Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 183 mal aufgerufen
 Veranstaltungen
jinshuiqian0713 Offline

13.01.2020 07:41
Peter Fleming Antworten

Crissy Zachanowich is a bikini model and massage therapist, who has devoted her life to fitness. The knowledge she has gained by pushing her physical limits, and now as one of Cellucors ambassadors is exactly what keeps fighters pushing in the last two weeks. In a Ten week training period for a fight, or in any length of camp for athletes, the second last week is the most important. Diet needs to be perfect, intensity needs to be its highest, and the goal is to "peak" at the right time to ensure health, and no injuries. As a strength coach who has been there for some of the best athletes in the world, 10 days out is probably the most stressful time in my life. The focus is on sleep, hydration, nutrition, and the intensity of the workouts. You are asking so much out of your body, this is where the supplements come in. To keep my weight down, my calories are low. Fortunately science can make up for it with supplements that give me vitamins, branch chain amino acids, and other forms of minerals that get used up in training. Athletes normally can get what they need from whole nutritious foods. They just ensure perfection with supplements. Athletes at this high training volume and intensity need the assistance. This time in training is also where athletes who want to win need a big push. Im no athlete, but I do love experiencing the exhaustion of training. The team at Elite Performance in Winnipeg is making sure the intensity goes up. Thats what any great strength coach and team will do. Its no wonder most of the top athletes come from the same teams in MMA. You need that support, you need that push. Look at Jackson MMA, Tri-Star, American Top Team, and the Blackzillians. They ensure each other have success. Jeff Fisher is the owner of Elite Performance and coach everyone wants, he has me dialed right in for the big week. Im learning to love the Jacobs Ladder, Bike Sprints, and plyometric training. I look forward to the moments when we do injury prevention work, its a rest and I know I get to have time to myself. Right now, I may not be getting in a cage in a few days, but Im doing the conditioning. Every fight fan should feel this amount of exhaustion. Then youd think twice before booing. Sleep is probably the most underrated weapon in an athletes arsenal at this point, especially as the weeks wear on. This is where the crossovers start to happen. Training intensity goes up, the body has higher demands on nutrients for recovery. Those vitamins and minerals are also the basis of the sleep cycle. So as training goes up(using more nutrients), and food intake goes down to make weight(no resupply of nutrients, sleep suffers. Sleep is heavily regulated by vitamins and minerals. Zinc being one of the prime nutrients. The hormones you need to have released are also made up of essential fats and proteins. You need the vitamins and minerals combined with the macro nutrients to ensure your recovery, and restful sleep. Can you see where the stress of a coach comes in? We dont usually talk about all the science with an athlete. When we see them miss their supplements, or skip meals we panic. Those missed fueling times can result quickly in reduced immune system function, lower energy, and muscle breakdown. Those missed opportunities cannot be had back. When your body is ready to recover, it needs fuel. Again, thats why the best supplements need to be there, along with food, sleep, and water. So when you see athletes on fight day, know what goes into the 14 days leading up to that fight. Its a very strategic plan. If you are trying to get in your best shape ever, up the intensity, but make sure you take care of yourself. Find someone like Crissy. Take a look at her Instagram @Crissyzach, shes a bikini model whos been featured in "Inside Fitness Magazines Hot and Fit 100" and got a perfect physique score at MABA Novice Show March 29th. She knows her product inside and out, and knows how to aid recovery and add that winning edge to any diet. Step it up, find that next level, and protect your body with Sleep, Nutrition, and Hydration. Its a lot of fun, and your body will thank you with a six pack. George Parros Jersey . There were no real chances until Augsburg broke the deadlock through Raul Bobadilla in the 33rd minute. Frankfurt failed to clear a cross and Bobadilla slotted home from close range at the far post. Jari Kurri Jersey . He chirped to the caddie of Brandt Snedeker about their money game, a Mickelson tradition at the majors. Lefty was in good spirits Monday at the British Open, except for having to return the claret jug. https://www.cheapducks.com/497c-samuel-p...rsey-ducks.html. It was a move of some time in the making. “He hasnt thrown well, clearly some guys are being used more than him right now and the only way to get out of this funk is to pitch,” said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. Adam Oates Jersey . You can watch all the action on TSN2 beginning at 7pm et/4pm pt. Pineda won his second straight start last Wednesday against Chicago, as he held the Cubs to just four hits over six scoreless innings to run his record to 2-0, while lowering his ERA to 1. Anaheim Ducks Pro Shop .com) - A chant of Zeke reverberated around AT&T Stadium before Ezekiel Elliott powered into the end zone for his fourth and final touchdown.MELBOURNE, Australia -- Australian Davis Cup captain Pat Rafter and Lleyton Hewitt have entered the doubles competition at the Australian Open as a wild-card entry, with both players admitting theyre planning to have "a bit of fun." It comes less than a month after John McEnroe criticized the current state of the doubles game, saying the standard of players is poor and the money would be better spent on struggling singles players. On Sunday, the 41-year-old Rafter said he would come out of more than a decade of retirement to play with Hewitt, although how far they go in the doubles draw might depend on how long Hewitt stays active in singles. The 32-year-old Hewitt plays his first-round singles match against No. 24 Andreas Seppi on Tuesday. Rafter hasnt played since Australias Davis Cup final loss to France in Melbourne in 2001. He and Hewitt, both two-time Grand Slam singles champions, were drawn to play American Eric Butorac and Raven Klaasen of South Africa in the first round of the doubles. Hewitt, when asked if there was a serious side to the doubles pairing, responded: "Not really. Just a bit of fun." "I think he still thinks hes got it in him, so... Hope I dont have to carry him too much," Hewitt added, smiling. "Hes hitting the ball well enough. Beat (Goran) Ivanisevic and (Tim) Henman and those guys over in the seniors tour." Rafter appeared to plaay down any long-range plans for the twosome.dddddddddddd "Listen, nothing is happening just yet," Rafter said. "Were in the draw, but it will all depend on how he goes. Its really important for him to play great singles. Thats what its all about. "But Ill have fun. Im playing with one of the best players in the competition. Figure its like eating chocolate or having broccoli, sort of equal it out." McEnroe, despite having won 71 doubles titles, many of them with regular partner Peter Fleming, in addition to his 77 singles titles, was scathing in his criticism of doubles during a gathering in London during a Masters tournament in December. "If you cut out doubles and gave that money to singles players ranked between 200 and 1,000, maybe that would do something for the game," McEnroe was quoted as saying. "Most doubles players, I hate to say, are the slow guys who were not quick enough to play singles. Why we are even playing doubles at this point is a mystery to me." The winning mens and womens doubles pairs at the Australian Open will each receive almost a half-million dollars. Rafter, who could split $12,000 with Hewitt even if they lose in the first round, was asked whether he had any concerns about passing a doping test in his comeback. "If theres a law, mate, against eating too much chocolate, Im in trouble," Rafter said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz