Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 164 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
ylq Offline

26.11.2019 01:48
I am so unexpectedly Antworten

I am so unexpectedly met with the future. I remember when I was a child who was ignorant, I always regarded the future as a far-away thing. I always thought that I must be a sunny life in the future, and I would always relax without scruples. Under the gentle breeze of the spring breeze, the bud of dreams grows face to face, and the body is like a stream of heat, I know, that is called power, watering the bud of dreams. Also know that my future is not a dream. The dream is like a stone in my hand, floating on the water, picking up a large splash of water, and then emitting round and round ripples. Slowly, calm down, become a vague memory, drowning in the deepest part of my heart, you think that the dream disappeared with it, but why suddenly silenced, in a peace of mind If you have a huge warm current and enter the whole body, you have to laugh at yourself. The dream is that you can never break it. If you can��t let go of the things, every time you announce your grades, there will always be students who are crying and laughing. More, there is no Feeling, maybe it is someone who doesn't show his feelings. The confused mood is in my heart. I am afraid of the arrival of tomorrow. The conversation between the students seems to be inseparable from the results. However, when I entered the third day, my scores have dropped significantly. I have been looking for reasons to comfort myself. I said, "This is just careless. I will test it next time." But the more I think so, the results have not only not risen. Instead, it gets worse Marlboro Gold. I began to get scared and became skeptical about my goal in the exam. I began to get lost. When others discussed the problem together, I didn't dare to participate because I was afraid of being laughed at. I am amazed, when is the process of reading a little more fear because of the results? I began to miss the desire to know when I was a child Marlboro Cigarettes, but now, our enthusiasm seems to fade with the impact of the results, how can I find the feeling of childhood? Looking up, there are two Shushan mountains that completely block the line of sight. We are sad, why has learning become a burden? When I came up with this idea, I immediately became afraid, because my subconscious mind told me that the most important thing in my age is learning. I was not very happy for a while, but I accidentally heard someone say: "Happy is also a day Marlboro Red, unhappy is also a day, why are you not happy every day?" At that time, I felt that if I was so LOW, some people said, but It��s this sentence that reminds me of whether I should spend the most precious time in my life. ��The sea is wide and the sky is high.�� In 2017, I was sixteen years old, and my vision for the future is still I��m groping, but I believe that as long as I work hard to achieve it, my future must be bright �C when one day, someone asks about my youth, I can look up proudly and tell him that my entire youth is accompanied by flowers. Spend. what! Let me remember my study unconsciously. I believe that my future is definitely not a dream
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz