Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

25.11.2019 08:48
Sarah Bujold replied Antworten

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - Jay Haas birdied four of the last six holes Friday for an 8-under 62 and a four-stroke lead in the Champions Tours season-ending Charles Schwab Cup Championship.I thought much harder today than yesterday, said the 60-year-old Haas, the oldest player in field limited to the top 30 players on the money list. The wind was difficult, the greens are still very firm. I honestly said if somebody was giving me even par before I played, I would have said, OK, that sounds pretty good, Ill take that. But I played extremely well.Haas had his 38th straight round of par or better to break Loren Roberts tour record.It was a pretty error-free round, Haas said. Disappointed that I didnt birdie at least the last hole or at least get kind of an opportunity to shoot my age today, but it was a special round. Hit a lot of good shots and didnt make a lot of long putts. They were all, you know, 15 feet and in probably for birdie. So it was solid golf today. I dont know what got into me, but it was a lot of fun.Haas won two weeks ago in North Carolina to become the 18th player to win a Champions Tour event at 60 or older. He has 17 victories on the 50-and-over tour after winning nine times on the PGA Tour.Haas had a 12-under 128 total on Desert Mountains Cochise Course. He shot a 60 at the course in the second round of the 2012 event.First-round leader Tom Pernice Jr. was second after a 67.I played pretty well, Pernice said. The conditions were obviously a little more difficult with a little bit more breeze blowing today, so it was a little bit trickier. I struggled a little bit on the speed of the greens, I left several putts short.Kenny Perry was third at 6 under after a 68.Fred Couples, the winner last year at TPC Harding Park in San Francisco, was 5 under along with Michael Allen and Olin Browne. Couples shot 64, Allen 66, and Browne 67.I havent putted like this or made this many putts in a long time, Couples said. But I didnt hit the ball so bad on the front nine, shot even par and I got it going, and as you saw, some of these putts are crazy. Just one of those things. ... I might go dressed as a putter tonight for Halloween.Allen won the AT&T Championship last week in San Antonio for his second victory of the year.My God, its a war of attrition out here, Allen said. But overall, it was a fun day. I played well and kind of hung in there.Bernhard Langer was tied for seventh at 4 under after a 70. Langer won the Charles Schwab Cup points title last week, has a tour-high five victories — two of them majors — and also has wrapped up the season money title with $2,916,189. Fake Vans From China . The 48th-ranked Williams made her first appearance in Dubai since she won her second straight title here in 2010. Shed missed the last three years either because of injury or Sjogrens Syndrome. Fake Vans . Pistorius denied the allegation that he said to the close friend of the girlfriend he killed: "How can you sleep at night?" The accusation by Kim Myers provided a bizarre twist during the trial of the world-famous double-amputee Olympian, who is facing 25 years to life in prison if convicted of premeditated murder for shooting dead Steenkamp, a 29-year-old model, at his home last year. https://www.vansfake.com/. Despite 11-1 records, theyre out and Big Ten winner Ohio State is into the national semifinals. Fake Vans 2020 . Lawries batting helmet hit an umpire during his ninth-inning outburst in the Jays 4-3 loss to Tampa Bay on Tuesday. The 22-year-old threw his helmet to the ground and it bounced up and hit home plate umpire Bill Miller on the right hip after Lawrie was called out on strikes for the second out. Fake Vans Website . Canadas 5-1 loss to Finland in the semifinal ranks as the tournaments most-watched game with a record 2.7 million viewers, the largest ever for a World Juniors game played outside of North America, and winning Saturday as the most-watched program on Canadian television.STONEY CREEK, Ont. - Kirsten Martin scored twice and added an assist as the Fraser Valley Phantom routed the Moncton Rockets 7-2 on Wednesday in Esso Cup action. Jodi Gentiles power-play goal in the second period was the eventual winner for Fraser Valley (1-3). Brianna Keats, Michelle Toor, Mackenzie Wong and Zoe Todd rounded out the attack for the Phantom, while Valencia Yordanov made 18 saves for the win. Brooke Murphy and Sarah Bujold replied for Moncton, which fell to 1-3 at the Canadian womens midget hockey championship. Brianne Waterman stopped 21-of-25 shots in 33:23 of work for the Rockets, while Jordan Carrier turned aside 22-of-25 shots. --- LADY WOLVES 3 THUNDER 2 Jenna Goughs power-play goal at the 13:25-mark of the second period was the winner as the Suddbury Lady Wolves rallied past the Edmonton Thunder.dddddddddddd Karli Shells power-play goal made it 2-2 for Sudbury (2-2), while Melisa Kingsley opened the scoring in the first. Stephanie Pascal made 16 saves for the win. Amy Boucher and Alexandra Poznikoff gave Edmonton (1-3) a 2-1 lead by the 1:28 mark of the middle period. Tracie Kikuchi stopped 25-of-28 shots in net for the Thunder. --- SABRES 3 GOLD WINGS 2 The Stoney Creek Sabres scored three times in the first period and then held off the Weyburn Gold Wings. Kayla Vespa, Megan Korzack and Alexa Vasko all scored for Stoney Creek (4-0), while Serena DAngelo made 25 saves. Madison Solie and Paige Smith had goals in the second period for Weyburn (3-1). Goalie Jane Kish stopped 21-of-24 shots. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz