Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 112 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

25.11.2019 08:48
earned an American Antworten

ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Cardinals recalled prize prospect Oscar Taveras from Triple-A Memphis and plugged him right into the lineup to make his major league debut against the Giants. "You know what Im supposed to do is downplay it, right?" manager Mike Matheny said before Saturdays game. "Id be lying to you to say I wasnt excited for him." The 21-year-old Taveras didnt downplay it, either. This is his first look at Busch Stadium. "Oh, man," he said before the game, "Im so happy. I know when I hit for the first time, with the fans, itll be awesome for me." Taveras batted sixth and played right field. He got a standing ovation before flying out to left to end the second. "Weve got enough very, very good players that were not going to rely on him to shoulder this," Matheny said. "I do believe he can be an addition to something good. "Weve got an opportunity for a couple weeks to see what this kid can do." Matheny said Taveras was welcomed just like any other rookie, joking that balloons were not involved. "This is a big day, regardless of all the hype, for any of our guys. Its a huge accomplishment," Matheny said. "To be on this roster for one day, whether player or not is a big, big deal." First baseman Matt Adams was placed on the 15-day disabled list Saturday with a left calf strain thats dogged him for several days. The move is retroactive to Friday. Cardinals trainers dont believe Adams will be available until early next week. Hes among the league leaders with a .325 average with three homers and 17 RBIs. "The tightness is just not coming along as fast as we wanted," Adams said. "I want be out there doing everything I can to help the team compete. Its very disappointing." Taveras was batting a team-leading .325 at Memphis with seven home runs and 40 RBIs in 49 games. The 21-year-old, left-handed hitter was starting in right field and batting sixth. Taveras had been on track to make his debut last year before season-ending ankle surgery. The Cardinals signed Taveras as an international free agent in 2008. He has a .321 average with 52 homers and 315 RBIs in 423 career minor league games. He won batting titles in 2011 and 2012. Steve Pearce Red Sox Jersey . Russell Wilson against Darrelle Revis, former teammate Brandon Browner and whatever schemes Bill Belichick dreams up. Wholesale Red Sox Jerseys . Vonn "reopened" the idea of competing in the season-opening World Cup event on Oct. 26-27 in Soelden, Austria after returning to the slopes last month in Portillo, Chile. https://www.cheapredsox.com/. Halak, 28, split his eighth NHL seasons between the St. Louis Blues, Buffalo Sabres and Washington Capitals, compiling a 29-13-7 record in 52 games. Junichi Tazawa Jersey . His apology came before a pregame ceremony in which the team honoured its 2004 team that won Bostons first World Series championship since 1918. "I realize that I behaved bad in Boston," Ramirez said. Joe Cronin Red Sox Jersey .A. Dickey earned an American League Gold Glove on Tuesday to become the first Toronto Blue Jays pitcher to win the award.KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Canada has finished out of the medals in the two-man bobsled at the Sochi Olympics. Justin Kripps of Summerland, B.C., and Bryan Barnett of Edmonton started the day in fourth place, but their Canada 3 sled fell to sixth after a flawed final run. Chris Spring of Calgary and Jesse Lumsden of Burlington, OOnt.dddddddddddd, in the Canada 2 sled finished seventh. Lyndon Rush of Humboldt, Sask., and Lascelles Brown of Calgary in Canada 1 were ninth. Alexander Zubkov and Alexey Voevoda of Russia won gold, followed by Beat Hefti and Alex Baumann of Switzerland and Steven Holcomb and Steven Langton of the United States. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz