Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 102 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
ylq Offline

24.12.2019 03:03
d faces. Acne, etc., is the re Antworten

This "Book of Time" is a book about time Carton Of Cigarettes. It takes the twenty-four solar terms as its main line and writes many stories about time. In the book, we can taste the farming civilization of 5,000 years and marvel at thousands of times. The crystallization of wisdom passed down by people for the past year. The spring rain shocks the spring and the valley is clear Wholesale Cigarettes, the summer is full of summer, and the summer and summer are connected. This is a nursery rhyme about Qijie. I first learned about Qijie when I was young, so I did n��t have any feelings about Qijie. Until I saw Yu Shicun's "Book of Time", in his article, I saw The texture of time suddenly has a new impression on the "Twenty-four Air Festivals." In Teacher Yu's book, a year is like a lifetime, a lifetime is like a day. The ancients said that the road is natural. The most natural is It is to step on the drum of time to be a person who is in line with time. That is what Mr. Ming Yang said, "Scholars have a good conscience and are not distracted by anger, so they often become more than the emperor." For the first time reading this book, We can learn about the different characteristics of the 24 solar terms, the phenology of each solar term, their impact on farming, and what natural phenomena can distinguish different solar terms ... Deep reading, you will understand many stories behind solar terms, understand the relationship between heaven and human, and better To improve their status in the centuries of life. In the frost-fall period, autumn is coming to an end, and people are logging at this time, so they find the tree rings, which not only shows the trees Age, it can also explain the annual precipitation and temperature changes, and can also record forest fires, early frost, and chemical components drawn from the surrounding environment. It can also tell us what happened before, and about the future, people To gain lessons from these natures, the most important of which is the law of cause and effect. Therefore, through the inspiration of nature, people need to reflect on their morals, accumulate their virtues, and change their customs, just as the old saying "Do n��t be small but not good, Do n��t take evil as a small one. ��In the Book of Time,�� 24 solar terms ��is just science, and more important than that is to do reason, natural understanding, and human tradition and present, poetic textual research , Cultural heritage, so "Book of Time" is based on twenty-four solar terms as a starting point, an encyclopedia about time, at least, a book about time that is close to the Chinese mind. Teacher Yu himself, was said to be As "one of the most ideological impact thinkers in contemporary China, with the most historical mission and intellectual temperament." I first knew that he should be an editor In the book, he mentioned Yu Shicun's "Big People and Small Country." With the rapid development of science and technology today, modern people have surpassed time and lost their sense of time. The ancients had one day's plan in the morning and a year's plan in spring; and A century-long plan, there are thousands of years of trouble. But modern people do not have this feeling. Loss of a sense of time, the biological clock will be disordered, and people's physical and mental conditions will be a problem. Most intuitively Newport 100S, many people have irregularities, irritations, and faces. Acne, etc., is the result of losing the sense of time. The sense of time for modern people is not only about health, but also about happiness and meaning in life. So, sometimes life, sometimes death, life is one day, and one day One year. Time is a mysterious concept, it is not just a concept of time. After reading Yu Shicun's Book of Time, at least, we must treat time with respect and honesty.

Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz