Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 111 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
ylq Offline

24.12.2019 03:03
, sweet ... ". My mother's ang Antworten

The protagonist of the book "Dear Stranger" is Ye Jinyi, who mainly uses Ye Jinyi's objection to father and mother to have a second child. The protagonist, Ye Jinyi, was originally living happily, and was suddenly told by her mother that she would have a second child. She thought that Mom and Dad should only love her, and shouldn't add another baby. Now even Grandma's attitude towards her is much worse, which makes her very frustrated. Unhappy, she finally ran away from home when she was shopping. Her parents were anxious, and launched a lot of relatives and friends to find her, and finally found her. At that time, she did not scold her, but only said to her, "We will never give you up." Ye Jinyi decided to accept the baby from then on, and when the mother was pregnant, she began to like this little guy. After she was born, she found out that she was a younger sister, named Ye Youyi, which made her very happy. She preferred her younger sister to her younger brother. . After the opening of the second child policy, looking at the news Carton Of Cigarettes, almost every day I saw ��primary students threatened their parents not to have a second child by running away from home��, ��primary students set up an anti-sibling alliance��, and ��30% of interviewed primary students in Taizhou objected to their parents having a second child�� Articles of this kind, in fact, I think that these elementary school students are very stupid, just because they have one more sibling, they have done so many stupid things, giving up their bright future and happiness. The owner of the book, Ye Jinyi, realized how happy he was before he left home. In fact, if there is one more brother or sister, there will be more fun, more joy, and a friend to play with. I have The same experience as the protagonist, Ye Jinyi, one day, my mother told me that I would have a younger sister, and I was always sullen. I was afraid that my younger sister would fight with me for snacks or TV, and I was worried all day. It wasn't until the middle of the night when my sister was born that I realized that having a sister is also a happy thing. The younger sister is so cute, pink face, tender little hands, rosy mouth, and super lively, always making all kinds of sounds that only she knows the meaning; the limbs are constantly swinging, like asking for help It's like being in motion, and the dynamic appearance always makes you happy. When she grows up, there will be more interesting things. Once I was doing my homework, my father and mother were cooking, and my younger sister, who was only a few months old, was sitting in the walker and "attacked" the tissue tube Newport 100S, and waited for me to come out and see The paper towel was spread a few meters long, dragged the floor, and stepped on it with my feet. It was really a waste and heartache! The younger sister was also very happy. She didn't know she was in trouble. She continued to do damage everywhere, looking funny and angry. Of course, she makes you happy a lot! Once, my mother worked in the factory and was apprehended. She went home with a somber face and it was frightening. At this time, the little sister already walked and began to talk. She felt that her mother had no usual affection when she came back from work. The lollipop that I ate was stuffed into my mother's mouth, and she kept "" sweet, sweet ... ". My mother's angry heart also softened. She immediately drew a kiss from her sister. The giggling of the sister immediately made the family happy. The mother heard the younger sister's hearty laughter, and the haze in her heart disappeared. From then on, the story of the protagonist Ye Jinyi who gave her the "pistachio" was very interesting and very attractive. I read it almost in one breath, and I was immersed in it Cigarettes For Sale. Breathing with the protagonist and the destiny, the most important thing is to read the book, Lenovo life, let me know that acceptance and sharing will make life better
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz