombley stopped 37 shots at the other end of the ice. Air Max 90 Gray Black . The Mavericks were not going to let San Antonio beat them with 3-pointers, and they did not want Tony Parker using the lane as his personal playground. Undefeated x Air Max 90 Black Opti Yellow . Balotelli was out at dinner with his brother Enoch and came home to discover he had been burgled. The car was later found abandoned. Balotelli wrote Saturday on Twitter: "I feel empty! No emotions . http://www.outletairmax90cheap.com/.com) - Mike Conley scored 20 points with five assists to help the Memphis Grizzlies remain unbeaten with a 91-89 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday. Off White Air Max 90 Wholesale . Andrews, Scotland - Oliver Wilson fired a final- round, 2-under 70 on Sunday and he held on to win the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship by one shot. Wholesale Air Max 90 White .com) - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were among the third-round winners Friday at the French Open.Siobhan-Marie OConnor is thrilled with her form ahead of the Olympics after winning silver at the European Championships. The 20-year-old from Bath roared back into the pool at Londons Aquatic Centre on Thursday night two days after winning gold in the mixed 4x100m medley relay.This time the Sky Academy Sports Scholar was part of a British one-two on the podium as OConnor and team-mate Hannah Miley finished behind Katinka Hosszu in the 200m individual medley.Hosszu and OConnor are building up quite a rivalry and the Hungarian had to be at her best, clocking 2 minutes 7.30 seconds, to hold off Britains rising star.OConnor, who finished 1.7 seconds behind the winner, said: It was an incredibly quick time for her. My time was quicker than what I did in the trials [in Glasgow]. I was just trying to chase her down.This is my favourite event and the one closest to my heart. Im really happy with that time. OConnor in flying form in London on Thursday night But this medal gives me a lot of confidence ahead of Rio.dddddddddddd There is not long to go now until the Olympics and I trained hard for this event and knowing I can do that time gives me a lot of confidence.Competing on the Brazilian stage means a second Games for OConnor as she looks to build on the success of last summers World Championships in Russia where she won bronze in the 200m individual medley.Read Siobhans latest blog where she describes her joy at Olympic selection and painful qualification journey.WHATS COMING UP FOR OUR SCHOLARS19-27 MAY: Savannah Marshall, World Championships in Kazakhstan22 MAY: Olivia Breen and Jessica Judd, Loughborough Internationals27 MAY: Lucy Garner, Boels Hills Classic28 MAY: Jessica Judd, Watford Open29 MAY: Lucy Garner, Gooik Also See: About the Scholarship Meet the athletes Blogs Videos Galleries ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz