Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 99 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
ylq Offline

26.11.2019 01:48
Looking up at the Antworten

Looking up at the sky, the sky is like a chrysanthemum, revealing a light and quiet. A faint thin cloud, like a fairy's long skirt, like a flying ribbon, like a scorpion's clothes... They are deeply affectionate, and the breeze feathers, the soft voice that comes from you, you will I can't help but wonder: Where are they flying? Look, the sun at this time, red, no glare and glare, more tenderness, like the mother's hand touching you, warm. The clouds passed to the sun, and the silk became sly and became a strip. Finally they finally embraced each other, all of them were covered in colorful clothes. Red, like a flame, purple; like a rose, orange; like a lantern... Listen, what is that sound? Under the gradual red sky, there was a crisp voice, a roar like a bird. Oh, it turned out to be the laughter, shouts, and shouts of the children. Children are the most innocent, rotten, childhood memories are always sweet, small people, in the spread of the sunset, play tirelessly, running. Looking back at the footprints, what is the silver bell-like laughter left? Deaf, but without losing the joy. Oh, the old people are out too. In twos and threes, talking and laughing, suddenly, I don��t know who said it Wholesale Cigarettes, watching the sunset and the glow, they looked at the sky together. Some people can't help but scream: "The sunset is infinitely good, just near dusk." Someone shouted: "Oh, this old man will smoke!" This sentence makes the old guys laugh. This laughter is far and wide. At dusk, although it is so short, it gives people unlimited warmth and beauty! It is like a charming piece of music that will always linger in my ear. He is like a beautiful picture, and often comes to my eyes is a flower that needs to be released, waiting for the sunny day to bloom, however, the pressure of the sky is so strong that it can't be breathed. In the first second, everything was still, but after a second, there was lightning and thunder. The raindrops of the beans fell to the ground and became denser. Oh, it seems that only a storm has passed, I think. The wind raging on my face, hands. Blowing me up. The raindrops lingered on me, dropping some of my unbloomed petals. I hurt, but I am helpless. We are so small, we are powerless to resist. This is the fate for a long time, the wind stops, the rain stops, and the world is quiet. I shook my heavy rain and slowly opened my eyes. I am so lucky, I have survived. I secretly rejoice, looking at the corpses of some of my companions around me. The way to survive, cruelty is inevitable. I am immersed in the pain, even if it is fine, I am not willing to bloom. "Oh." The voice of an old and painful person came to my ears. I put a new leaf on the waist and put it together. I wanted to see an old grandmother lying on the ground and groaning in pain. A sauce-colored wooden barrel was on the side, the water inside was spilled on the ground, and some spilled on the thin body of the old grandmother. She seems to be twisted and can't stand up. A young man dressed in rich red makeup came over and his high heels slammed. She went to the grandmother and stopped. In the mouth Cigarettes For Sale, he sighed: "An old woman is lying on the ground, and it must be that the family does not want her." Then he rubbed his hair and twisted his waist and walked away. He did not turn back and said: "Poor! ......" I saw it at the side, very angry, but powerless. The old lady is still groaning. The expression is very painful. "Grandma, let's help you." Two eleven-year-old children, the boy is helping the grandmother, the girl smiles and helps the grandmother to take the dust off her body. The grandmother sat on the bench and gasped for a while, then patted the two children's hands and said in non-standard Mandarin: "Grandma, nothing. Thanks to your two children." The young and old laughed happily. This is the most beautiful moment. I have been watching silently next to me. "Grandma, look, this opened a new flower, it is a beautiful moment." The girl pointed at me to the grandmother. I listened and looked at myself. I don't know when it was open. It was pure blue. I looked at them again, and said in my heart: No, compared with you, you are the most beautiful moment. The blue flowers are still swaying in the wind Parliament Cigarettes. To commemorate the rainy season, the pure and beautiful love.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz